It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing will happen in 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I just finished reading "The lost star of myth and time". It is an excellent book by Walter Cruttenden.

It's research goes back to the ages of pre-christianity and shows how many cultures (Mayans,others) knew that the sun travels through the different constellations taking around 12000 years total. On 12/21/2012 the sun will enter Aquarius and this will take us into a new age. The first age identified as the golden age lasts about 4800 years. The earth then entered a dark age for a period of about 1200 years. The next 1200 years was an age of beginning enlightment, intelligence rebounded (Sir Isaac Newton,Copernicus and others) in 2012 we should begin another enlightment period lasting another 1200. (this equals 8400 years so far) and this cycle repeats itself. There are times when earth goes through an iceage and the population goes into a real down cycle where individuals live only near the equater.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by aceace

OK, I think your title for this thread is wrong, you believe nothing will happen maybe would be better.

Because based on your post which refers to one book "The lost star of myth and time" you now claim nothing will happen?

I think you need to research and provide more sources than that one book.

I am not saying something will happen, or that nothing will happen, but I do try to educate myself more than referencing 1 book.

Also a little use of the search function you will see this thread should have been posted in the 2012 forum.

My 2 cent, either way good luck.

Edited to add 2012 forum comment.

[edit on 27/11/2009 by TheDon]

new topics

join