It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2005 - American Scientists recreate the Spanish flu virus (H1N1) from diseased

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Danish article from Danish Helth Department from 2005, translated by me and Google Translator to english:

"Based on the genetic material extracted from lung tissue from people who died in 1918, American researchers managed to recreate the influenza virus H1N1, which caused the Spanish flu. The Spanish flu was the most serious, known influenza pandemic and resulted in up to 50 million deaths.

Influenza virus contains eight gene sequences, the five gene sequences from H1N1 virus has been known for several years. After now having identified the remaining three sequences have been possible to recreate the whole H1N1 influenza virus gene sequence and investigate properties under safe laboratory conditions.

The results confirm that the virus of Spanish flu arose from an avian flu virus that has undergone a series of mutations, which it has been able to infect from person to person. The road from the bird flu virus to become an infectious virus from humans may thus be shorter than previously thought.

For all previously studied influenza viruses confers recreating the greatest mortality in mice. This underlines that the Spanish sick high mortality can be attributed to a particularly aggressive virus and not to the people's resistance was weakened by World War. There is no explanation of what specifically caused the virus during the Spanish flu caused such extensive sickness and mortality. Specific genetic characteristics of the recreated virus gives rise to further studies in this area.
The studies do not provide at least light in order to develop potential new drugs that could counter a new type of flu. Preliminary studies suggest that antivirals that are available today, also will work on H1N1 virus from the Spanish flu, and that if necessary it will be possible today to make a vaccine against the virus.

Synthesis confirm the new findings already established theories about the Spanish flu and opens possibilities for further important research in the natural history of influenza virus and pathogenic properties. In particular, new knowledge about the circumstances of the emergence of new pandemic influenza virus is very current in relation to avian influenza virus H5N1 that is circulating in Asia and has led to disease and infection in humans."

- Well this was in 2005, and now we know a bit more. - but it is scaring that scientists have to recreate pandemics...

Link to article in danish:
www.ssi.dk...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
www.informationliberation.com...

Is this what you are trying to say,in English?

"The Pentagon's Alarming Project:Avian Flu Biowar Vaccine"

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

yes, exactly - and as I see it - your 2008 article is just like a warning on whats about to come - where my 2005 article just raises the question: Why would anybody recreate the spanish flu.

I just sit and think, that if theese 2 articles is somehow proof that The Elite wanted to recreate the scenary with the spainsh flu and 130 mill deaths -and what we are seeing now with around 8000 deaths - they somehow have failed recreating the spanish flu or they have been afraid to release it full scale, or we have better hygine now, so it doesnt kill as in 1918 ? !

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I certainly wouldn't put it past them.

Something about this is very wrong!

I wouldn't have believed it a couple of wears ago,but since finding out about their depopulation goals,the "Pandemic/Emergency" status and the existing laws to take away our freedom,etc,etc,...It seems to add up.

I posted some of this a couple of days ago,and someone was quick to point out that it couldn't happen.

I'm no scientist. Maybe that gives me an advantage,you know,how some people "can't see the forest for the trees"? I'm trying to see the bigger picture.

Curious to see the responses this thread gets!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Yeah, I am no scientist either - and as you I try to see the bigger picture,

I have always learned that bacteriological wafare is to be avoided, because it is so difficult to control ie diseases, pandemics and so.

Lets see what other say

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

If they thought Spanish flu was the ultimate weapon they were wrong. Several factors aided spanish flu: T.B., WWI, and aspirin. T.B. was more common in this time. Swine flu was able cause the damage it did in Mexico ,because many people in Mexico have drug resistant T.B. Diseases are spread during times of war because many people are weakened. This may have been worse during World War I because of the use of Mustard gas. The misuse of aspirin also made people sicker. The strength of aspirin and the dosages it was given in varied considerably from pharmacist to pharmacist. This actually aided the virus.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Could the increasing Chemtrails be diminishing out own immune-system capabilities? (All signs point to "Yes".)

I understood what someone meant about it being an imperfect weapon,because it could make everyone sick,including those in charge of it.

So,could the elite have the REAL vaccine?....

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
reply to post by AUM68

If they thought Spanish flu was the ultimate weapon they were wrong. Several factors aided spanish flu: T.B., WWI, and aspirin. T.B. was more common in this time. Swine flu was able cause the damage it did in Mexico ,because many people in Mexico have drug resistant T.B. Diseases are spread during times of war because many people are weakened. This may have been worse during World War I because of the use of Mustard gas. The misuse of aspirin also made people sicker. The strength of aspirin and the dosages it was given in varied considerably from pharmacist to pharmacist. This actually aided the virus.

Do you have any reference for the information that aspirin made it worse, and do you mean in 1918 or in Mexico?

