It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virologists present scientific report announcing H1N1 esacaped from a lab. Read the report.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
While I believe that no only it escape from lab this time it also escaped from a lab in 76, both times for big pharma benefits, but the truth is that since the great 1918 pandemic and even before in 1800s that the swine flu has been around and infecting populations in a more milder and similar manner as the regular seasonal flu for decades.

Now to infect mass populations indeed it has to be released before seasonal flu, hits the nations.

Now, influenza used to be all year around during the 1600s then littler by littler it became a seasonal occurrence, so all year around influenza is not new to human kind.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

H1N1 certainly feels like a scam to me. Now, I think there is very good reason to be suspicious of its origin but where it came from doesn't seem as important to me as what is the outcome of H1N1 being out there?

So, what has changed since H1N1 became a hot topic?

Boatloads of money have been made for big players in the pharmaceutical industry.
    People have been largely distracted from things like an imploding global economy.
    Some serious legislation has been in the works in may nations at the same time.
    People have something else to be deathly afraid of since they have become conditioned to terrorism threats and threat levels.

It seems like a very beneficial disease for the people in power if you ask me. Now did they release it with this intention or are they simply capitalizing on the situation? That's a tough call.

I also find it odd that doctors don't seem to actually be testing anyone for the flu. They just report anyone that has symptoms that would match swine flu as another swine flu case. ( I am not sure if this is still how it is being treated but I did hear this a few months ago) Now what benefit would that serve, other than to artificially inflate the numbers so that people can be even more afraid / distracted by it?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

Yes you are so right is not funny, after been researching on the swine flu history I decided to look for the swine flu profiteers and how are the names behind the pushing boy or boy look at this,

The Swine Flu Hoax,

When the avian flu scare arrived, no one questioned it. This time, things are different. Those with some brains, a memory and internet ingenuity are on the case. Let’s hope this message gets out.

Tamiflu is made and patented by Gilead Sciences and Donald Rumsfeld was the chairman of this company before he joined the Bush administration. When the Avian Flu scare flashed across the television sets of Americans, Gilead Sciences stock went through the roof.

The largest shareholder of Gilead Sciences is the FMR Corporation. This company is owned by Grover Glenn Norquist, a well-connected Republican activist with close ties to business and the media. Norquist was the Executive Director of the College Republican National Committee in the 1980's and he oversaw the transformation of the committee into a conservative grassroots powerhouse for the Reagan administration. His credentials and resume include being a:

- Lobbyist for Microsoft
- Member, board of directors, National Rifle Association
- Member, board of directors, American Conservative Union
- Member, Council on Foreign Relations (2001)
- Consultant for Janus-Merritt Strategies, a lobbying firm

People that has strike rich with the pandemic are, Rumsfeld, Norquist and Goldman Sachs (another major shareholder) do not have the general public's best interest at heart. They will manipulate every connection they have in government, media and the health-care industry to make this a financial windfall. I'm not insinuating they created the swine flu itself -they are just capitalizing on a virus that just isn't that much of a threat.

Still people let themselves be so manipulated is not funny, the big rats knows it and they are playing with the populations with impunity.

www.nowpublic.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

It is always good to follow the money.

I would like to point to one important event. One event in 2001 altered the mindset of many decision makers. The anthrax-attacks frigthened the public and scared politicians. The Patriot Act was passed. Reporters, quoting anonymous government sources connected the Iraq with these letters. This helped the warmongers in the build-up to the war.
www.salon.com...

The funding of the biowarfare-program was quadrupled. Project BioShield was created and hundreds of millions were spent on vaccine-stocks. Much more dangerous bioweapons research was started. Even if nominal only biodefence-research was funded, it is important to keep in mind, that this research has dual-use applications.
www.armscontrolcenter.org...

Some politicians showed amazing precognitive abilities. Cheney and his cronies started to take the antiviral drug Cipro, before the first anthrax-letter was sent. Here is a nice article from Icke which shows, who profited from the Cipro sales.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Drunkenshrew]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tomb_Raven

i seriously doubt we would engineer a superstrain of influenza... what possibly for? Wouldnt make a good weapon unless your trying whipe out isolated indiginous tribes.

i just dont see why it would have been made

~TR

You can't "see" why this would be done? Baxter earning billions of dollars, fear rampant, pandemic 6 laws superseding all UN countries' laws?

You are new here, aren't you?

This was very much man made...and millions not only KNOW IT, they also know who made it, what "bio-lev-3 containment" had its hand in it, AND the date the smoking gun was found by the Czech Republic.

I suggest you follow this story a little deeper then just off-handed dismissive remarks made from the comfort of your little chair.

If you can't find a single reason WHY this was done...then you are not looking at the subject matter "at all".

A man with no eyes could see what is going on here.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Nice work Marg, so find the labs they own and find the source

Hey Im not American, but looks like your republicans are naughty.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

This was very much man made...and millions not only KNOW IT, they also know who made it, what "bio-lev-3 containment" had its hand in it, AND the date the smoking gun was found by the Czech Republic.

Have you some more info on this.
Cheers Zazz

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Mr Mask

Have you some more info on this.
Cheers Zazz

Info? Are you seriously not "up to date" on this?

Google "Baxter" along with "dead ferrets" and "Czech republic"...follow that information and see why so many people have been screaming about this for over a year now. After you have that information...do a little search on the complexity of a "bio level 3" and see how impossible such a mistake is.

You should find it very easy to get "informed" on both sides of this conspiracy from there.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

thx, nope as I said its my first Piggy flu thread, I just read that report.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
reply to post by Mr Mask

thx, nope as I said its my first Piggy flu thread, I just read that report.

Well I hope you research the whole deal a little. It is one hell of a ride. No matter how you look at it-

1) A 3rd lev bio containment made a mistake (not good)

or

2) A 3rd lev bio made a deliberate attack on the entire human race.

Either way, both unacceptable.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Here is a short article, which contains all important details of the Baxter incident.
www.voltairenet.org...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join