It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiger Woods seriously injured in car crash

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ah, to see the mighty fall. People are jumping on the "sobriety" thing. Maybe he was on his cell phone? Intense call. Still an offense but not as stigmatic as drunk driving.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.breitbart.com...

Charges pending, NOT alcohol related.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
He was in serious condition but was traveling at speeds of less than 35 mph and his airbags didn't even pop up...

I don't know about this one.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I think this will be a case of It's a serious injury for him cos he is a sports super star and has a good face for advertising... For the average person it's a trip to accident and emergency maybe for a couple of stitches and maybe a cool little scar - chicks still dig scars right?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Here is a link discussing the allegation rumor that he has been cheating on his wife.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I think this will be a case of It's a serious injury for him cos he is a sports super star and has a good face for advertising... For the average person it's a trip to accident and emergency maybe for a couple of stitches and maybe a cool little scar - chicks still dig scars right?

People also need to remember he is very fit man, so he will be able to withstand quite a bit.

But like you say, more advertising also does no harm.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Tigr WOODS swerved to miss a firehydrant and hit a TREE. He was DRIVING at the time and now his car runs a bit ROUGH and only PUTTS along

Triple facepalm deskface :shk:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Mr Weatherman - we, the powers, have deemed that pun so terrible we have decided to take unilateral action with or without a UN resolution. A predator drone armed with hellfire missiles is closing on your coordinates.

Have a nice day

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Here is a link discussing the allegation rumor that he has been cheating on his wife.

What does a car accident and his good recovery have to do with some "love affair". Dude, seriously give it a rest.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
CNN's just so funny!

www.cnn.com...

The crash is under investigation, and charges are pending, though it was not clear who could face charges. The accident did not appear to have been alcohol-related, the Florida Highway Patrol statement said.

Single car accident.. but it's not clear who could face charges...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Kargun

Ya sounds like he could have been drunk. On a conspiracy side note, if he was drunk do you think the PTB will let anyone

It's easy to imagine a man leaving his house upset or angry and punching
the gas down a long, curving, sloping driveway and losing control.
I know we reside at a conspiracy website but come on you guys
Tiger Woods drunk. Lets give credit where credit is do.
And wait until we know more.
Besides if he didn't make it out of his own driveway they can't charge him with anything. copy?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
The only thing that is suspicious to me about this entire thing is that today (or yesterday?) it came out the he might have been cheating on his wife of several years. I think is was National Enquirer that is "reporting" it, so obviously I would take it with a grain of salt...but still.

Maybe his wife kicked him out and he was pissed, or he was just leaving his house and Karma caught up with him.

The whole situation sounds very strange. It was emphasised by some media here that his wife broke the back window of the car with a golf club. The first version was that it was to free him so he could get out of the car after it had crashed. The second version is that they were having a fight about his alleged relations with another woman which ended in her losing her temper and smashing the window while he was inside the car.

Does not quite add up. But let us not assume the worst of either him or his wife until more concrete information comes out.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

How about we just wish the guy well and hope he's not seriously injured? Accidents are sometimes just accidents, and it's very easy to slide a car off the road even on a good day with just a fraction too much speed on a little bend in the road. I've done it myself and I drive like a grandma. I still can't explain how I ended up hanging upside down by my seatbelt in a ditch, but it happened.

It kinda is our business if he chose to drink and drive, as he chose to tak ethat behaviour out into public, but the stuff about his wife and him cheating.....really out of bounds to us, and it probably had nothing to do with this.

*hoping Oz avoids the Hellfire missiles, cos that series of puns was just fabulous! Painful, but fabulous!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Yeah... the 'fight' with his wife scenario is kicking around. Hell hath no fury, yadayada...

Apparently, Elin confronted Tiger about reports of his affair with another woman, most likely Rachel Uchitel. When the argument got heated, Elin Nordegren scratched Tiger's face. Then, when Tiger tried to retreat and escape from his house, Elin chased him with a golf club and struck his SUV several times as he was pulling out. Tiger became distracted and his SUV swerved and struck a fire hydrant, then a tree.

www.nowpublic.com...

When you play with fire, it's only a matter of time before you get burned.

Possible mistress: Rachel Uchitel

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Yeah... the 'fight' with his wife scenario is kicking around. Hell hath no fury, yadayada...

Apparently, Elin confronted Tiger about reports of his affair with another woman, most likely Rachel Uchitel. When the argument got heated, Elin Nordegren scratched Tiger's face. Then, when Tiger tried to retreat and escape from his house, Elin chased him with a golf club and struck his SUV several times as he was pulling out. Tiger became distracted and his SUV swerved and struck a fire hydrant, then a tree.

www.nowpublic.com...

When you play with fire, it's only a matter of time before you get burned.

Possible mistress: Rachel Uchitel

I believe this is the most accurate explanation. Elin didn't quite fit in to the elite circle that Tiger now travels, so he was seeing someone who did. I just hope her actions don't preclude her from taking most of Tiger's money when they end up splitting up. Tiger has been a huge ass the last few years, so I have no pity for him. Eventually destiny does come calling.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yeah. This is a pretty mad story. It sounds quite bad from what ive read in the UK press. Apparently he was reversing out of his drive, hit a fire hydrant, neighbours car and a tree. Human error? Or was it his car? Surely he's done the manouver a lotta times. He's a clean cut sports star, and it seems unlikely that he'd be drunk or something. But who knows.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
And this is what kind of a conspiracy? Tiger wouldn't cooperate with Oprah or something?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by leo123

ok, seriously, I have to ask the question.. Why the freaking hell should we actually care? Why is this news? If this was joe sixpack from farthead kentucky, no one would know or care because it wouldn't make the news. In m entire time on this planet, I still have never understood why its news if its a sports person (if you can even call golf a sport) or celebrity that somethign like this matters. it doesn't.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I heard on the news last night that he was having an argument with his wife.
Here's what Drudge has to say.
apnews.myway.com...

BTW, I think this probably does belong on a conspiracy site.
Unless we get the whole story, we have a famous person being allowed to cover-up an accident.
The conspiracy of the rich and pwerful :shk:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
He's an idiot. His misfortune/problems are nothing to be concerned with as they are the same problems that others have. I like the fact that the police have been told to come back Sunday to interview him. Excuse me ? Does anyone else have that right to arbitrarily tell law enforcement when its honky-dory for them to be investigated. Must be nice and obviously it showcases the 2 tier system in place for those that have not and those that have fame/money. This moron should have been investigated on the spot, like anyone else and, if applicable, charges filed against him.

My only wish when reading this story was that instead of his wife using a golf club to smash the SUV window, she had used it on him. Who cares.

brill

[edit on 28-11-2009 by brill]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join