It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M.I.B's visit anyone after sighting ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I was scared to post my first sighting... 1st Sighting
worring that the next knock on the door would be those goverment guys in black suits.

But nothing has happened , kinda diapointing. Maybe if I had evidence , that would get their attention. Has anyone had to deal with this issue?

mod...move if needed. Thanks

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Somehow I doubt that a M.I.B. would visit you if you report a sighting on a site such as ATS. I think it would be cool though, it sure would explain a lot of things and give credence to anyone who reports sightings.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I was scared to post my first sighting

But nothing has happened , kinda diapointing.

Maybe if I had evidence
, your posts would be taken seriously...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
reply to post by Grayelf2009

I was scared to post my first sighting

But nothing has happened , kinda diapointing.

Maybe if I had evidence
, your posts would be taken seriously...

hmmm.....

OP

Records state that these guys usually come a knockin when the viewer has obtained some sort of evidence or material that involves said sighting .

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
not even evidence ... you could have video clear and up close of an alien... you need some sort of alien technology for those guys to come for you.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
If there was a landing or crash, MIB would be there in 15 minuets.
Mostly we see UFOs stranded in the sky.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
not even evidence ... you could have video clear and up close of an alien... you need some sort of alien technology for those guys to come for you.

The evidence opposes your theory .

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
No, that is not common. For most people they only have 2 things they can do: 1) some share photos if they have the right equipment and if the crafts are willing to participate in being captures, and then they're ripped to shreds by skeptics, or some are hoaxed to discredit ufos.... and 2) people share experiences and often same thing.

If you have something more, something conrete, an item left with you, or something very important for them to get their hands on, yes something similar to these guys may show up.

However, what we have had happen so far is monitoring. Quite a bit of it. We've had the crafts we've seen chased by choppers, and scout planes on days when we've talked of contact, which means the computer is monitored. Had strange tones on the phone and when I gave them heck on the phone had the internet, television and phone go off immediatley, its all digital. The hotmail email I normally wrote to a friend, was "compromised" and he could no longer write to me, along with constant flickering everytime I go into it. He told me it was compromised. My second hotmail account and yahoo never does that.

But this is ongoing contact with us, and sharing alot with other contactees/experiencers even finding out some of us experience it the same day.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Unity_99]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
MIBs was killed off, aka retired, after 80s computer revolutions when mindcontrole device become easy thing to do and mass produce.

Who need a man dressed when you can have a blast of gamma ray make you say : " Im Bruno"

new topics

top topics

join