It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My perception of reality. Whats yours?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

so defensive!

calm down!

You accused me of being a troll, and i pointed out troll like comments you posted. blind?

its a metaphysical thread, i dont need evidences because spirituality cannot be measured by science. How can it be measured!? it cant. its a feeling, from within, excluded from the outside world. i never said anything about what and how i see things as fact, YOU did. YOU assumed, i was stating things as facts!

Get your head on straight, then come back to me with intelligent comments. your so closed off to the idea, that anything i could mention you would outright attack it.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

We had a civil debate but you are just getting ridicules now. The title of the thread is "My perception of reality. What's yours?" Do you know what that means? That means we aren't here to debate who's right or wrong, we're here to share and discuss perceptions, which is something that changes with every single individual.

Frankly I don't care about your church of reality because reality is an illusion. I can say that all day long and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it. There isn't a damn thing you can do about it when I claim we are all one. We are all a part of the creator, nothing more, nothing less. I can say first there was thought before there was material and there is nothing you can do about it. NO I DO NOT HAVE A SOURCE to back those claims up so you can be satisfied in knowing inside your head that you're right and I'm way off track.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

You accused me of being a troll, and i pointed out troll like comments you posted. blind?

My initial post had no 'troll like' qualities at all period. LINK

I was having a pretty reasonably civil discussion really till you decided to get on my a** claiming that I outright oppose the ideas. That was never the case to begin with. What the problem was is the implied language of absolute knowledge coupled with the infantile forms of logic derived from that skewed sense of knowing.

its a metaphysical thread, i dont need evidences because spirituality cannot be measured by science. How can it be measured!? it cant. its a feeling, from within, excluded from the outside world. i never said anything about what and how i see things as fact, YOU did. YOU assumed, i was stating things as facts!

There is no such thing as the supernatural. Anything that exists in reality is natural to reality. If you wish to claim otherwise, that what your discussing is not natural to reality and can never be measured as being natural to reality *but that you know it's real anyways*, then please provide me with all evidence of all future knowledge concerning the topic that you have obtained in which to presently make such statements now.

Get your head on straight, then come back to me with intelligent comments. your so closed off to the idea, that anything i could mention you would outright attack it.

FFS... Learn to read dude. I never claimed to be against the idea itself. If you can't comprehend what your reading, then please don't unintelligibly argue against nothing.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

his perception is like a brick wall, it wont move from where it is unless a force greater than the wall can move it.

Its about perception, and he attacks it, so be it. ignore is a great feature on this site.

I tried to debate it, i say you debate it, but like a cult, he constantly tried to jam it down our throats that he is right, and we are wrong.

I am not saying he is wrong, its just he is going off topic because its supposed to be a discussion of idea, not whos right and whos wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join