It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alot of You are Apart of The Problem!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

hmmm - i think the OP has a strong point with this one.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
just a general remark... if you are against society, the system, or whatever crap happens in this world, you have to be aware, that you are part of the society, the system and this world. so if you disagree, moaning won't help.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by mplsbookworm

I had to do some research on you to understand a little,I could not understand the extreame rant,calling everyone "EVEL" and then saying you love everyone.

This is kind of like spouseal abuse where you beat the hell out of your spouse and then beg for forgivness.Your very passionate about how you feel but why so rude and hateful about people that are rude and hateful ,this is a fact of life?

I've found that the red IGNORE button works quite well if someone gets stupid and really rude,you might give that a try.

Sorry if this is a little to long,but thats my choice .......not yours.You try and have a nice day ma'am.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Whats the problem?
There are plenty of forums where everyone agrees"boring".
This is were I believe you might find your truthful path.
I would never come to ATS without the so called "problem"
I love all the sooo qualified opinions if not for them the entertainment value here would take a dump.
Cheers

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
In my perception.... At the first birth of emotion was the birth of motion. The collision of motion in this solar system came into being as time passed, it became known emotionally, as that which is right to do so and that which is wrong to do, those who agree and those who disagree, the act that is good and the act that is evil. This is the birth of’ will’ and the beginning of confusion…

individuals make their choices....i beleive that a long time ago we had this same element of collective connection and forgot it as we strived more towards experiencing our individualisms....there is no quick answer to those that choose the parralel frequency....gravitate towards the frequency....emotions are tools we still have not mastered as of yet to use in the correct manner that benifits our moving foward...but don't deny so quickly the other....even through muddy waters great gems can be found...
just in my perception

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mplsbookworm
After reading this thread again, I want to state that what really chaps my ass is when people, reply to simple opinionated posts with these LONG ass boring replies. I keep my posts simple because I am not writing an essay I am stating a current state of mind

Originally posted by mplsbookworm
WOW. I gained from this post exactly what I aimed to. A listing of members who are known to be evil haters. It took NO time for you to show your colors. While you all give lengthy explainations as to why I said A part instead of apart or whatever means NOTHING TO ME!!! I say what I mean and I mean what I say. I type 80 wpm and most times post at 3 am. I dont intend to proof read. I intend to display my true thought. Everytime I read this evil hatred on this site it is a reminder that evil is real. And the same dudes who post this hate are the same ones who post threads expecting us to consider you true. I could care less what you virtually say. I LIVE to be positive and I LIVE to love and you can be as verbally tough and articulate as you please, I commend you. Pay off your student loans and your car loans and get out of the PTB ass and then come talk to me.

Most of you post about BS. Most of it was crap that I passed when skimming. The reason...because you add to the hate and evil I am trying to escape. I have fought so long with being egotistical and mean and self righteous...I know who you are because I was you. But not anymore. Yes you have the right to post your opinion but my point is that if you are not GREAT enough to reply with the intent of helping...you are not worth listening to. Why should ANYONE listen to ANYONE who is so evil. A lot of you are evil. EVIL EVIL EVIL. And I love you anyways. Even your mouth is ugly and your words are evil. I love you anyway.

I posted this thread because I wanted to see how many haters would add their names to my "THESE ARE HATERS" list. You seem sooo evil that it makes me feel bad for you. I was not saying voicing your opinion is wrong but claiming to be better than anyone is garbage. You have no IDEA who you guys are replying to. None of us do. Get off your ASS and off your PC high horse and SEE. YOU ARE APART (a part) of the problem. To hell with your americanized english grammar crap. Even replying to my post means that you like me....admit it. Thats the problem with haters...they really love you. They just dont know it yet.

LMAO! Hilarious. I knew this would be a good one. What makes me laugh is most of you are sooo evil by words but are scary and will NEVER be so evil in the face of another. It is great to see how much power you have when your face isnt seen.

PS...go ahead and tell me about my spelling errors or whatever. I am not here to please you. I am here to reach out to others of like mind. So when I type so fast I make mistakes...please do not blame my heart or my intellect. Blame the fact that I read sooo much that I am up at all hours of the night and when I have the inclination to post I DO! Without the fake research paper crap these fake scientists spend their lives compiling. I love you guys. I really do. I just wish you would love you and understand that when we post...we do it from our heart. And here comes your lonely, insecure, hateful buns to try and destroy us. YOU CANT!!! You can never destroy me. You just made MY POST MORE POPULAR!!! Thanks haters. You made my day and my post!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bertand cantat
just a general remark... if you are against society, the system, or whatever crap happens in this world, you have to be aware, that you are part of the society, the system and this world. so if you disagree, moaning won't help.

Thanks for your kind opinion. It is appreciated.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

I had to do some research on you to understand a little,I could not understand the extreame rant,calling everyone "EVEL" and then saying you love everyone.

