It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Calling & The Awakening by Max Igan - Two videos you should see

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Video Combo by Max Igan: The Calling & The Awakening

To give you an idea of what to expect from these two videos, here is what the beginning of the video has to say...

Along with some new material, this film contains 2 complete chapters of “The Big Picture Final Cut” that remain virtually unchanged. This has not been done to “recycle” old material but simply because the information within these chapters is relevent and needed to be included.

In March 2009 I was asked to make a combined and sumarized version of “The Big Picture”, “Fight the NWO with Global Non Compliance” & “NOW The Final Solution”. The aim was to condense all 3 films into a one hour solution based production that would appeal to a wider audience and be suitable for television. This film is the end result.

Should some people you know still remain blind to the urgency of the world situation and to their need to be informed and to act upon such information, it is my sincere hope that this film may help you to open their eyes.

Here is the source of the following video(s).

The Calling (watch in high res - full movie) and The Awakening (watch in high res - full movie)

For those of you who have trouble with high res videos and/or buffering issues, I have placed both videos in several parts below. Enjoy.

The Calling

The Awakening - Divine Connections

It's good to hear someone putting the truth out there, and taking the time to get their video's organized. I don't know much about this guy, I just stumbled across these videos recently so I don't know much about his reputation amongst you all, but hopefully these videos will educate some people who haven't seen/heard about some of the topics talked about within the video's.

*Edit: Wanted to add links to d/l either video in high res (off the owners website, free to download).

Right click this link and 'save as' to download The Calling in high resolution.

Right click this link and 'save as' to download The Awakening in high resolution.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Awesome, cheers for this, if the vids are anywhere near as good as his book then we are in for a treat. I am just in the middle of his ebook, Earth's Forbidden Secrets, and it is mind-blowing.

There is so much new information, along the lines of things recently discovered that is forcing science to re-evaluate everything we thought we knew, such as artifacts like screws and scissors discovered in rock strata dated to 100 MILLION years old!!

Can't recommend it highly enough. Can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com... - but if you enjoy it consider buying a copy eh? Guys like this need our support!!

Peace

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stumch

I agree with you about actually paying for his books/videos. Even though they are free, he accepts donations, and from all the hard work he's put into making all of these videos and books, he deserves to get something for it. This information he is spreading is mostly all the truth - obviously somethings are based on opinion, but other than that, this guy has a lot of good things to say.

posted on Apr, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Max Igan talks - American Voice Radio - 04/08/10,
this man speaks truth's i really resonate with!

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Max Igan will be talking in a seminar scheduled for 8h in Croatia - Opatija, together with Rick simpson and Jindric Bayer

It should be really interesting seminar

Here's the link:
speechevents.com...

new topics

top topics

join