It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fuming Mad Christian

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

Quick to judge me aren't you friend? I don't go out anywhere and judge and condemn anyone. I answer questions that are asked to the best of my ability.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

What does his name even matter? It is his message that matters.

Besides, if Christians are worshipping Jesus then they're going about it all wrong. To whom did Jesus give glory to? Himself? I think not....

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agree2Disagree

There is no hope if you're only looking to your flesh.

Beyond the flesh is irrelevant. It should NEVER be the reason or motivation for action.

My atoms will be redispersed and I will become Manbearpigtreerockwater.

By the way, don't condescend to me and call me 'My Friend'.

I most definitely am NOT your friend.

I wasn't quick to judge (you prat...now I am
). I was answering your quote which was all I had to go on and it seemed like you turned the scripture around to suit your proselytising.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

Everyone always says "I'm not implying that all Christians do this." However, when it comes down to it, your point is a broad brush stroke of generalisation whether you meant it to be or not.

I'm by no means a perfect example of a Christian but I will be the first one to tell you that there are many wolves in sheeps clothing. There are also large numbers of luke warm Christians who do not fully understand their faith. Many of these are the ones that are often mocked and ridiculed for their sometimes misguided statements. They are dogs who think they are cats.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

So I cannot consider you my friend. Thank you pointing that out despite the fact that I was not being condescending at all. You have shown your true sides.

I will graciously bow out of this discussion now.

Blessings
A2D

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chillidog1

Wow.
This is one of the most awkward things I've ever seen.

LIKE, YOU DON'T WANT TO GO TO HELL, DO YOU?

Is Krishna, like..Jesus in your language?

[edit on 28-11-2009 by bvproductions]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I don't care what religon people are. If they kept it to themselves the world would be a better place.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
I am addressing everyone and anyone who has problem against Christians.
First off when you say Christians, Who the H. E. double hockey sticks are you referring to?
There are over twenty two denominations and or sects and they are not all the same.

Second, What is your big problem anyway? Is it that we have faith and believe in Christ?
Is it that we Cloth the poor? Feed the Hungry? Comfort the sick?Help the homeless?
(Whens the last time you did that?)

Or maybe its because of our close ties to Judaism and Israel.

FACT: America is a Christian country and was founded on Christian Values.

Our national motto is IN GOD WE TRUST for crying out loud,Which in my opinion is undeniable PROOF that the United States government acknowledges that the God of the Christian Bible exists.

If you have a problem with Christians you have a problem with America. And God knows America does not need anymore problems. So please, just CHILL OUT !!

Mods:please feel free to post where you think appropriate.

I don't think most people care if you christian types want to call yourselves different names. I mean hey, we call some people everything from blacks, to negroes, to darkies, to the big N word, to african americans, etc.. yeah, all the same thing really. Pretty much the only difference between all you christian types is that you constantly bicker back and forth over what clothes you wear and how you prostrate yourself before your impotent mad redeemer.

I'm sorry you're so fuming mad, but maybe you should let your priests out on occasion so they stop molesting little boys and getting into trouble with scandals and such.

As for the rest, listen here you bible swinging hypocritical christian bigot... , put that stone down because you're just as loaded with sin as the next guy. Now how about you just go tuck your tail between your legs, turn the other cheek like a nice little shorn sheep and just walk away. that's right, shoo, or you're abad christian. come on now, walk away, thats right, lets see that other cheek baby.. shoo

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder
As for the rest, listen here you bible swinging hypocritical christian bigot... , put that stone down because you're just as loaded with sin as the next guy. Now how about you just go tuck your tail between your legs, turn the other cheek like a nice little shorn sheep and just walk away. that's right, shoo, or you're abad christian. come on now, walk away, thats right, lets see that other cheek baby.. shoo

It happens.

Blessings
A2D

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Second, What is your big problem anyway? Is it that we have faith and believe in Christ?
Is it that we Cloth the poor? Feed the Hungry? Comfort the sick?Help the homeless?
(Whens the last time you did that?)

Our "big problem" may be that you condemn the innocent. Or maybe that you milk the poor of their last cent. Or maybe it's because you blame the sick and poor for being "faithless" or "sinful" and explain their hurt condition as being a result of their personal, spiritual failures. If I continued believing the Christian lie, I would have believed that my non-Christian mother, grandmother and grandfather, all gentle, kind people are burning for all eternity in hell (yes, we can say HELL) because they refused to worship an egomaniac who demands and forces adoration. If your god can send those people to eternal torture and damnation, then your god Jesus can -------deleted------- himself.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

"It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this great nation was founded, not by religionists but by Christians, not on religions, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ."- Patrick Henry signer of the US constitution.

That quote has never been confirmed.
I thought Christians were not supposed to lie? Typical hypocrite. You Christians had your time to rule the earth, it was called the dark ages. Keep your backwoods logic to yourself.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
To the OP. Star for standing up for your beliefs.

