It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I not seeing myself visiting me from the future

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have been wondering where to post this,and metaphysics seems to fit.

I am personally pretty sure that timetravel is possible,anything is in an infinite universe where we create our own reality,via quantum physics etc prove this.

I have a plan to travel back to these years, say 1989-2009, my lifetime, to definetely visit myself and just have some fun. because evolution of consciousness can wait for a while, we have eternity,there is no rush. And there should definitely be a possibility to chill and have fun.

Now,I would have visited myself for sure by now, especially because I expect for many people to experience ascension in 2012. But that is besides the point even.

Why haven't I met my future self? (though ''future-self'' is just a title,time is an illusion,all exists in the NOW)

I only have one explanation for this...We can only experience time travel through our own eyes, literally. I can only experience myself time-travelling when I MYSELF, the current me of 2009, will one day achieve that ability and only then can I personally travel back and meet my 2009 counterpart for ex.

because if my future-self would arrive here right now, it would be someone else still, because I would not perceive him as me, not entirely. It would be his experiences of time-travel, not mine. I would simply be the one visited.
So I have come to the conclusion that one can only experience time-travel HIMSELF,directly through ones own eyes.

If you have a differnet explanation(considering time-travel indeed is possible as quantum physics suggests,and einstein and my personal intuition, cosmic awareness chanellings etc),then how would you explain the lack of any time travellers and in my case ,since I plan to visit myself in the past, with all knowledge I have of this life stored then, how is it that I still havent visited myself ?

I have dreamed and hoped and wanted and sent out consciously pleas for my future-self to visit me,but no luck.

Also,I would remember this timeline and what occured here either way but when travelling back, I would be able to change things in the world with each action etc. That would not change my memory of how my life went, but I would indeed create a new timeline in which certain things happened due to my travelling, that didn't in my memory/experiences/lifetime during those years.
So there are no paradoxes involved here.I just feel sad that I cant be visited and have to wait to travel myself.

[edit on 11/27/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
dont worry im sure your not the only one who cant see him self getting visited by himsellf. youd need alot of booze to be able to do that.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by RoyalCanadian]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought to myself one day that I will pass down to my kids, and their kids a promise that when their generation is allowed tp time travel they must visit me now. This should invoke a visit unless one of my grandkids dropped the ball or we're restricted by time traveling guidelines.... I told them to break the rules tho...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

Well, one doesn't need any machine to time-travel though. It is all easily achieved via consciosunessbecuase consciousness is the basis for everything. time is an illusion, it is only needed to perceive everyday actions in a linear fashion,so that one cna have a human experience.
Once we leave this temporary vessel,we can do anythingwe want again,for we will be part of the infinite wholeness again(actually we already are and always have been,tiem is an illusion), if you practise etc enough,you will be able to transport your body and consciousness into another year as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

I've tried, got scared and quiet. Guess I'm not ready, but my method should still apply, right?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

depends upon what method it is that you are talking about,but fear should be not felt. Fear is an outdated emotion for some,it was once needed,in order to understand it and overcome the emotion. Part of evolution in consciousness is to realize that fear is of no use to oneself. though I don't know anyone myself who has succeeded within an incarnation to time-travel ,I guess we are mostly not quite ready yet,consciously.

did you mena telling your grandkids? that method. Well keep in midn that your grandkids may or may not be YOU(soul) in that body reincarnating as your own grand-grand kids for ex. on one timelien at least it is so,if you indeed still reincarnate at all by that time for ex.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Maybe the very instant you and your future self engage or even touch the whole universe as we know it turns inside out. Maybe your future self know this and has decided to watch you from afar. Maybe your future self realised this would probably give you a heart attack and again decided not to interrupt your life. There are a million other possibilities.

