It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone DEBUNK this: Debunking Jordan Maxwell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I had seen numerous post and videos trying to debunk Sitchin on his works. I must admit, that after reading and watching the debunk attempts I am not sure what to make of Sitchin.

Now for Jordan Maxwell. Can you debunk these movies that try to discredit him and his work?

Here is link:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
These videos are fairly on the nose and I am still watching the last ones. I have read about Maxwell before and have noted that there are a many stand out talking points that Maxwell uses are just plain not true. Some translations and a few references to his interpretations of events based on wrong translations for starters. With that being said I am comfortable in passing this guy off as another within the field that makes a good living spouting his version of truth to those that want to believe him.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I do not like sitchin stuff one bit, i think he is playing a game for the ptb.

I have never liked his work, you people take it for what it is.

Though i like jordan, i am a no no for sitchin, i hardly agree on what he makes public. What does he tell jordan that he does not tell us?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Divine retribution: What goes around, comes around and whatever you put out there will come back to you, maybe in a couple of weeks or a few months.

So why haven't criminals like Blair, Bush, Cheney, Peter Mandelson & Gordon Brown etc got their come uppins yet. Because it's nonsense. More like Divine BS. Video debunked and it only took me 20 secs.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

I do not believe in karma too. I do not know why you wrote that to me, as i hold the same opinion. The elites know that karma does not exist, and thats only for people in india, to accept there lifes which for most is very poor.

But why did you respond to me with that response, i feel the same as you.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:51 PM
link   
OOPS sorry Andy, I was responding to the thread title. I must of hit the wrong reply button.

As for karma, well I practise Buddhism so I tend to believe in karma to a certain degree, but it probably takes a life time to pay off your karmic debt, not a few weeks or months as Jordan Maxwell would have us believe. That's if there's even such a thing. Whether you believe or not, there's no harm in chalking up brownie points for the after life.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by kindred]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
one thing that bothers me about maxwell is that in one of his most recent interviews he talks about how Hollywood are part of the Elites Agenda and Reptilian Agenda.

then five minutes later he talks about how he is making a documentary cos he knows people in hollywood.

top topics

join