Now raise your hand if your shocked? ...no one? Didn't think so
Well H1N1 is NOT man made, Soylent Green Is People
beat me too it, H1N1 was reported for being the cause of a massive outbreak around 90
years ago. Now i agree with many theorists that technology is withheld, but technology of that level for almost 100 years? I'm some what doubting
Now, as myself and others have stated, amanipulated
strain of this could be to blame. Its also a good attempt #2 at the original plan. In my
eyes the original plan was, FEAR.HYPE.FEAR.VACCINE. (Always double doses of fear!) Then have a Tamilfu type vaccine sitting on the back bench, which
did stop the illness, but opens the flood gates for a worser one to come once a high level of people have been infected with this 'cure'.
A lot of people have taken Tamiflu now... The bird flu threat disappeared into he media back drop. H5N1 always had one massive disadvantage. our
bodies are weak and frail, but our immune systems are a lot stronger than some think. The original 'manufactured' strain of H5N1 didn't effect
enough people. It needed help. Now a swine flu/Tamiflu mix is the goal here in my opinion. Tamiflu 'cures' swine flu, people who die of Swine flu
are actually highly ill or have certain conditions which make them much more at risk, for example i have rather bad asthma and thus if i contract H1N1
my chances of survival are medium too high, without Tamiflu, how ever if some one without asthma got it, its would be high too 100% safe, but not
quite in the long run! Tamiflu contains 2
out of 3
'markers' which H5N1 needs so that it can effect people.
Now there are 3 markers that it needs, however it can take hold with only two of them, it will find the other one once it has worked its way in.
So here is my theory on this, my little scenario of wickedness...
1.H5N1 --> Very Bad
2. Lots of people get it (minimal die, but news reports differently)
3. MEDIA BOOM!
4. More cases, lots of media attention
5. Time pases, threat is minimized and it slowly fades out.
6. Tamiflu is created.
7. swine flu has a out-break, first one (at the location of a company which is owned by a man who owns Tamiflu... couldn't make this up...)
8. Swine flu is put on news, its scary blah blah.
9. Don't worry! Tamiflu is here! take this shot, smile and you'll be ok...
10. Time passes.
11. H5N1 has a small out break in a high use Tamiflu area, due to most of the population being given the tamiflu it quickly takes hold and start to
infect people at am alarming rate.
12. Large percentage of western world, asia and africa infected...
13... yet to be said
peace& love ATS - Fox
[Star'd and Flag'd ofc]
[edit on 28-11-2009 by ProTo Fire Fox]