It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umm... structures on Mercury???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been posted or not. Never saw it before. I dont know what I think... just yet. the scientist inside screams how assine this is, the skeptic sees what appear to be remaining fragments of rock matter that collided in with the planet, but there is one where the symmetry is pretty convincing for the believer inside. Could this be proof of the Butt on Mercury? Mars has its face, the moon has evidently other things, like domes and other random crap you would see at a flea market, and murcury has the largest galactic ghetto booty in the solar system lol. Seriously there is only one image in this vid that I question. its the two triangular shadows casted by what looks like rock. (the image in Q is on the second vid but watch them all)

Chances are better in favour that this bloke is just bored and looking too hard in an area where no one else does because its impossible by our technological and evolutionary standards to live on Mercury.

Chances are least in favour that this lad actually found something.
yea yea yeah vid with music I know. the author placed references in here so....

Either way I post this as it seems pretty interesting how far this is all going.
That and I am sure there are a few wondering minds.
cheers and here

Hell, here are even some from Saturn too. LOL. Honestly I think these are people with a bit too much time on their hands, but then again.. Im not on either planet currently so I cannot tell you for sure.

a no music vid so it MUST be REAL lol

OK.. this one is the last one.. it struck me as straight wierd.. What if? Seriously.. What If?

ok thats it.. debates are yours

[edit on 27-11-2009 by stanlee]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

i dont see how anything could have ever lived on mercury. its an inferno. even in our solar systems infancy it would have been an inferno. callin bs on this one.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I posted it too soon accidentally and had to edit so.. yeah there is the last bit/.
cheers
Oh.. I thought the same thing and still do mostly

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Protrusions at the center of a crater are the norm. These "structure" are most likely the byproduct of the initial impact.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Aye sir, yes I concur lol. HA

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
thats pretty much where I stand. Considering the habital possibilities on Mars, and Moon, Ok.. I will go with the chances that there is something up there. or even was. but Mercury..... not sounding to logical

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

i dont see how anything could have ever lived on mercury. its an inferno. even in our solar systems infancy it would have been an inferno. callin bs on this one.

How do you know it's an inferno??.....because a 'book' told you so?...

Even if it were an inferno what makes you think other entities could not live there?...

Time to get out of your box and start thinking for yourself..

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Yer sure it's an inferno! But I suppose if these space people can deflect high energy particles and deadly radiation simple old heat would be a piece of piss!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
just because earhtlings can't stand the heat on mercury everything else in the universe can't either. yeah ok, thats very logical.i just got dumber reading some of the posts in here. makes me want to drown kittens.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
Yer sure it's an inferno! But I suppose if these space people can deflect high energy particles and deadly radiation simple old heat would be a piece of piss!

And people just assume that Mercury has always been where it is, every one assumes that everything has been as it is now forever, it hasn't, the solar system changes, planets drift for some reason, not freely, but something makes them move, or atleast did in the past..

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
loved the vids, thanks op!

the more i think about our little solar system, the more i feel we are
just an experiment.

all of it, planets, moons, life, sun even.

we are way out in the middle of nowhere, right, in the "backwater" of the galaxy as i have heard.

the galactic area 51.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Actually I enjoyed viewing them very much. Can't say I thought they were structures, however.

The cylindrical one around Saturn was intriguing. In one of the shots it looked almost like a giant quartz crystal, which pleased me to no end, imagining a planet where giant crystals are formed. Emeralds, aquamarine crystals thousands of miles high. Sigh.

And of course I want the robot. I want to have it and put a saddle on it and ride it around in rough terrain for sport. lol.

But I also think it's clear that human beings are capable of this technology, and there was no help from the aliens on this one.

But I enjoyed the presentation very much! Thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Yes I live in my own little reality..

I have this theory that our solar system, over long past histaory has had earth like planets that the life/climate has migrated from outwords, toward the inner planets.
Based on my little dream of the sun cooling, "although I could have it in reverse" beings that the sun suposedly heats up as it runs lower on fuel, much like a 2 cycle engine,---leaner=meaner....?

Either way it goes, outward in or vs-versa, the living condition on earth, I believe were on mars last, earth now, and venus next.

But I'm just a simple person, thinking in a simple mannor, so please don't flog me for my thoughts.

So in short if it went from inner planets-outwards, I could see where mercury once was like earth.
But to say those are structures of aliens or past ppl is stretching things a bit IMHO.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Its not unusual for there to be raised rocks in the middle of craters.
here is the center of tyco crater on the moon.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/33e2ed83c6bf.jpg[/atsimg]

As for the videos
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/74eaa1e58a67.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be6e60b604b7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9f67ccd5c3e9.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a725c7ecdbf6.jpg[/atsimg]

The rest where just to far fetched, but hey its just my oppinion

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Actually I enjoyed viewing them very much. Can't say I thought they were structures, however.

The cylindrical one around Saturn was intriguing. In one of the shots it looked almost like a giant quartz crystal, which pleased me to no end, imagining a planet where giant crystals are formed. Emeralds, aquamarine crystals thousands of miles high. Sigh.

And of course I want the robot. I want to have it and put a saddle on it and ride it around in rough terrain for sport. lol.

But I also think it's clear that human beings are capable of this technology, and there was no help from the aliens on this one.

But I enjoyed the presentation very much! Thanks.

I wonder how fast the cameras are working on these probes. A meteor or other debris could streak past and it could look similar to these images. Then a again a space ship could fly by and due to the shutter speeds it would be similar. Damm!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisd250

Why is it assumed that life will perish in an inferno? For all we know life could exist in many different forms.

On that same note, maybe they wore asbestos suits?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I have trouble believing this to be a possibility (bases on Mercury), but I just wanted to throw something in there as feedback on some comments that were posted here (if I give erroneous information below, please correct me, I'm but an amateur in Quantum Physics):

Relativistic Relativity states that there might be a symmetry between the macroscopic world and the microscopic world. Our universe would be arranged in the exact same manner than a Beryllium atom; Rock planets being the electrons, gaseous giants being the neutrons. There is even belts located in the Beryllium atom located at the same place than our solar system's asteroid belts. I do not recall what those belts are exactly, I encourage you to research this for yourself.

In atoms, electrons can move around from one orbit to another, moving upwards when releasing a photon, moving inwards when absorbing a photon. I won't go in too much detail, but that system creates stability in atoms.

Amateur idea: What if this could apply to the macroscopic world? What if some sort of phenomenon could move planets away or closer to the sun?

What if an alien race loads planet in the right orbit to create life and do their tests and then skip to the next planet by switching the orbits around when done with the previous planet?

What if mercury was on earth's orbit at some point in existence?

Have a good day and thanks for reading!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

But none the less there are still structures somewhere in the solar system. The Moon has such structures and there is a civilization living on the Moon.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

But none the less there are still structures somewhere in the solar system. The Moon has such structures and there is a civilization living on the Moon.

Would you please post a single, clear picture of these structures? I don't care which planet or moon they come from, so long as it's a clear enough picture that I need not squint my eyes and turn my head sideways. Oh, that's right, no such picture exists.

I'm not claiming there are no structures on other planets, in fact I find it quite plausible and possible, but so far no one has produced even one clear photo. Not even one. Zero.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i wouldnt say its impossible for life in an inferno.. there are creatures that thrive by the thousands in our ocean floors on super heated vents where we would instantly die. I just doubt heavily that there are any structures on mercury. Im not saying impossible.. just improbable. I posted this because I found it. I figured the rest of you would form your own opinions, and look further into it. thats my stance. I like it there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join