This is kind of like spouseal abuse where you beat the hell out of your spouse and then beg for forgivness.Your very passionate about how you feel but why so rude and hateful about people that are rude and hateful ,this is a fact of life?

I've found that the red IGNORE button works quite well if someone gets stupid and really rude,you might give that a try.

Sorry if this is a little to long,but thats my choice .......not yours.You try and have a nice day ma'am.

Classic example. Your saying that I spelled evil incorrectly while you, my dear, at the same time say "spouseal abuse"? Is this the abuse on the spose of a seal? Come on. I wasn't being rude or hateful, I was being honest. Yes, the red ignore button works. Great. But ignoring makes me ignorant...right? Or is this another one of my faulty understandings?

The replies I am referring to are not only on my page. Its everywhere. If I seemed to come off hateful I am sorry.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate

I believe you misunderstood me.

I was agreeing with you. Maybe not so much at this point, but I was at the time.

Thought I made my position clear, but apparently I didn't.

TA

[edit on 28-11-2009 by TheAssociate]

You truly did make your position clear...It was clearly me, not at ALL you! I am sorry for misunderstanding and maybe not fully reading. I read so many responses before yours and felt so bad inside I most likely skimmed your reply and automatically assumed it was mean. I am sorry for being absent minded and please dont consider me be of the hate that I describe in my post. Your reply is appreciated and I feel bad that I put you in the category of those I discussed, you by no means deserve that.

I THANK YOU for allowing me the time to reply with an apology and seeing that I DID misunderstand and not ripping me to pieces which you could have easily did. Actually I was being lazy and assuming everyone was saying hateful things. Again, I blame my tired mind at 3 am and not my heart. I made a bad assumption and truly owe you an aplolgy. You are rare and I believe I owe you an extra U2U apology. I dislike being part of the problem and with my mean reply, I unnessairily blamed you for the rest of the posts. I am sorry. Truly!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Some words to the wise:

""Do not answer a fool according to his folly,or you will be like him yourself." Proverbs 26:4

"A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

I have had to think twice,even three times before deciding whether some posts are worth replying to or not. I'll go so far as to write a reply then reread it and ask myself if I am just going to aggravate the situation or not.

I have found in the case of "trolls" it's best just to not feed them,and they will go away!

If I don't enjoy their company,I will go the other way!

Manners are not taken very seriously anymore. Maybe if there was a seperate area where people over a certain age could comment,we would see a big difference in the quality of responses?

(Not that I'm advocating that,or saying that all people under a certain age don't have manners...it's just another "sign of the times". When you think about what passes for education and entertainment today,it's not surprising so many are lacking in "character" and "civility".)

To the OP,my advice would be to learn to look the other way.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If trolls keep you up at night, with their comments, the internet might not be the place for you....

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Its not strange that those people are on ATS considering the vast majority of people are exactly like that. Im like that too in some ways. If someone tells me that 9/11 was carried out by middle eastern terrorists, I feel the frustration inside and want to show them how wrong they are. But its impossible to show people in real life. Just getting through the mental conditioning that the world is simple and the illusion that their side are the good guys and the other guys are the bad guys is too much effort to be worth it.

Anyway, this is the world we live in. People will be rude and put others down. I think the only thing you can do is to not be like that yourself. You cant change others unless they want to change. You cant make this world into what you would like it to be.

Be the change you want to see, thats all you can do.

[edit on 29-11-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmoviefan
Most are far more Snarky and even strait forward mean spirited in intent. For those that i find to be above and beyond in mean intent I don't respond, I don't ask further questions, and I don't worry about them. No matter what, these folks will always exist and even thrive in internet chats, discussion, forumns, and other internet media. But you have to admit it can be frustrating for individuals pursing answers to have the same questions asked, the same hoaxes pushed as evidence, and the same unprovable assumptions presented as fact. it drives people to short and terse remarks. If they don't like what is said they have the right to remark on issues in whatever manner is allowed but those that don't agree with those peoples sides have the right and privilege of ignoring them. the greatest weapon against an internet troll is the lack of acknowledgment.

Heh...Snark has been around almost since there's been debate. Read Snark by David Denby.

Lewis Carol wrote an entire poem, The Hunting of the Snark, ending with:

In the midst of the word he was trying to say,
In the midst of his laughter and glee,
He had softly and suddenly vanished away—-
For the Snark *was* a Boojum, you see.

Denby uses this portion of the poem to explain the extemporaneous purpose of Snark: to destroy the opposition's argument with psychological warefare rather than logic.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Anonymity corrupts. And absolute anonymity corrupts absolutely. ATS is no different then any other website. People will say things online they would never say to someones face. Nature of the beast that is the internet. Now quit your whining you..just kidding.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join