It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

77 = No Hijack, Flight Deck Door Closed for Entire Flight

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wholetruth

this is a very interesting post. That's why they didn't make a movie of it with Nicholas Cage.

However, it is too late. Too late to expose the 9-11 lies. It's been 8 years now and the average Joe is bored to hear a bucnh of hippies in the street giving pamphlets about something that he knows is true ( the attacks ) . The way he got the news hammered into his mind is enough to create a belief.
Forget about 9-11. We all know on ATS it was a cover up, hijacked planes or not. Let's move on, cause the only dangerous opponents to this operation were killed a long time ago in fake car accidents or so-called suicides. We live in a world of lies, and the biggest ones are those who will be remembered as fact. i hate this as much as you.

ps: excuse my french.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

WOW!!!
Now I have to be a "member" of P4T to be able to speak on this issue.
I´m not a member nor I would wish to be one.
P4T is nothing but a SCAM, to rip people of their money.
They keep sending me e-mails to get me to buy their stuff.
Not interested thank you.
Now, about the "CLOSED DOOR" new "SMOKING GUN".

AA77 was airborne for about 77 min. right??
I tell you, there´s NO WAY that door stayed closed for 77 min.
Usually in a morning flight, the pilots will AT THE VERY LEAST ask for a coffe during climb or reaching cruise altitude.
They will ask the flight attendant for it, or one of them will go out to the galley to get it.
THIS I AM ASSUMING, YES. But it´s practically "rutine" specially in a morning flight as I said.
Thank you for reading...

(Edited to correct flight time.)

[edit on 28-11-2009 by rush969]

[edit on 28-11-2009 by rush969]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by rush969

WOW!!!
Now I have to be a "member" of P4T to be able to speak on this issue.

no, you have to be a member to spouse out that they accept this or believe that. which is what you did.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

isn't it an either/or situation? either every 4 seconds or when there is a change in its status? just wondering.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

I wouldn't expect it to be a "latch type circuit" on the door. Meaning, TTL
logic - not the mechanical door latch itself:

See here:

en.wikibooks.org...

If it were a digital latch circuit, it would "hold" the value even if the door
was opened for one second prior to the next scan. The latch could be reset
by a trigger in the DAU...but I doubt this complex circuity would be used?
Better for 'us' if it were!

I suspect the mechanical door switch is just that... a 'circuit breaker' type
deal (like a single pole, single throw mechanism).

It's better for the GL excuse to believe the latter and hope that Hani
managed to open the door, get two pilots out of the cockpit and then
close the door before the next polling update.

Yeah...right.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by turbofan]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MattMulder

I will never forget.
That's the way the corrupt get away with everything. .....
so many distractions, and then people telling you to move on with your life. We do move on, but that doesn't mean to forget and ignore.
Not that this is on the scale of the Holocaust.... yet

Think of the Holocaust, never forget.... here it is 50 years later, and because people refused to forget we all know what happened, and some of the people who were responsible have been brought to justice still to this day.

Not that this is on the scale of the Holocaust, but if these wars and persecution of the Palestinians the Middle East keep going on, it will be.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

I wouldn't expect it to be a "latch type circuit" on the door. Meaning, TTL logic - not the mechanical door latch itself:

I won't pretend to know what a "latch type circuit" is (that seems, to me, non-essential information, and my brain's hard drive doesn't need it cluttering up the scans...)

I can tell you how the 'old' remote door latches worked. Nothing more complicated than a solenoid. The 'OPEN' button simply sent electricity to the solenoid, which triggered it to release and allow the door to be pushed or pulled open with a slight tug. The portion in the door 'jamb' was spring-loaded, and held stiff (or released, depending on set-up) by the action of the electrical solenoid.

Depending on airline, the Flight Attendants were either issued a Cockpit Door Key, which was 'required equipment' as part of their uniform, just like their Flight manuals, flashlights, timepiece, etc. OR, there was a designated place in the passenger cabin, known to all Inflight Crewmembers, where a key was located. There was a COMMON KEY for just about every airplane...at least, AFAIK, within an individual airline's fleet, regardless of airplane manufacturer.

SO, while is was certainly NOT normal policy, nor was it polite or acceptable, if necessary the F/As could, back then, enter with a key. The 'remote' feature was added back when the concept of a two-person cockpit became the norm, as the third cockpit crewmember was phased out. (This would be the introduction of the B-737...caused a lot of consternation in the Pilot's Unions...but that's another story, and old news anyways.) It was thought to be inconvenient for a pilot to have to get up to open the door to allow access...hence, we use the interphone, and (back then) the 'remote' button. Yes, there were codes, in case the F/A was under duress. AND, the procedures today are different, of course, and will NOT be discussed here.

Now, with all of that back story info, let it be noted that this entire thread premise has been shown to be completely without merit.

Because, examination of SSFDR data from previous flights seem to indicate that the cockpit door was "closed" the entire time, for all of those legs. This is beyond believable, especially to anyone with any experience working in the industry.

It is interesting to note, also, you can check the flight information data from the U.S. Government site and see the history of American Flight 77 in the days preceding 9/11 -- and you can see the smae airplane 'N'-number, and city pairs it operated. If I recall, the accident airplane flew LAX-IAD the day prior. There is no way no one opened the door on THAT flight.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by hypattia
reply to post by MattMulder

I will never forget.
That's the way the corrupt get away with everything. .....
so many distractions, and then people telling you to move on with your life. We do move on, but that doesn't mean to forget and ignore.
Not that this is on the scale of the Holocaust.... yet

Think of the Holocaust, never forget.... here it is 50 years later, and because people refused to forget we all know what happened, and some of the people who were responsible have been brought to justice still to this day.

