It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

See For Yourself--Radical Islam

www.youtube.com

Radical Islam's about totalitarianism and control. More than a religion, its an ideology that seeks world domination and the destruction of Western civilization.

In this internationally acclaimed film "Fitna" made by a member of the Dutch Parliament, you'll see for yourself what's happening in his country and in Europe as radical Islamists' influence grows.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 27-11-2009 by IamLael]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
This is a shocking and eye-opening expose of the true agenda behind radical Islam. We need to see this to understand that "tolerance" and "political correctness" will bring about the West's destruction.

Must-see viewing. We really need to understand that the future of the West is at stake here.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

so it is your opinion that every last muslim on earth wants to kill the non believers?

now that's bigotry

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I just watched it.

How is this any worse than what Americans did to natives and blacks?
Also soft compared to what America is doing to other people today.

It just looks bad from an American point of view because people forgot America was built on the blood of millions of slaves and genocide.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

No, that's not my position at all.

Radical muslims, however, are truly out to DESTROY the West. That is a fact. They don't want to become Dutch, British or American. They want THEIR ways to DOMINATE the countries they are living in.

If the West wants to continue to survive, we must get RADICAL Islam's agenda.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

A year or 3 ago, there was an international expert on Islam on C2C.

He was talking with one of his high ranking sources . . . and he asked the Imam or scholar what the Imam/Scholar thought was the percentage of Muslims world wide who supported Jihadi's much at all. Support was defined as

1. Were active Jihadi's training to do violence to nonMuslims
2. 2nd tier aiders--giving money; providing safe houses etc.
3. Consciously in sympathy with and generally supportive if a decision point occurred where there was a choice of being more actively supportive--even if only in discussion or 'philosophically.'

When the International Islamic expert asked the world renowned Imam/scholar what percentage, the expert volunteered

5%?

The Imam/scholar said NO!

10%?

NO!

What then?

70%

The international expert was shocked. He decided to poll 12 other well known, well connected, high ranking sources he knew personally around the world. He didn't tell them anything of the discussion. He just posed the same question with the same criteria to them.

EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM--ALL 12 OF THEM--SAID IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT HESITATION:

70%!

70% OF OVER A BILLION PEOPLE

IS a LOT of Jihadi's and assistants determined to exterminate or very forcably convert --->ALL

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
WOW, that's pretty sobering information!

Let me tell you about an experience I had. About 1987 I flew to D.C. on business. I've always found the D.C. cabbies from the third world really conversant on world events and politics. The cabbie I had on this trip topped them all. We got into a pretty interesting conversation---one that in ten years straight traveling for work I never forgot. He was from the middle east--which country I don't remember. But he was a really educated guy, very articulate. He explained that his degrees (psych and math) weren't recognized in the U.S. so he was driving a cab and going to school at night. He was married to an American and they had 3 kids. Seemed like a good guy. Until we got to talking about the Muslim world view versus the Christian world view. Remember, this was years before 9-11.

Long conversation short, he explained that the reason evil exists on the planet is because of Western culture which is abhorrent to Allah. He explained that the SOURCE of evil is basically US!! So, the reason someone commits a murder in Morocco is because YOU EXIST HERE. Did you get that?

So, when I really understood that he was saying that to rid the planet of evil, the West must be destroyed, I asked him about his family. After all, he was living in the U.S. and married to an American. His response was something I never forgot. He said that EVEN IF IT MEANT THAT HIS FAMILY HAD TO DIE, IT WOULD BE FOR THE GREATER GOOD OF THE PLANET. He and his family would be doing God a favor.

He was a nice guy, he wasn't hostile toward me. We had a very frank, open conversation in which I presented the Christian view of evil/sin that its something we're born with. He views the sin/evil issue as a result of our presence contaminating the planet.

The planet will be healed when we die and the memory of us is purged from the earth.

We must wake up to what's happening.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

a year or three ago? if you can find a source fine but umm right now your just saying things...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

I totally agree with that, except, not destroy but transform the west. All the middle eastern cultures do that. In Sweden they are trying to ban circumcision and in Norway kosher killing is illegal, and the Jews in Oslo were bitching about that but it is our laws they have to follow... Im not sure if Halal food is too but if not that is unfair. The face veil thing was banned in public schools and soon every school and there will be an uproar.

Then here there is a huuuge Sikh population and they do not integrate mostly. They have their separate communities and stores and grocery. There is one here that has different prices for Indians than for non-Indians, I think that is criminal. One of my old co-workers (married to an Indian guy but is not) told me when she shops there with her husband she gets better deals!

