It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im new and i Need help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I need someone to help me. its not for myself, but someone who i love very much. apparently this is the only place i can post being a new member so ill just have to work with it.

My bf has been learning meditations and metaphysics for a long time, before i met him. recently something has gone wrong, something has come back. hes scared and has been trying to get rid of it but doesnt know how. hes leaving me because its threatening my sanity and life. to me it sounds like he cant have an emotional connection to anything, thats what this thing wants. why i have no idea. we need help.

i think it could just be psychological and he needs some therapy but im open to suggestions. please help.
thank you.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MusicGrl97

What is the something that has come back?

A feeling?

A state of mind?

Depression?

Some sort of entity?

Explain a bit more.

[edit on 27/11/09 by blupblup]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm very sorry-I can't help you,but I saw your post and didn't want you to think that ,well,I'm just very sorry.

I hope the two of you can work things out.

Peace.. and welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Give him plenty of space for a while. Be positive and you pray ...my friend/brother/alien or whatever type of lifeform you are..welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MusicGrl97
I need someone to help me. its not for myself, but someone who i love very much. apparently this is the only place i can post being a new member so ill just have to work with it.

My bf has been learning meditations and metaphysics for a long time, before i met him. recently something has gone wrong, something has come back. hes scared and has been trying to get rid of it but doesnt know how. hes leaving me because its threatening my sanity and life. to me it sounds like he cant have an emotional connection to anything, thats what this thing wants. why i have no idea. we need help.

i think it could just be psychological and he needs some therapy but im open to suggestions. please help.
thank you.

I don't get how one could ever be scared of any of these things. I mean whats the chances that whatever it is will lead to physical harm? It has to be something like zero chance. If I saw a boogie man type of thing I wouldn't even think about being scared unless the thing actually HURT me physically and made me bleed or bruised me. And I bet good money that has NOT happened. Ever hear the expression "there is nothing to fear but fear itself"?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Don't laugh this off,seriously,the only way you can get rid of this is to rebuke it in the name of Jesus.

Luke 10:17,"Lord,even the demons submit to us in your name."

The thing is,you have to believe in God in the first place!

""You believe there is one God. Good! Even demons believe in that,and shudder." James 2:19

You could start by praying,"Jesus,I never believed in you before,but with faith,I'm calling on your help now. I believe only you have the power over these dark forces,and I ask your help now,in Jesus's name. Please cast these demons out of my life."

It's a start!

new topics

top topics

join