I'm asking because I've been advising people to avoid aspirin if they have swine flu, for fear of it helping the lungs break down faster in the event of cytokine storm. However I'm only using logic, and have no documentation to back this up.

Re swine flu being worse in Mexico, -

Victoria, Australia was infected at the same time as Mexico, and it's likely an even higher proportion of the population here had it.
Pretty well everyone here had it, everyone I know and the people they know have had it several times. It nearly killed me, but I have a chronic condition doctors keep expecting me to die of, so that's no surprise. It really was much worse than the regular flu for most people, and many of the people I know were developing pneumonia. It's hard to get official figures, but there was an enormous surge in sick leave being taken.

However despite all that we still only had a very small death toll.
I'd put it down to general good health and good diet, and free medicine, so people can be treated fast. And there are enough doctors here to not have crowded waiting rooms for patients to exchange germs in.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

Here is more on the role apsirin played in the Spanish flu epidemic.

"There is one drug which directly or indirectly was the cause of the loss of more lives than was influenza itself. You all know that drug. It claims to be salicylic acid. Aspirin’s history has been printed. Today you don’t know what the sedative action of salicylic acid is. It did harm in two ways. It’s indirect action came through the fact that aspirin was taken until prostration resulted and the patient developed pneumonia. "~Frank L. Newton, MD, Somerville, Massachusetts

More information on aspirins role in the Spanish flu.
home.earthlink.net...

This has more details on the problem Mexico has with drug resistant T.B. T.B. could only aggravate any flu.
www.usaid.gov...

[edit on 27-11-2009 by eradown]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AUM68

Yeah, I am no scientist either - and as you I try to see the bigger picture,

I have always learned that bacteriological wafare is to be avoided, because it is so difficult to control ie diseases, pandemics and so.

Lets see what other say

Using an uncontrollable disease as warfare would be stupid, because warfare implies one country against another, and the aggressor counrty could get it too.

However using a contagious disease that decimates the population is is a workable idea if decimating the Earth's population is exactly what you want to achieve.

In NSSM 200 plans were made to reduce the populations in poor countries the US wanted to weaken. (To prevent them being a threat and make it easier to steal their resources.) The planners were also determined to prevent further world population growth by the year 2000. John Holdren, an ardent proponent of using terrible means to drastically lower population, (he co-authored Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment, a book on ways to forcibly do it,) is Director of the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy. In that recently taken picture he's proudly posing in front of Ecoscience, a fair indication he still holds to the ideas expressed there.

One thing we are learning about swine flu is that it kills people in poor countries and only makes them sick in rich ones, fulfilling the designs of NSSM 200.

The objection to the feasibility of this is that the planners themselves may catch it. However they have optimal diets and healthcare, and there's reason to suspect you can't catch this if you have an ample intake of vitamin D. They may also have a special vaccine made for themselves. German papers say German parliamentarians were given a special vaccine. We can't assume the elites are at risk of dying from any type of influenza.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Kailassa

. . . .
More information on aspirins role in the Spanish flu.
home.earthlink.net...

This has more details on the problem Mexico has with drug resistant T.B. T.B. could only aggravate any flu.
www.usaid.gov...

Thanks eradown for the info.
I hadn't considered the fever-reducing effect of aspirin.
I grew up far from any hospital, and still follow the old regime of "sweating out" an infection. Not that I get infections these days, at least not till swine flu came along. By catching everything instead of getting immunised, (including TB,) it seems I've become a tough old bugger who's immune to everything.

Electric blankets are great for sweating an infection out. I just wrap up in big towels, get into bed, turn the blanket up. Of course this could be a "kill or cure" method, so I don't recommend anyone else do it.

So aspirin reduces the fever, allowing the virus to take over.
It, (I believe,) makes the cytokine effect more deadly by reducing blood clotting.
And it makes people feel more comfortable so they delay getting medical help.

I'm still not so sure about the last one being a negative. Medical drugs when a doctor is not sure what she is doing are as likely to kill as to cure. ;-)

TB would be more of a problem with this flu than with any other as this one causes damage in the lung walls, allowing any bacteria to get a good foothold.
I wonder if swine flu also creates a ph favourable to TB?

This flu really is seriously worse than normal flus, but if I survived it anyone can. (I have congestive heart failure affecting heart, lungs and kidneys, and I'm overweight.) We just need to know what is happening and the best natural treatments.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

reply to post by AUM68

Do you have any reference for the information that aspirin made it worse, and do you mean in 1918 or in Mexico?

I'm asking because I've been advising people to avoid aspirin if they have swine flu, for fear of it helping the lungs break down faster in the event of cytokine storm. However I'm only using logic, and have no documentation to back this up.

well, it is all from an article on the Danish Health Departments homepage, so I guess they have their references in place

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

I was asking eradown where he got his information on aspirin, and he has already answered me.
Thanks anyway though.

new topics

top topics

join