It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Bushies Lied 935 Times to Sell Iraq Invasion

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This isn't "breaking news", but it is interesting, and worth repeating.

935 lies, on one subject




President George W. Bush and seven of his administration's top officials, including Vice President Dick Cheney, National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice, and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, made at least 935 false statements in the two years following September 11, 2001, about the national security threat posed by Saddam Hussein's Iraq


Source




posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is old news. It's time to move on, or should I say moveon.org. The Obama sock puppets are trying to divert attention away from the crappy job the Magic One is doing by rehashing the equally crappy job Dubyah did.

Well, you sock puppets are in for a HUGE surprise. A large portion of America has had a gut full of the both sides of this lead coin! Your man, the Magic One, is the same corporate prostitute that GW was!

So, don't act all surprise when revolt and revolution comes to your hometown.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
WOW! It took Bush 8 years to log almost a thousand lies!? I knew Obama was talented - it only took him 10 months to log over a thousand lies!



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhetoric
 


935? That's ALL???



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I posted this for a few reasons...

1. Because it's still relevant since we're still at war because of it.

2. To see how mant people would gloss over this criminal B.S. to take a shot at the current President.

3. To see how many people would defend the lies that have resulted in the deaths of more than 4,000 Americans and perhaps as many as a Million indigenous peoples.


I think that if we forget or forgive the lies that have cost so many of us so damn much, then we will never learn, and this sort of criminal behavior will become commonplace.

Say what you will, but if our lives and the lives of others are worth so little to you, that it's okay to do whatever you want to, or need to, in order to lead the thousands to their deaths, then we will end up with the world that we deserve.

We are going to have the Country that we deserve.

Don't like Obama, too bad. We let GW get away with actual MURDER, but you think you can "stop Obama"...... Ha, good luck.

If we don't resolve the past, then the future we get is the one we deserve.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
People really need to get over this. The battle between Democrats and Republicans is a farce. The politicians in Washington (and everywhere else) are all corrupt, blackmailed, money-hungry....

Don't forget, Clinton TRIED to get us into a war with Iraq but failed to convince congress....they are all full of it.

The only way out of this mess is to vote everyone out, and try try tryyyyy to get people with some ethics and morals into positions of power....sheesh after this climate change scandal I find it very hard to believe anything anyone in power says.....very sad...

Get over Bush....

Annie



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rhetoric
I posted this for a few reasons...

1. Because it's still relevant since we're still at war because of it.

2. To see how mant people would gloss over this criminal B.S. to take a shot at the current President.

3. To see how many people would defend the lies that have resulted in the deaths of more than 4,000 Americans and perhaps as many as a Million indigenous peoples.


I think that if we forget or forgive the lies that have cost so many of us so damn much, then we will never learn, and this sort of criminal behavior will become commonplace.

Say what you will, but if our lives and the lives of others are worth so little to you, that it's okay to do whatever you want to, or need to, in order to lead the thousands to their deaths, then we will end up with the world that we deserve.

We are going to have the Country that we deserve.

Don't like Obama, too bad. We let GW get away with actual MURDER, but you think you can "stop Obama"...... Ha, good luck.

If we don't resolve the past, then the future we get is the one we deserve.


S&F for that! I see nothing in the OP that condones Obama's actions today.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieNakki
People really need to get over this. The battle between Democrats and Republicans is a farce. The politicians in Washington (and everywhere else) are all corrupt, blackmailed, money-hungry....

Don't forget, Clinton TRIED to get us into a war with Iraq but failed to convince congress....they are all full of it.

The only way out of this mess is to vote everyone out, and try try tryyyyy to get people with some ethics and morals into positions of power....sheesh after this climate change scandal I find it very hard to believe anything anyone in power says.....very sad...

Get over Bush....

Annie


What in the OP implies that it is condoning Obama's actions? I see nothing of the sort. Check my profile... I can't stand Obama's actions but definitely agree with OP that we should not forget Bush's.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
WOW! It took Bush 8 years to log almost a thousand lies!? I knew Obama was talented - it only took him 10 months to log over a thousand lies!


Agreed. But that doesn't make Bush any better than Obama... it just shows us the state of politics in the U.S.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieNakki
Get over Bush....

