It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is finally done! No more blood sucking!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

I have to say, the evidence doesn't weigh in favor of the OP. However, what kind of person would fabricate such a lie for mere attention?

If it is a lie, then I guess somebody is a few memories short of a happy childhood...
If its the truth, then congrats for having the courage to do something unbelievable.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   

ok Rain, im going to say this to where you can possibly understand ok? I deployed with my unit to kuwait on may 4, 2009. Arrived in Iraq around may 20 2009. I went on R&R leave on 13 nov 2009 and am going back to Iraq on 29 nov 2009> If you don't believe how R&R leave works, then I suggest you ask other soldiers or marines here when they went on R&R when deployed, understood? Maybe im not good at counting months because a year in Iraq you hardly know what day it is but still just because your link says it one way, doesnt mean it affect everyone in the military.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Big hugs to you!

aww, that is so awesome.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Alright if you insist I'm inclined to take your word for it. But I thought Army was all about rules and protocols, so in this case it seems the Army broke their own rule as 1 year service is required for R&R leave.

*shrugs* Anyway, not that I believe you now, not that it matters, (Army not following their own rules is kinda hard to digest) but if indeed true good luck there.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Im sorry if I was somewhat harsh in my replies. Sometimes We don't even follow the rules when it comes to certain protocols, but sometimes minor rules get broken if it means a speedy recovery for the morale of soldiers if they go home sooner. I wont be able to reply to everyone comments once I leave but ill do my best to answer all your questions when I land in kuwait then Iraq.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Nah! no worries man, it's kool. Good luck again.
edit: second line

[edit on 28-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thank you for your service and what you have done for your parents. May God watch over and protect you and all that serve. To those that hate the War, don't blame the Armed Forces for the incompetence of the Politicians

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Well, There you go, Someone who cares, more for humanity than their money. How rare is that?

Personally, I wouldn't give my parents 2 cents to rub together but, get to know my parents and you'd know why.

Good on you. Your Parents should be proud. However, Just because you paid their house off, don't think TPTB can't take it. That's the way it works. It probably would've been safer if they had've owed money on it...

I hope you and all your mates stay safe in Iraq and Unlike some of the others here, I hope you get to Bag a heap of BAD GUYS.

Cya...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Good for you, and for your parents. I have been trying to get my parents off Bank of America and i keep telling them to use some other bank, but at the end almost all of them are the same.

Thank you for your service, and I hope you are kept safe with your brothers and sisters at arms.

Our thoughts are with you brother.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
You, m'friend, have motvated me to shut down my 4 accounts with BOA.
been wanting to, but the final nail is your testament.
God Speed and grace be yours.
LC

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LAUGHING-CAT

Thank you very much CAT. I knew that BofA was doing some shady work behind the certains, that is why I had to put a stop to their parasitic capabilities on my poor parents. I hope I can motivate others to stop going to BofA and go for a bank that is more trustworthy.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The problem with what your saying is, there are very few trustworthy banks. Almost all banks are out for one thing........your money. And even if the banks don`t get you about your payments, remember, you still have to keep the taxes up on your home. If not, the Fed can take it from you, even if it is paid off.

So, even if you do find a "good" bank, the next step is keeping the Fed off of your doorstep.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FiatLux

your right about the feds, I need to come up with a plan to deal with them, but I doubt that I alone can deal with them and they have ways of getting things their way.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
A quick suggestion on energy independance, google LED lighting to find it cheaper than is commonly offered.

As for banks maybe look for local credit unions or industrial special purpose banks like the ones for trucking or mining. I believe the NWO wants to destroy local banks that invest in local business and have all of them sucked up by banks with large overseas investments but that is certainly for another thread.

I'm glad to see you take action in these times to help your family. The best of luck to you.

[edit on 113030p://pm3033 by free-energy]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I couldn't read you words and others in your thread without saying something!!!

God Bless you and thank you for your service, on both sides.

I (we) will keep you in our thoughts.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Be the light in the darkness.

Good job sir.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Thank you for your service first and foremost, sir.
It was a great thing you have done for your folks. Thier chests should be swole up like a poisoned pup, having raised such a fine son.

Godspeed through that hell hole Ali Al Salem.

I don't know where you will be over here, but if you come through my
A. O. I'd love to shake your hand.

Oh and if you haven't heard and Kid Rock, Jesse James & Carlos Mencia will be at VBC 4 Dec., should be a great time for sure.

God Bless!

[edit on 29-11-2009 by gunsmoke]

[edit on 29-11-2009 by gunsmoke]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
If there were more like you? Well you know, the world would be a better place... Be Safe

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Karma will repay you in Iraq.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

with all the high interest rates and prices nowadays it seems like they are trying to kill their golden goose -so to speak. they must have enough gold already-no more need for us geese!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join