What you are running into to some extent, is some kind of anti-religious movement. It is obvious when I read some of the posts here at ATS. There is also an assumption is that "All religions are bad," which is complete rubbish. It may also be the same as the "anti-god" movement.

I fear that some of the people/beings behind an anti-god movement are not looking out for our best interests, rest assured of that. I think these are the same kind of people who bury the truth from truth seekers.

Evolution is supposed to be shoved down our throats. Heaven forbid we would believe that the universe was created. What would be so terrible about believing this? Especially since when you really sit down and think about it, creation makes the most sense, it's the most logical. Otherwise the universe would have to have spontaneously started, which doesn't make much sense at all.

Troy

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Its late and I'm not going to read this whole thread.

My uncle denounced his faith of being from generations of Mennonite protestant christian fundamentalists, separated from his wife of 26 something years and pursued other things. Listening to him talk, he is a wise man.

He told me once. If you want a religion just follow these two rules.

1. Do no harm
2. Put someone before yourself

That's the whole bible condensed into these two simple things.
The rest is all left up to interpretation.

My 2 cents

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
The NWO considers GOD to be Gold Oil and Drugs.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by VitalOverdose]

Very clever
Star for you!

Certainly oil and drugs are at the top of their list - but gold is their enemy - they would abolish it entirely if possible, its more like the NWO's satan.

However, I think you were referring to gold metaphorically, as a representation of wealth - in which case you are of course correct.

I was a christian once - but I'm agnostic (though most would say I'm atheist) - and the simply story is that when people 'believe', anything - they are easily controlled.

Only by refusing to believe anything, making our own judgments and getting as much info as we can, are we able to see through the entire charade that constitutes 'accepted reality' - as neatly presented on TV, newspapers, schools, and so on by the NWO.

I resist the urge to create beliefs - to do so is to simplify the complex, and to stop asking questions.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

I agree Troy.

There are just as many anti- movements as there are pro- movements. They say we(Christians) cram our faith down their throats. Yet, they turn their back and do the same. Everywhere I go I run into this opposition. I'm a big blogger and I run into evolutionary theory and anti-creation/religion/God blogs on a daily basis. It really is a war....

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by oliveoil

personally i don't dislike all christians. i dislike christians that claim the moral high road or feel as though they are part of the one true religion. based upon your post that started this thread you meet both of those criteria. christians of that nature give all christians a bad name. i've never heard of a buddhist pose a question like that, and the reason is that buddhists believe what they believe only for their own benefit or reason, whereas christians as a whole seem to get off on letting it be known that they are christians.
as for your statements about saving lives, clothing people and feeding the homeless, there are secular groups out there doing the same things. the cherry on top of it all is that i'm an atheist that has donated to such groups so i've been doing my part as well, all without the help of christ.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I failed to mention i was also paranoid, and bi-polar with psychotic tendencies, but whatever, i was seriously confused and cynical.

Are you saying you are no longer paranoid, bipolar with psychotic tendentious ?

Do you no longer take medication? Was this on the advise of your doctor ?

When I asked Jeshua to forgive me, I IMMEDIATELY CHANGED and felt Him put His glorious arms around me!!
!
Is your doctor aware of this ?

The next morning, i didnt need any speed or cigarettes to "get me going" and that was the biggest clue that I had really been transformed.

Are you claiming that when millions of people every day, choose not to have a cigarette, glass of vodka,cup of coffee, or a hit of amphetamine, this is due to jesus ?

What happens if you fall off the wagon ? Is that Jesus changing his mind or satan making you do it?

Have you considered writing to the lancet to inform them that jesus cues mental illnesses ?

They may however write back to you asking why he cures mental illnesses but doesn't give a crap about amputees.

Are you of a mind (or even two minds) that mental illnesses are caused by demons and not issues in the brain ?

Why is it do you think that jesus didn't put his loving arms around the thousands of catholic pedo priests and heal them before they damaged children ?
Or is jesus just like big Pharma he needs the children to be damaged by the preists , so as to put his loving arms around them after they've led a life of misery and guilt.

Sounds like the guy in the sky is providing pious prozac dude.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:45 AM
link   
For all the Christians......what is really the point in starting a thread like this? I consider myself a Christian, but there's really no point in spouting scriptures and arguing with each other (titus 3:9).
Argue me if you wish, I don't have an ego to defend like so many of you..

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

Otherwise the universe would have to have spontaneously started, which doesn't make much sense at all.

But a homophobic,misogynistic, homicidal, schizophrenic,genocidal invisible man in the sky spontaneously starting does ?

Remind me not to let my kids to play at your house.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Remind me not to let my kids to play at your house.

I would like to second that opinion....not to mention the logistics and cost of travel LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join