It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiger Woods hurt in auto accident

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Golf superstar Tiger Woods was injured in an auto accident near Orlando, Fla., early Friday morning, and released later in the day.

A Florida Highway Patrol says Woods pulled out of his driveway in his 2009 black Cadillac Escalade at around 2:25 a.m. ET on Friday, struck a fire hydrant and then a tree at his neighbour's property.

No other vehicles were involved.

www.cbc.ca...

The one article I saw said he was hurt "seriously" but this one just says facial lacerations.

Kind of a weird accident though. He pulls out of his driveway, hits a fire hydrant then a tree, in his neighbour's yard? How fast was he going? Did he try to do a burnout and lose control?

I would have loved to get this on video.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Only the rich can get away with not talking to police about their car accident and calling it "a private matter."

Tiger should be subject to the same treatment anyone would be who drove their car into their neighbour's tree.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is all just rumor right now, but here is what Ive heard so far.

Basically, The Enquirer ran a story a couple days ago about Tiger having an affair with another woman and no one believed it untill this whole accident issue came up. Im also hearing that Tigers wife had swung a club smashing the window of Tigers car, maybe causing some facial lacerations.

Time might tell, if Tiger talks.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

MIAMI (Reuters) - Tiger Woods pulled out of a golf tournament this week, the latest fall-out from a minor car accident that has left a swirl of mystery and a hint of scandal around the world's top golfer and pushed him into full damage control.

The Florida Highway Patrol said in a terse statement on Monday that it was pursuing the crash investigation but had still not been able to interview Woods, who declined to meet with investigators during the weekend.

www.reuters.com...

I heard on the news that there are numerous security cameras all around his home and the neighbourhood. Somewhere, someone has this all on tape. I wonder if we're ever going to be able to see the footage.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
tigger will suck in 2010 just like previous years. it looks like what we need in the PGA is a openly gay champion to shake things up. all you gay golfers out there please start winning tournaments. if a guy that is partially of african decent can get people this excited; you can imagine what a gay tour champion would do. go gay dudes. or maybe we could just settle for a midget champion. i could go with that. if the new gay number one golfer in the world happens to be of color then it would be a trifecta! Or maybe the midget could be from Iraq.

NFL Shop[edit on 14-1-2010 by Tiffany87]

[edit on 14-1-2010 by Tiffany87]

top topics

join