It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Warming fraudsters like Al Gore be arrested and sued?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
In light of the fact that Global Warming has been proven to be one of the, if not the biggest, fraud ever perpetrated on mankind, shouldn't some of these scientists and people like Al Gore who were behind the hoax be brought up on charges and/or sued for damages?

Shouldn't the goverments that have already taxed people based on this made-up science have to refund that money back to the taxpayers? I mean if a million people bought one of those fraudelent overunity devices and it was proven to be based on a hoax, wouldn't the goverment make the guy who conned folks give them their money back?

I say heads should roll and money be given back to those who have been robbed as a result of this criminal fraud. Taxpayers should be repaid for being forced to pay to fix a problem that has been proven to be hoax science and never was real to begin with.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I live in the UK and totally agree with you.
However, in this age of pig ignorant bliss which most of the population
seem to wallow in, it will be swept under the carpet in a few days.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ukmadmax

Well the only news in the states that are even reporting this in depth is fox news. It is almost as if they are trying to cover up the truth.

Al Gore should be stripped of his awards and the fat fool should be forced to wear a dunce cap for the next 20 years.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
It would be nice. I always knew the truth would come out one day, but I doubt anything will be done about it. People will keep on believing and he'll keep on making money off of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is great!

"Al Gore Flees in Panic from Chicago Book Signing"

www.larouchepac.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I think we should build a new prison in Antarctica.
Take away all of Al Gores money and throw him in the prison.
Put all those lying liberal scientists in the prison also for 20 years.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I loved this quote from the above story. "Midwest LYM organizers, who were also on the scene to confront the global warming swindler, provided an eyewitness account of Fat Albert's flight of fear."
I just wish someone recorded it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
This is great!

"Al Gore Flees in Panic from Chicago Book Signing"

www.larouchepac.com...

I'm glad he is scared.
Chase him where ever he goes!
Maybe we should feed Al Gore to the polar bears on the north pole.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Hey Hey Hey...Ittttttsssssss Faaaaatttttt Allllllbert!

I guess all that prize money didn't go to fight global warming.. looks like it all went straight to his fat, lying ass.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by HotSauce]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

Well,there is a video,but it's not working right now.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The behavior can be construed as treason. I propose stripping him of citizenship, possibly just transferring it to a waiting illegal immigrant,
I know where one lives.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
okay, forgive my genuine ignorance, all i saw about this was some fairly inocuous e-mails and a lot of opinion pieces, genuinely, i haven't got a clue what's going on.

what are the actual, honest to goodness, facts in this story?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
Well the only news in the states that are even reporting this in depth is fox news. It is almost as if they are trying to cover up the truth.

NY Times said they wouldn't comment on the emails since they were "stolen".

I guess it's OK when they leaked the Pentagon Papers, or any other bit of classified info that they might get, but suddenly they get on their high horse over this.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by HappilyEverAfter

Shouldnt't we publicly execute those guilty of treason, just to set an example for others? Maybe we could gas him with CO2.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

Fact is that some hacker got a hold of a buch of emails from these global warming scientists. These emails discussed how they were changing the evidence in order to support their theory. They were also working to discredit and censor the legitimate scientists who knew global warming was a scheme.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Video worked for me. Loved it, gonna have to keep an eye out to see if they taped gore fleeing.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

would you mind linking those e-mails, the ones i saw didn't look all that bad but i know there were a huge number of them, maybe the damning ones have been discovered since i first saw this.

i mean, they must have been pretty clear if they prove that 95% of the climate scientists have been lying to us all along.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Awesome links above! Stars and Flagged.
Really, really good to see this lie being torn down.
I just hope they all get what they deserve. I mean the traitors and liars, along with those good people protesting and even going to jail to make sure this isn't swept under the rug.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

would you mind linking those e-mails, the ones i saw didn't look all that bad but i know there were a huge number of them, maybe the damning ones have been discovered since i first saw this.

i mean, they must have been pretty clear if they prove that 95% of the climate scientists have been lying to us all along.

That's just it! They aren't "The Climate Scientists", they're just a small percentage of "scientists" backed by powerful scumbags with a lot to gain, either by selling carbon credits, or selling us down the river.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by pieman

So you don't have a problem with global laws and taxing being mandated based on data that has been fudged to support the global warming scam? Just the fact that they say they fudged the data, blocked other peoples work from peer review because it disagreed with their own, and they coluded to hide the fact that they cannot reconcile the cooling that has been occuring the last several years is enough for me to say enough of the lies. I am not going to support taxes on something that is based on a fraud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join