It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two deaths in France from mutated H1N1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
NineMSN news article

Two patients who were infected by a swine flu mutation that was also recently detected in Norway have died in France, health officials say.

"This mutation could increase the ability of the virus to affect the respiratory tracts and, in particular, the lung tissue," a statement from the French government's Health Surveillance Institute (InVS) said on Friday.

"For one of these patients, this mutation was accompanied by another mutation known to confer resistance to oseltamivir," it added, referring to the main drug being used to treat swine flu, under the brand name Tamiflu.

The case was the first drug-resistant strain found in France among the 1,200 strains experts have analysed here, the InVS said, adding that "the effectiveness of vaccines currently available is not being questioned".

The two patients were not related and had been hospitalised in two different cities in France, it said.

The death toll in mainland France now stood at 76, the InVS statement said.

The World Health Organisation said on Thursday it was investigating reports of mutations in the swine flu virus, after half a dozen countries recorded cases in which the virus was transforming.

Is this the mutation to H1N1 that many of us have predicted? Are all of these outbreaks and mutations in other parts of the world just coincidence? Are the current events in this world of ours leading towards a literal One World Government? There is something very strange about this whole situation...

[edit on 27/11/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Does anyone else think this story may be important?
Just me?

[edit on 28/11/2009 by Dark Ghost]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Also reported here,with suggestions that it is showing a pattern.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:04 AM
link   
well with all this news about the plague in the ukraine, the media over reporting on a bug that kills less than the amount infected with TB...

Makes me wonder...

AGENDA... why are they overplaying this bug... do they KNOW this is going to be one of those epidemics?

do they have wind of this possibly being a biological weapon?

My neice had the swine flu. she was sick for about a week. She had pneumonia as well. when i heard this, i just told my sister to give her VIT c and drink lots of water. did the trick, and for thanksgiving she was healthy lil kid... hanging onto my leg preventing me from walking... doing what kids do to their uncle.... torture him at all possible moments!!

IN OTHER WORDS the bug wasnt that bad.

which makes me think again, why are they overplaying this bug like its a mass killer?

Now you have the situation in the Ukraine in the past month that has not really reached the American media, which makes me think that they are holding something back!

now we have other reports of the flu mutating... and this mutation would be a killer. perhaps they knew this was going to happen, but they didn't mention it to the public.

Excuse me if i am wrong with this next observation...

wouldn't the vaccine they are pushing not work on the mutated strain?

again, i mention this because they are pushing mass amounts of people to take this shot, when it will be only effective against the mild flu, but it would do nothing to the mutated strain.

dont vaccines cause a high immunity response? causing your immune system to overreact, causing death. i forgot the name for this one... if someone knows, please let me know.

OK after all this rambling, i still have more questions than answers, but with how the media is playing this, the world is playing this, i dont see the use of immunizing against a weak strain and then let the population fight off the deadly strain with no help?

Makes no sense, and makes me look paranoid.... but i know when to stand up, when things dont look right!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I am thinking mostly the same. I don't blame you for feeling worried, I think a lot of people are too! This whole situation does not feel right. Mutations of this flu are appearing across the world and people are dying. The MSM talks about the vaccine but does not cover these stories of mutations to the same extent.

Glad to hear that your niece has recovered.

[edit on 28/11/2009 by Dark Ghost]

new topics

top topics

join