Annie


Annie, I'll get over Bush when my friends and relatives return from the wars he started for the benifit of his oil buddies and arms mfging brothers.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AnnieNakki
 


Annie, you just don't get it do you.

Why is it that when a post is made about Bush, I immediately see...

"Obama Lover, or something similar if not more offensive, or "get over it". "It's old news", "History", et cetera.

What makes me ill is that many of these same people defending Bush, or wishing the past to remain in the past, or hailing the greatness of our Constitution, just don't get it.

If you love the Constitution and demand that Obama respect it and follow our laws, why in the world would you not want Bush, Cheney and their crew prosecuted for the lies, torture and the general shredding of the constitution.

Here's the main point.......

Why would Obama respect the constitution, follow laws and generally just do what's right, if his predecessor isn't made to pay for his transgressions?

If we allow Bush to get away with the lies, the torture, the many, many violations of our constitution and bill of rights, then we give Obama no motivation to follow them, do we?

By not going after Bush and Cheney, we are telling Obama that he can do whatever he wants, to hell with the constitution.

By going after the previous administration for their crimes what we are saying to Obama is that he had better not ignore the constitution and our laws, or he will be brought to task for it, eventually.

If you love the constitution, and you want to assure yourself that Obama respects the laws of the lad, then you should be pushing, both Democrats and Republicans, for the previous administration to be tried for their crimes, ALL OF THEM.

That's the only effective deterrent.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Buddy, this propaganda article doesn't even have its facts right. Its states them as having lied about any of three things:

1) Having weapons of mass destruction
2) wanting weapons of mass destruction
3) Ties to Al-Qaeda

Problem is, the top 2 are true and the 3rd is at best, misleading. They did find chemical weapons and blue prints for nuclear weapons. They did find the intent and attempted acquirement of more weapons of mass destruction by Saddam. That infamous case about Saddam wanting to buy yellow cake uranium from Africa, um ya, turned out to be true.

Just because when they went in they didn't find actual nukes, doesn't mean there weren't weapons of mass destruction. The reason the stock piles weren't bigger were 2 confirmed reasons:

1) Embargoes had been more effective than thought.
2) His military and engineers were lying to him to prevent being punished.

None of what I wrote about is opinion. Its all 100% true. They did find chemical weapons. They did find plans and blue prints for nuclear weapons. They did find documents and evidence of their attempts to acquire more WMD's from other nations. Thats all true.

This is just a slander piece not even worth of the time we have all spent reading it.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It would appear that the annointed one is heading to break that record ...and soon.

Here is a short summary for you

www.audacityofhypocrisy.com...



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf
 

Which one is the annointed one now again, palin, or bush or ......?

The blind fanatacism looks the same from either side of the fence.
I can see it clearly from my front porch.

Theres no such thing as an honest politician!

Whichever side they may claim to be on.
They just never quite seem to be on the peoples side, do they?
Hmmmm.........

Dang we all lose again, you betcha!
Oh well......party on!
We're called sheep for a reason.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Still stuck on Bush are we?


Come on now friend...Bush is gone...Obama won...all is well in the world!....right???



Also...how credible do you think the count is on lies told by Bush from a site named "bushstole04.com"?


Who are you trying to convince here?



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodadoom
reply to post by lilwolf
 

Which one is the annointed one now again, palin, or bush or ......?

The blind fanatacism looks the same from either side of the fence.
I can see it clearly from my front porch.

Theres no such thing as an honest politician!

Whichever side they may claim to be on.
They just never quite seem to be on the peoples side, do they?
Hmmmm.........

Dang we all lose again, you betcha!
Oh well......party on!
We're called sheep for a reason.




you are right all across the board... however some of us are clearly not sheep....



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lilwolf
 

Kewl. I am glad!
True, most on here know better I would hope!

Now if the majority would vote like they are not blind sheep,
we may be in better shape one day!
But I promise not to hold out anymore hope.

The votes all count the same whether we vote for lack of brains,
beauty or inexperience! Or all of the above.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Lie that many times and you'll believe it.

It is NOT "old news", it is NOT "time to move on". You are a disgrace to your country and the world.



posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieNakki
 


Tell all the soldiers who died in Iraq and Afghanistan to get over Bush. I myself will never get over the man whose supporters and friends made HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS OF DOLLARS ON THE ILLEGAL IRAQ WAR as brave Americans gave their lives.




top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join