It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt it?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Thank you. I hope this is it.

No problem. Glad I helped.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Annee
Thank you. I hope this is it.

No problem. Glad I helped.

To add. It is even more significant that your message reached me as an energy wave is coming in.

I can feel the energy wave coming - - then little messages like yours and often experiences begin to appear/happen. Rarely are there any WOW! messages - but I have learned over the years to pay particular attention at these times during waves.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
My name is Adam and i am a schizophrenic, or so they say. i take risperidone, an antipsychotic, and have taken geodon and zyprexa in the past to control visual and auditory hallucinations, and delusions. i have some questions though, and they seemingly fit more in with this thread than others.

some very strange things have been happening to me. when i had my initial psychotic break, i was experiencing extremely intense vibrations all throughout my body, so intense and divine they drew me to tears. more than once. i was seeing signs of a higher power and a divine interconnectedness everywhere, which led to me being involuntarily committed.

strangeness abounds. despite taking antipsychotic meds, i still "trip" every time there is a full moon. this i cannot explain, maybe others can. the last full moon, a few nights ago, i had a near-death experience in a dream in which i was hallucinating, and then upon waking i found i was still tripping. every page i turned to in books was about me or was a sign of something to come. same with the radio. i am not psychotic, this i cannot stress enough. i am totally lucid, but every time there is a full moon, despite my meds, i begin to hallucinate.

something else which defies logic. an ex-girlfriend of mine had Hep C pretty bad. they were not looking into treatment because she was so far along with it and it was so prevalent in her system. well one night we were hanging out and i hugged her, and she immediately jumped back and just stared at me. she kept asking "what was that? what was that?" she concluded that she felt my spirit inhabit her body for a brief time, and then saw an "angel's" face over mine. she felt strange the entire next day. she went to see her doctor soon after, and her Hep C had miraculously vanished from her system. i am not joking. she is now as healthy as ever, free of Hep C. has anyone ever experienced miraculous healing or heard of anything like this before?

any information people have on any of this would be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DonnieDarko818

Hi DonnieDarko818 AKA Adam, I know what schizophrenia is as my uncle had it and I know now that maybe he was hearing things not as in his imagination but maybe because the sounds and voices were really there in the first place.
I have had this hypothesis for a while that schizophrenics could just be 'sensitives' who are already tuned into other dimensions, psychic abilities etc.... but in our physical way of thinking people who have this are looked at differently.
This is only my opinion so please don't think it has been a peer reviewed theory but I feel it should be scientifically investigated?
Many people, including myself, are becoming more 'aware' of psychic/ spiritual feelings and experiences which cannot be explained imperically.
Maybe this is what you have been experiencing as we all reach a higher frequency?
I know only too well how you must be feeling as you try and filter all that is going on in your mind, as my mind is constantly trying to rationalise all of this as well.
Peace and love sent to you...from me.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonnieDarko818

Some very strange things have been happening to me. when i had my initial psychotic break, i was experiencing extremely intense vibrations all throughout my body, so intense and divine they drew me to tears. more than once. i was seeing signs of a higher power and a divine interconnectedness everywhere, which led to me being involuntarily committed.

Hi Adam.

I've kind of walked between two worlds all my life. I had OBE's as a child. At about 5/6 during one of my astral travels a tall man in a long white robe grounded me. He told me I could not leave my body anymore because I was trying to return to the spirit world -- and I needed to stay in the physical.

So first off - - I personally know there is more going on then meets the eye.

I had problems with bi-polar. I fixed it with diet - only diet. If you are not on a high protein / low-carb diet - get on one. No sugar - no alcohol - no preservatives - no additives. Meat protein. For some reason - only beef keeps my blood sugar and chemicals steady. (I am NOT telling you to get off your meds - but maybe this could help reduce them).

I am NOT saying your problem is not physical - - it could be. But suggest also working with a natural nutritionist.

I'd say reaction to full moon is energy based. I'm very sensitive to energy myself.

