It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel should be dis-armed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
www.globalsecurity.org...

Someone just showed up and took my land.
They keep building on it.
They keep taking more.
When I defend myself I'm called BAD.
I keep getting attacked and my family hurt and killed.
Other neighbors around me feel for me and are trying to help.
These people keep taking my land and my stuff and hurting me and my family.
No One will help me.
These people that took my land have the courts, the police, and public opinion against me.
They are not liked by most of my neighbors.
The courts, the police and the public want myself and all the neighbors to not have any means to protect ourselves from these people, yet these people continue to attack us, starve us and harm our lives, and have big weapons.

How is this possible? How is this not evil?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Your post is almost comical. The arab countries don't give two craps about the Palestinians. They use them as a pawn in their game to keep their citizens focused on hating Israel, because they don't want the arab masses realising their worthless leaders are holding them back from the good life.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I love how they always say, well Jews weren't suicide bombing the Nazis!

My question is... WHY?!?

Pretty sure just about ALL Americans would fight back!

If Mongolia gave America to Sudan, just like Britian gave the land now known as israel to the Jews, would we say ok?

Yes Sudan has had MANY more than 6 million people die, would we still give them our country?

Why do the Palestinians have to give up theirs?

No one talks about how they GAVE the Jews some of their land to live on.

They did agree, and it was plotted out on a map.

Then the israelis started a war in 1967 that hasn't stopped!

The American colonists were able to keep down the locals, Native Americans, with firewater and diseases, YET THEY STILL FOUGHT BACK VALIANTLY!

So just because Jews don't fight back against oppressors, they just bully the oppressed, why does everyone else have to?!

FIGHT FOR YOUR LAND, AS ANY FREE BLOOD WOULD!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

"You" seemed pretty content with every other power - from Rome/Byzantine/Persians/Arabs/Crusaders/Mongols/Turks/British/Jordan. So what is up now? Now it is "your" land and not part of some empire?
If "you" considered it your land - you would think what you could do to build it and not how to disarm Israel. All this is just an excuse. If "you" guys would succeed and there would be no Israel - last thing "you" will do is build your own country.
First Palestinian congress was held in 20th century and they discussed in it joining Syria.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by ZeroKnowledge]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

It is a rediculous proposition. An attempt by whoever would certainly result in nuclear world war.
Quick note off subject: That is the best snarling wolf picture ever.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I tend to believe the neighbors care, The actual people themselves. Still it doesnt justify the actions, and destruction, and it certainly deserves more than being ignored. I would like to know mostly, how it became acceptable?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

How what became acceptable?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
No I'll go one better! Israel should be smoking hole in the ground!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What a post! Lets turn this on the USA?
Well let's disarm our nukes, we are the ONLY ones to ever kill 100,000's of civilians with them.
Lets give back all our occupied lands, where to start with this one? California? Arizona? New Mexico? Hey who want's to give up Texas?
Hell we stole every inch of this land!

You say killing the innocent people in Gaza?

Let us compare, well where to start? Afghanistan? Iraq? Panama? Chile?

How about bombing Sudan? YA those children making asprin realy had it coming.

If some people compare Israel to the Nazi regime than what my friend would you compare our heinous regime to?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge
[more

So all that I explained is acceptable?
Israel is allowed to do whatever they wish?
They answer to no one? correct?
And all of the actions are justified?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kargun

If some people compare Israel to the Nazi regime than what my friend would you compare our heinous regime to?

Lets take it one topic at a time. But to answer your question.
A infiltrated hijacked government, that originally started out with solid good yet flawed intent, that grew into a disgusting hated world entity, due to the slumber and sloth of way too many non contributing parasites, and it is in serious need of a colon scrapping.
Now back to disarming the only active, unstable nuclear power in the middle east.

Israel should be disarmed.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce

How what became acceptable?

The un answered behavior of israel, the continued no holds barred take all in sight , do as you please on the world stage professional victim state.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2compelled

It is a rediculous proposition. An attempt by whoever would certainly result in nuclear world war.
Quick note off subject: That is the best snarling wolf picture ever.

Its a genuine proposition, there is no valid reason for the actions, nor are there any valid reasons for the nukes.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

And this is a reason Zionists should continue to build illegal settlements and commit genocide? Is this your only response to this atrocity? The Arabs? Nobody is talking about the Arabs! The Arabs are not committing genocide on the Palestinians, the Arabs are victims too.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TSawyer

That is part of my point. How can the occupiers, the heavily armed, the encroachers, the land takers maintain a position of eternal professional victim, and vilify those being attacked, surrounding nations, anyone who questions their out of control behavior or lack of meeting standards that they themselves demand of their neighbors? It is not the people, it is their ( and this is exactly what it is) evil governments actions, and the disgusting tolerance shown by the rest of the world that has my concern.
How can "spin"be so easily acceptable?
This is not a peaceful nation, remember the holocaust and cry for the dead? Then commit the same actions?

www.baltimorechronicle.com...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by HappilyEverAfter]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I must say I read history quite different than the history you espouse. I seem to remember that Israel, a small newly created nation, recognized by other nations of the world, found itself being attacked by not one, or two or even three, but five Arab nations at once. Israel shocked these countries by winning that first war and all the others that followed. After these wars Israel took as reparations, and as a buffer zone, lands they had taken while defending themselves . Lands that they have as valid a claim to as any other nation in the area.
It is my opinion that we as a nation should not only be arming Israel with everything they could want, we should be telling the rest of the Middle East that we have Israel’s back and support the only nation in the whole region that honors many of the Ideals and rights that we in the US find to be necessary for a free people.
The so called, Palestinians, are nothing more than squatters thrown out by the other Arab nations in the region. They allow terrorist to run free, they threaten to wipe Israel off the face of the earth, and they allow their women and children to strap on bombs with the intent to kill other women and children. They live in squalid conditions that they make no effort to improve or even keep sanitary. They allow criminals and terrorist to run free in their mist, all the while these same criminals are purposely placing them in the line of fire. They are the dumping ground for the unwanted from the rest of the Arab world uneducated, ostracized by other Arabs but used with good effect. They have shown me nothing that would cause me to believe them worthy of respect let alone worthy of a nation of their own. I agree with Hotsauce, Israel has turned the barren land given it into a gem of the region. Compare this to the chaos and poverty, the repression and intolerance rampant in the camp or even to some Arab countries in the region, and you have the crux of the problem. The rest of the region is jealous of what Israel has achieved and don’t dare allow their citizens to think too hard on why Israel has prospered and they have not. It is a fact that Arab workers in Israel enjoy more rights there, than they do in their own countries.

No, Israel should not be disarmed. And we should be doing everything we can to see that they not only survive but that they flourish as a bold testament to what free men living in peace under a just rule can accomplish.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Lets disarm Texas too so that Mexico and come and take it back. Really, get a clue.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phedreus

Youre obviously needing some reading material, here's a primer,
you can find much more by looking.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

And a brief primer for you too,
We're not talking mexico, we can do that later.
Start a thread on mexico if you'd like.
I have more than enough "clues" thank you.
Zionist = Evil agenda.
So dont start jew baiting, this is government not religious.
I'm sure EVERYTHING written or spoken about the 51st state has to be postive for you to accept it as true.
I'd rather just have the truth and stick to the subject.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Rather than disarm them, I think it would be more productive to expose the extent of their armaments, and in the process expose how the west has been illegally funding a secretive, nuclear, regime in violation of international law.

The disarming can come as a result of that if you like.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by quackers]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join