It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hiya from london

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
still bit overwhelmed by the wide range of topics/ forums here. don't really know where to start writing, cos i'm interested in politics as well as in psychic stuff.
conspiracy, climate change, credit crunch, corruption, cease fires, cosmology, collective consciousness, cartomancy and clairvoyance.

i am aware, there is more going on in this world, than it seems, than the media wants us to believe, and i believe we can access knowledge and change things. i am particularly interested in social movements, to help and support on the basic human level, eg to raise awareness, to network and to connect forces.

in this forum i hope to find likeminded spirits to exchange thoughts.

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Welcome to the forum Bertrand. Like you I have become increasingly skeptical of the main stream media (MSM) and wanted to find the truth from other sources which led me to ATS. You'll find some information incredible and some replies a bit monotonous, but I would highly recommend searching for topics about ancient civilizations and crop circles as these have been the most interesting source of information I have come across recently. Especially a guy called Nassim Haramein talking about his understanding of Physics.

Best of luck with finding the truth you seek, we are all or at least most of us want to know more than the drip drops of mind control fed through the international news agencies backed by government censorship.

Kindest regards,
E.T

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
cheers et. thanks for the lovely welcome.

it is obvious, that the mainstream media is not indedpendent, but obeys the state/ govermental interests. this is very evident eg, in italy, where berlusconi reigns the media (he owns all tv stations! and 2 newspaper) and uses it as a manipulation tool. and gets away with it since decades... same with murdoch, springer, aso...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bertand cantat

Hey there bertand (great name you got there BTW), welcome to ATS.

At least with all the variety and choice you'll have plenty to occupy your spare time for quite a long while

Enjoy yourself and see you on the boards.

Woody

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i got carried away, sorry...

there is no objectiv 'news'. i used to read reuters newsticker rather than papers, because most newspapers and tv stations buy news there (which you can follow up through all papers, how the original information is modified...)

and there are grassroots news networks, such as indymedia, transmission, aso, which are highly subjective, but closer to the bone to the event. it is obvious, that the articles portray the opinion of the writer, but directly on the scene. and without pretending anything else.

the internet is a dangerous source of information, so always check, where the infos comes from...

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by bertand cantat

Hey there bertand (great name you got there BTW), welcome to ATS.

At least with all the variety and choice you'll have plenty to occupy your spare time for quite a long while

Enjoy yourself and see you on the boards.

Woody

thanks a lot woody *waves up north*

well the name was used before... and although it's a bit problematic, i like it...
(just think of 'le grand incendie', release date 11.9.2001)

there's always time for a peek into the forum...

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Yorkshire here!
Welcome and enjoy

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by unicorn1
Yorkshire here!
Welcome and enjoy

hey hey! *waves up north again*

i make my way round here... slowly but surely.
your location is 'where the sun don't shine?'... well london isn't that sunny that time of the year either... but in less than a month the days get longer again...

cling to the st john wort and the uv light...

best,
bertrand

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
btw, i failed to mention, that i'm 34 and interested in those 'topics', since i was a kid. i grew up in a very political environnement, and i discovered my 'spiritual' ablities, when i was little.

new topics

top topics

join