It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over texas from NASA footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I am not sure about the authenticity of the first video, it seems the footage is enhanced, though it has caught my attention.

The second footage which is supposedly an uncat version, seems to portray a passing visible object when the cameras start moving to the right middle way.

What do you think fellas?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I think that it could have been photo shopped. But if it was it was really good photo shop. It is worthy to say he this might be real. The second film was too far away to see it and is a bad angle.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I humbly suggest to take a look here.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have to go with CGI. they said sunrise.. why were the reflections of the sun on the west side of the "Craft"?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

The first video looks as phoney as a $3 bill. The second video shows at least 12 UFOs.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by The Shrike]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The 1st. video is 100% fake!...the 2nd. is the original 'video' with real UFOs...I am glad I can help halt these fake attempts to ramp up already amazing NASA video. Why do people do this...unless it is for disinformation purposes by debunkers & skeptics as a last resource? (...usually they are the ones with the "comments" section disabled!)

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
And to enable a simple background context check, by providing date/time of the video...?

Uh, why isn't that data apparent?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You need more details?...and that is,... because..Jim...you believe that #1 is real???? Hello!

Given a choice of the 2 videos... (that is this threads first question)...which is the actual NASA video, ... & it's #2. So you are saying it's #1 & NASA faked #2?...of course not...so your point is (??!) ...more paperwork for what? Just LOOK at them & choose! It's easy...try it!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
The UFO's are everywhere and another brick in the skeptics wall of disbelief.

new topics

top topics

join