Some of what you say sounds a bit like an abduction experience.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I never thought I would reach these levels. It is our destiny and it is happening right now. We are reaching levels from a such a low state that it can be hard to believe and not everyone will reach it, but all will be given the chance.

i think everyone WILL eventually reach it

those who already have are no more special than those who have not yet

it is humanity's destiny, not man's
and not just a few men
but all men on the Good Earth

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I started hearing some vibrations in my head when I listen to those Isochronic tones. Also, I felt my chest rise up and felt stiff and hard during some of those Isochronic tones. During others (especially Chakra Balancing one), I felt some vibrations on top of my stomach and neck area. I think my Chakras opened up and were balanced.
Overall, a good experience with the Isochronic tones.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Most of the people who are diagnosed with mental problems are tapping into this. They are sensing energy and can't explain it so they have no idea of how to deal with that which is not clearly understood.

I have to say something, I think important. Not all, but some of the mental problems are actually non-problems and these people are completly normal. The after effect of not understanding, the misstreatment, and pain, of the whole. Causes negative after effects of the attaching to energy.

There is soul energy and people are connecting to the human side of this energy, where the pain and suffering exists. They do this as a natural bi-product of being human. The complete lack of understanding is causing more dusruptions and you begin to have a breackdown of emotional energies. The already fragile emotional bodies crack and in some severe cases, it shatters. The result is a more disconnected and confused individual.

What you can do is really simple. Accept what has been given. Take what you see as a way to understand the frame of mind and deep reasoning behind behavour patterns. Center, focus, clear, then let go, and accept, and allow everything to flow naturally. It will take practice and most of all for this to work you must be open to your inner self and why you feel or do certain things. Never question what you see and feel or understand in others or in your life, always question what your feeling and the intention of something deep inside you that needs your focus and your attention.

This should be very easy for those already experiencing the need, the voices, the sounds, the visions, the dreams, the mind information. Learn to control this. Wield this power and use it for your own development and betterment.

You need to fix something and your body is trying to tell you. There is no answer. If your looking for an answer, stop and look at yourself. Look within yourself, no matter how much you don't want to, relax and let go. Allow yourself to feel the flow, attach to a mood that helps if you must, and search deep inside. Don't stop until you face whatever it is, no matter how ugly.

I'm not saying to get off drugs but I will tell you that those drugs were designed to shut off the emotional bodies and soul connection.

You are experiencing things but you don't understand this is your desire for change trying to speak to you. These types of people have a very strong will that is pusing for the conscious mind to understand. The soul's energy transformation has begun.

The way to truth and inner beauty is lined and crossed with degradation, oftentimes. Put into other words, you are being tested. Without being at all levels and being at the bottom of the bottoms, you will not realise change.

In this world we see pain, fear and there is suffering daily. We may lose sight of ourselves and drown in the clogginess. But we never truly faulter or stray far from our path, becuase our path is constant. What I mean is we are allways growing and growing for our own betterment as a whole consciousness together. What I go through as do you and as you do I.

Together.

We were never alone.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I've read some of these replies, and yes, please elaborate. I'm not sure what you mean by low state either.

I have felt this, i have many times. Very beautiful. Very Real. Very, very infinite. May sound strange, but when i truly let myself go, i usually find my body moving in all sorts of directions that i have never seen anyone move in before. Once you get here, i believe everyone's movement is different.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by Annee

I started hearing some vibrations in my head when I listen to those Isochronic tones. Also, I felt my chest rise up and felt stiff and hard during some of those Isochronic tones. During others (especially Chakra Balancing one), I felt some vibrations on top of my stomach and neck area. I think my Chakras opened up and were balanced.
Overall, a good experience with the Isochronic tones.

I just tried the sleep (Nirvana) tones. I have a "pain/muscle" sleep problem.

I am pleasantly surprised that it helped immensely. I plan on using more when I am able.

<< 9  10  11   >>

join