It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee or Spiritual parrots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I know that is what a lot of people think about a LOT of us....

"Well, they all talk the same, and say the same things, because they are just parroting each other, or parroting gurus, or parroting other abductees, followers....."

I can assure you that is just NOT the case.

there MAY be a fake follower here and there, but the MAJORITY of us have been spewing out this same information for years and years, and most of it since birth.

Come to my home town and ask anyone......"so when did Mellisa get into all of these weird phylosphies and ideas"....they'd all tell you, "she has ALLWAYS been like that", "she has ALLWAYS been talking about that stuff"..

Most of us just thought we were the only ones until the internet came along....then we were all saying the same stuff, it may have looked like we were paroting each other but we werent!

In fact it took some people a LONG time to come out of their spiritual closet..

We were just finally not alone, our lone voices finally turned into one giant UNITED voice instead.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

mellissa, your posts always make me happy.

thanks for being you!

and you know what? right after I wrote the above, and allowed the glow to warm me for a moment, I suddenly remembered a very intense dream I had last night.

your light brought me back to center, and allowed me to connect to my inner vision...

that's a real gift, and one that is easily underappreciated. not by me.

thank you muchly.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by TrueTruth]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

Thank you SOOO much for the appreciation! It is worth it's weight in gold.

Very nice to know someone is listening.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
there MAY be a fake follower here and there, but the MAJORITY of us have been spewing out this same information for years and years, and most of it since birth.

I'm sure you're a nice person but the information being spewed out is seldom useful for anything in daily life. The lack of novelty and usefulness is why people refer to abductees as parrots I think, not only just because some people are saying the same as others.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

If something changes how you perceive life, and enriches your experience or understanding, is it really useless?

Besides - they're mainly just reporting on what they've experienced. If it happened to you, I bet you'd be eager to tell your tale and be hear and understood, just as much as other people do.

I can't consider anything that expands my understanding of the universe, or it's possibilities, to be useless. I mean, you could say poetry, or sight seeing is useless... but that would miss the point of what it does for people.

To me, although there's nothing actionable about the information, it still remains the most important thing happening, regardless of how well we understand it.

If it does nothing for you, put it down, and find what moves you. No need to trivialize others experiences or values.

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

We're waking up with truths and experiences and ideas, growing into this, and thankfully we don't have to be all alone, because its happening to others, theres this growing number, forming the same ideas, some coming out of experiences, from advisors, some from soul memories, or a strong sense of knowing and purpose, and then you see, others with the same sense, similar experiences, a knowing as well, and you can recognize the light in them, from the same big family of light.

top topics

join