It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow! What a site! Feel at home already..please read on!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
To find this site today has been a real blessing. For a few days now I have been feeling 'low' i.e. stuck in the maelstrom of our time, so I really do feel that I have found kindred spirits, like minded souls and thinkers...phew!!
This is the time for us all to gain self realisation and it feels good, to pick people up and to be picked up as I have today! So i send cosmic greetings to all ye who entered here, and look forward to meeting you all one way another through this dimension and beyond, love and light, Kirstie

A question...Karma, how does it feel for you?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Namaste, Kirstie.
Welcome to the family.

There's quite a bit of 'doom and gloom' on ATS, so don't think you'll be escaping it too much. Ahah.
But there's also a lot of non-doom stuff as well, so I hope to see you around those parts!

-Alex

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Kirstie

Well we all knew you would find us and join today!

Welcome aboard.

Now start wowing us with some amazing posts!

Becker

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Welcome aboard

SatNam

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kirstie

I Kirstie, welcome to the world of ATS where almost anything is possible to

discuss and it is my escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life. What is so

great is the diversity of individuals across the globe and the knowledge, insight,

ideas, plus wisdom they bring to the site. ^Y^

[edit on 27-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Welcome

I'm sorry but everytime I hear the word Karma now...its an Earl moment.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hello from poland

You will find all sorts of people here from open minded to ultra sceptics plus ofcorse some disinfop agents here and there pop in and spin spin spin

If You are totaly new i would sugest to watch ats news there is like 5 episodes and You will get the picture what is most talked about and whats the atmosphere.

cheers

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hi there,

I'm also new to the site.. Ive been reading on it for a week or so now, and finally registered as a member today. And yeah, there is a lot of cool and interesting people here from all over the world with a lot of knowledge. I feel Ill learn more if I skip school one day to read on ATS the whole day, than actually going to school. So cool to have a site were people actually think, and don't just go with the flow..

How old are most people in here anyways? I get the impression of people being a little older cause I read of people having like 30 years of experience in various fields... and I'm 18 and just got a job at the grocery store last year. Not that that's a bad thing, I think it's a good thing

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by martinasdf

Welcome martinasdf, yes having a job is a good thing and working at a grocery

store when I was 18 was a good thing and experience I agree. Experience is

worth a lot and the more you hang around good people with experience in life,

and varied occupations the more you learn. I have found in my life you will

learn more by experienced individuals in their field by their successes, ideas,

mistakes and failures then you will most of the time on your own. ^Y^

[edit on 27-11-2009 by amari]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amari

Yeah, I totally agree with you

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Welcome and salutations.

I'd write something witty and urbane but I'm kinda busy explaining to another poster why sarcasm and eugenics are mutually exclusive.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
wow thank you for the kind welcome! we are blessed to be able to have this site!! so looking forward to learning all about this time in our lives, our conciousness is a gift for us all to nurture, love IS the answer, bless you all, Kirstie

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hi from the Netherlands

Hope you have fun here

top topics

join