It could also be that your future self has infact visited you but just not in this dimension. (Did you think of that) Your other dimensional self and your future self could now be enjoying a drink in a Parallel dimension

There is also the big possibility that time travel has never been invented in the future but i myself believe there will be and watch CERN closely as i believe some answers will come from that

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaint

well, you are refering to universe exploding as if there are paradoxes, there aint, with infinite timelines there are no paradoxes, and that alternate timeline where i drink with myself has to have a beginning. And THIS is HIS/MY original timeline, so he/I will come back to THIS one,because there is no other version to come back to...this is the only version I AM AWARE OF. So he/I have no other timeline to travel back to..initially at least. And that initially STILL hasnt occured.

and you are talking about the technical possibility of time travel,sure,it might happen, but i know it to be true myself that consciousness allows one to time-travel easily, and manifest into physicality etc too.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
maybe the fact that it hasnt happened means you cant do it

[edit on 27-11-2009 by blackrabbit1]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Well i believe different realities dont necessarily have to have a "Start" in line with our own reality. Every option and choice you have in life sparks off different realities. All the options you were ever given are all played out in a different reality or dimension yet you choose to observe the one you chose. Hell we could be flipping between dimensions with every little choice we make without knowing it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrabbit1

That woudl contradict evrything my inner knowing and intuition and einstein and quantum physics is showing and telling.

But if so, then its a boring universe and i would like osmeone to destroy my soul then,cause i dotn want to not be able to do stuff I want to.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Dude your having the same conversation almost in 2 different threads that YOU just created. In the other one you just posted a news snippet under "Breaking News" which is where you got the idea for this thread. Why confuse yourself and have 2 similar threads???

Maybe its not you who started the other thread.....Well its you but just the future you

link   
reply to post by thesaint

we flip in dimensions by posting each time toom btw. Thats why I think one can only experience time-travel through ones OWN eyes, because maybe I have visited myself already,maybe even on this day. nov 27 2009, but I(the one writing this) chose to write these posts instead of going and greeting myself in the hallway
...sad,but probably true. each moment,each decision is a new timeline.

link   
reply to post by Valeri

Obviously it means that you were never able to time travel in your life-time and you died long before you could do it.

I think that's safe to say for all of our lives. None of us will time travel in our life-time.

Of course, your future self could have just changed the plans and wanted to visit you another time.

Or.. when you went back in time, it was to a different time-line.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by Zsaqulz78th]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

again, you think timetravel has to do with soem technological machine.it doesn't. you don't need nay machine for that. We are eternal and infinite ONE wholeness, and on a more illusionary separate basis we are individual souls/identities who after death can use their own consciousness energy,whic hwe are, to manifest into existence.
Read my apst posts please.

time-travel through consciousness,not machine.
thoguh a machien is ofcourse possible as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zsaqulz78th
reply to post by Valeri

Obviously it means that you were never able to time travel in your life-time and you died long before you could do it.

I think that's safe to say for all of our lives. None of us will time travel in our life-time.

and you contradict yourself, if there is time-travel,then there is really no "time",its simply an illusion, and yet you say my lifetime, what life "time" ? there is no time, time is needed mearly to experience a linear view on human life while incarnating here.

You now edited,and yes, I believe that is the case here... we can only experience time-travel DIRECTLY,through our own experience of travelling through time, I cant meet my future-self who came from the future,I can only meet my past-self,to whom I MYSELF went. (Ofcourse some past-version of myself will indeed be lucky when I visit myself, cause for him specifically, it will be a dream-come-true.

And this is the last thing Id have a heart attack form hehe, im always expecting msyelf to show up.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Uh..

Well then how would you see yourself if you were not physically going there?

You could be watching yourself on a spiritual plane right now.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Time is a dimension. And you are right, any dimension can be altered or seen in anyway.

This means, that we all are whole. As, at one time we were all one.

By life-time, I mean when the physical body you are currently in, expires.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I hate to be pessimistic... But in my 'glass half empty' negativity my guess would be you are not visiting yourself from the future... Because no one is alive in the future, but like I mentioned earlier I'm a gloomy-gus.

S&F for getting my brain working again if only in a negative way.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Zsaqulz78th

Read again you missed this "who after death can use their own consciousness energy,whic hwe are, to manifest into existence" you do know what manifest into physicality means dont you? theres your answer.

And thank you for the Star,appreciate it sir.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join