It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov. provides Special H1N1 needles? microchip ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
hey, i found the following report on facebook from someone who took the vaccine, and he says Gov provides special needles for H1N1 vaccine, wchich are bigger,

why would they need a speacial needles if no chip ?

here is the report :

"I had the H1N1 vaccination about 6 weeks ago and the needle became jammed (the medicine had to be transferred to a second needle) and hurt immensely; the second shot felt normal. The nurses at the health department said that they had had alot of trouble with the needles that the state had provided (they were bigger, lo...nger and less likely to work as well as the normal needles they use do). The injection was in my left arm and I still can not move it without severe pain. I have notified my doctor and the health department and they are quite concerned, but have no idea of what is the matter or what to do. I am posting this information in the hopes that it will be helpful in the research/tracking of the vaccine and would love to hear from anyone who has had similar reaction of suggestions for relief and/or a remedy!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

tell him to go get an xray- I would imagine if they put a chip in his arm it would probably show up, no matter how small, if it was metallic at all it would stand out like a sore thumb. If it is big enough to jam a hypo with a larger needle it has to be visible

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
www.fulfilledprophecy.com...

Quite likely.

Some scary thoughts at this website.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm in the military and had to go to med screening the other day. I was due for both the regular flu shot and H1N1...I fought the battle and won the war by getting "medical permanent" marked in my records which means I never have to take the flu shot again because I told them that it made me deathly ill. Anyway, the whole reason I'm posting is to let you know that we have the option of receiving either the shot or nasal spray vaccination. I don't think they could put a chip in nasal spray.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by brackforce

True not in the nasal spray but in the needle shot yes.

This explains the behavior of those already injected with the shot and why they telling or urging us to get our shots i thought that was a bit odd.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by angelx666

I simply can't understand why anyone would go get vaccinated.
above top secret......

I will fight to the death if they make it mandatory.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I would fight it to the death too.

Just this idea that H1N1 needs a special syringe is quite scary. There must be a reason.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

I would fight it to the death too.

Just this idea that H1N1 needs a special syringe is quite scary. There must be a reason.

Somehow I just can't believe the large needle story. Significant quantities of people are now aware of the WHO & government doublespeak and odd behavior -- someone would have given needle samples to people capable of analyzing them.

If the government does demand mandatory vaccinations, I would bet fifty cents that more than a few Americans will work towards making the *other* guy die for their cause.

new topics

top topics

join