Most of the Sikhs above school age do not speak english (though a lot do) and so we have to have a lot of official documents, driving tests, signs etc. in Punjabi too, and then the biggest controversy lately, some were demanding that the Canadian national anthem be sung in english/french/punjabi at the olympics! And it basically turned a bunch of good people into racists.

Dont get me wrong I am great with understanding and heavy accents even, but when people actually dont speak any words of an official language of the country... it bothers me. You should have to integrate in public and then do whatever you want at home, and even have your worship centres for your culture... but I think they should not be tax-exempt!!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Nice propaganda.
I learn the same about Christianity. Their doctrine throughout the years and the bloodbath they caused. My people being slaughtered and killed over minerals.

I feel the same you feel about Islam and muslims towards Christians

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
It surprises me that anyone needs to be TOLD what Radical Islam's plans are.

It isn't as if they aren't directly TELLING people what they are. In interviews, they plainly say so.

Only in high level cases, where they are speaking for a Western audience do they manipulate the message. The use words that Westerners likes, but they mean them in a totally different context. So they are speaking to Westerners with pussy purrs, and speaking in lions roars to the faithful at the same time.

All you need to do is read their own words. Read the local interviews that aren't published in the Western media, or are cherry picked. They are quite clear.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skittle
Nice propaganda.
I learn the same about Christianity. Their doctrine throughout the years and the bloodbath they caused. My people being slaughtered and killed over minerals.

I feel the same you feel about Islam and muslims towards Christians

Propaganda????

What about that film is propaganda? What about it isn't true? The words of the Koran are directly from the text. So tell me what parts aren't accurate? The Muslims in that film are speaking their own words. So, where's the propaganda?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
The propaganda is it implies it is all Muslims... when its vast minority. If it was 70% of muslims, you know theres like a billion right? We'd all be long dead. Turkey has the second biggest force in NATO. They alone would be able to wipe us out. If what you say is true.

It just turns people away from the problem, because radicals are trying to change the west, but the liberal muslims or well liberals of any faith are not to blame.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

No, if you watched the entire film you'd see that it doesn't make that point at all. It does make the point that those that are radical are in the minority but....if even 1% of Muslims think the West should be exterminated, that's 100 million Muslims that agree with that logic. And yes, at some point as they gain strength in the countries they've immigrated to, they will seek to take over as they are in the Netherlands and elsewhere in Europe.

Please watch the film and you'll see this for yourself. This film is really showing REALITY.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

so you dont think putting a kuran verse split screened with the 911 attack is propaganda? I would say so ...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
How about in Canada, where we attract mostly skilled, educated, open-minded people, the facts look like this....

Lifting the Veil

These numbers are out of about 842,000 people.

530,000 believe Sharia law should be recognized as a legal basis for settling family disputes (page 36).
56,000 identify with extremist Islam, yes >>> 56,000

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
No, I don't think that's propaganda. The hijackers of those planes were radical Muslims, weren't they? That's reality. They-- like the cabbie I met--thought they were doing God a favor by killing themselves and as many westerners as they could.

With all due respect, would you please wake up.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
How about in Canada, where we attract mostly skilled, educated, open-minded people, the facts look like this....

Lifting the Veil

These numbers are out of about 842,000 people.

530,000 believe Sharia law should be recognized as a legal basis for settling family disputes (page 36).
56,000 identify with extremist Islam, yes >>> 56,000

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
In Muslim democratic nations, extremist parties regularly grab 60-75% of the vote. They almost never attract less than 45%. When they do, it is usually because the extremist vote was split between more than one extremist party so that the totals actually are more than 50%.

When a political party in the Muslim World is called "moderate" this word means not that they are a moderate party on the socio-economic-political scales. No. It means ONLY that they are not specifically unfriendly to the West. That is ALL it means.

They could deny laws about father's committing honour killings because they think it'll lead to societal decay, but still be considered "moderate."

Are all Muslims in this category?

Nope.

But it sure is true that most are. A sizeable number in the West are, and more than half a billion elsewhere.

Ignoring what people are saying, what they mean, and what their actions say so that you can favour of being socially fair is NOT a useful trait.

[edit on 2009/11/27 by Aeons]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

You do realize only 500 muslims were surveyed.... a real cross section of the muslim culture in canada...

and did you even read the reports? saying that most of them love freedom ... are very proud of their country (canada, and just not Quebec... i agree Quebec sucks)

[edit on 27-11-2009 by conspiracyrus]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join