Not that this is on the scale of the Holocaust, but if these wars and persecution of the Palestinians the Middle East keep going on, it will be.

My take on this point is---That those believers in GET OVER IT
should attended to the coffins and body bags of our dead family members. Along with the OS suckers.
Then they won't say GET OVER IT so easily.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
This is an interesting development...no doubt about that.. yesirr. I reckon they'll be a'talking bout this one for quites a bit now.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Jedimind]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Sorry, you know not of what you speak....The door must be closed *by regulation) from aircraft door close to aircraft door open......On domestic operations, there is NO coffee or anyhting else delivered to the cockpit.....

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Let me begin by saying I totally respect my colleague, WW....However, from my humble experience, FDR digital records can come in two forms....One, a record showing the null position, or default, closed, showing a zero. The other is a record with either a 1 or 0, 1 being open. Different aircraft, different design specs from the airlines, and the manufacturers can decide whether the FDR records all or some or none.

I do not believe the new information can be discounted......Again, in my experience, let's see the method, strength and data from those questioning the new data before we discount the P4T files.....

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Just curious for our resident pilots and computer experts.

IF just IF you were faking FDR info, would this particular data field be easily overlooked??? Being that it is either 0 or 1 would this field stand out to the programmer or would it be something that perhaps is not common knowledge and very easily overlooked???

Thanks to Craig Ranke we have very strong corroborated eyewitness testimony that the plane flew North of Citgo and not along the official flight path based on the FDR data.

So the question is... could the entire FDR data file be a poor counterfeit, proven by this latest anomaly??

S&F

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Come out you deck door solenoid experts.
You for one should know that the the door was closed!
I'm going to say for the first time..This plane was taken over by civilian RC pilots.
The timing was bad, but give us credit for trying to cover it up.
DISCLAIMER:No one in the RC community is responsible for this crash..

On a side note: If you want to remote control a commercial jet you need more than a "solenoid" on a deck door.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by habu71
I do not believe the new information can be discounted......

Except that the information was not collected by 1991 models (which the plane was) and was not added until late 1997 in newer ones.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
just as a reminder, we have all sort of stupid and outlandish claims put forth since 9/11.
With the recent development of the Global Warming hoax having been brought to light, shouldn't you all take a deep breath, believers and de-bunkers alike, and think about where your information comes from?
The information age is fraught with pitfalls, possibililties and therefore probablities, shouldn't we therefore give decent respectand study to the realization that our sciences and the media, that we protect with our armed might is tainted in various and asundry ways?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Don’t worry rush969 is trying to convince me, that he is a combat pilot, in my thread ( Did the USAF Help pull off 911?)

P4T is nothing but a SCAM, to rip people of their money.

A SCAM? Prove it?

They keep sending me e-mails to get me to buy their stuff.
Not interested thank you.

I go to Pilots for 911 truths all the time. I also referred their website to everyone and I have never received an email from their website for anything. Are you that hard up to discredit these professionals that you would resort to making up false allegations?

We live in a capital society, nothing wrong in making money, should everything be free because you want it that way.

I tell you, there´s NO WAY that door stayed closed for 77 min.
Usually in a morning flight, the pilots will AT THE VERY LEAST ask for a coffe during climb or reaching cruise altitude.
They will ask the flight attendant for it, or one of them will go out to the galley to get it.
THIS I AM ASSUMING, YES. But it´s practically "rutine" specially in a morning flight as I said.
Thank you for reading...

Thank you for giving your opinion.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
@ Seventh or anyone else that can answer my question. You showed pictures that show no debris, then a picture with debris. Is there a picture out there with people placing debris. I mean if i just saw a huge explosion from a plane, helicopter, missle, or whatever it was. I took a picture of it, i probably would stay around and watch and take more pictures. I personally don't think i would say, "wow big boom, ok, let's go to starbucks" Giving the person who took the first pics the same credit i would give myself, Who took the first pictures and what happened to them.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

It is interesting to note, also, you can check the flight information data from the U.S. Government site and see the history of American Flight 77 in the days preceding 9/11 -- and you can see the smae airplane 'N'-number, and city pairs it operated. If I recall, the accident airplane flew LAX-IAD the day prior. There is no way no one opened the door on THAT flight.

Ladies and gentlemen, as our friend WW shows in this post. There´s no way the cockpit door would stay closed ALL THE TIME on ALL THOSE FLIGHTS.
For God´s sake!!! The pilots have bladders too, you know???!!!

I don´t care if you want to believe that no coffee, or other drinks would be taken to the pilots, (which by the way is ridiculous, OF COURSE drinks are given to them.) But each one of them will have to go to the toilet even more than once on those flights.
So, I think this thread is actually a HOAX...

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingfish
Come out you deck door solenoid experts.

DISCLAIMER:No one in the RC community is responsible for this crash..

You mean the Vatican was behind all this ??
Always knew them pesky "Jesuit's" where after a NWO with the pope at the helm..

Just a bit of levity.. Or is it ??

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rush969

Ladies and gentlemen, as our friend WW shows in this post. There´s no way the cockpit door would stay closed ALL THE TIME on ALL THOSE FLIGHTS.
For God´s sake!!! The pilots have bladders too, you know???!!!

I don´t care if you want to believe that no coffee, or other drinks would be taken to the pilots, (which by the way is ridiculous, OF COURSE drinks are given to them.) But each one of them will have to go to the toilet even more than once on those flights.
So, I think this thread is actually a HOAX...

Stop ”SCREAMING” that your opinion are true, for God sakes, show us some proof, that you are right and everyone else is wrong.
Where is your proof? These are your assumptions nothing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join