It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt it?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Hi there,

If you google 'shadow/junk DNA' you will be presented with as many scientific sites as you will new-age sites.

I actually studied Natural Earth Sciences (which includes biology), at the Heriot Watt University in Edinburgh and The Open University, so I can promise you that what I say is fact and not simply new-age hog-wash (sorry to disappoint but you are wrong to try and discredit me on this point). Don't let your judgment of me be clouded by the username.

I'll try and post some example sites before I go to bed for you.

Woody

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Um...if you would have noticed, I stated that I went through psychosis and what I thought was a spiritual unfolding; enlightenment. I've since realized, without a doubt, that it was just mental illness. You guys enjoy your party here. I'm going out to have some fun. Peace.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for sharing. /bow namaste

Goodbye unitymissions.

I would love to have a chat with some of you on msn or facebook if anyone is interested, let me know. Thanks guys.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Well, if you ask most smokers why do they smoke, they won't tell you because they're masochists. The fact is, they see stimulating their mind with drugs as a positive thing.

I stimulate myself with caffeine every day so I could function in this system we call modern world. Even though it's scientifically proven it has a negative impact on just about any other living being except, conveniently, humans

Then we have sugar, artificial sweeteners, TV, video games, music... all "positive" stuff right? You see, we do all kinds of things making us look like bunch of psychotic masochistic lunatics.

So, when you really summarize our way of life and realize how things are upside down, you can clearly see why accidental copper intoxication can be a positive thing.

You are absolutely right about everything you've said, but simply put you have to understand why some people chose the life they're living and even embrace their mental conditions. Anyhow, if one does not take some things in moderation they eventually backfire with massive force.

Again, I completely agree that quite a few people on these boards are psychotic but I also personally know people who feel "vibes" and have weird unexplainable experiences which go beyond symptoms of any mental illness

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Your comments are noted and acknowledged, If this is how you perceive me then so be it, I have either put myself over in the wrong context, or I am taking your comments in the wrong context, again its all down to our own ways of interpreting reality.

Love & Peace AS

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've known for a couple years now... only recently beginning to actually feel this change. I don't believe that this is something science could ever hope to prove until it actually finishes.

We only have a few months now... if that, before others notice. Do what you can to prepare, bring in as much positive energy as you can. This feeling is very strong and will be shocking to those who aren't part of this. You have to think of it with a totally open mind.

I'm simply glad that I'm not the only one who has felt it.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I felt it. I got heartburn symptoms yesterday evening...its odd, because I never get it. I also felt nauseous.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Well the things you mentioned as being positive, I actually view as a negative and do my best not to be involved with! I haven't owned a TV in years. Don't eat processed foods, simple sugars. No video games for me either. I enjoy reading, thinking, and being. Not much else! Cigarettes have both positive and negative qualities, it seems. It does stimulate the mind, but it destroys the lungs slowly. I choose to quit that a while ago.

The thing with psychosis is, you can actually observe the brain deteriorating! Well, at least scientists can. You can actually get well in most circumstances by changing diet, and adding nutritional supplements. I understand that some people are natural optimists. Maybe it's best for them to be this way. I use to be. I find it much more productive to be a realist. Psychosis seems a detriment to me. Just a personal observation. I think many, though not all people who experience it would agree.

Off to a bar. Oops, I lied! I do play the megatouch touchscreen games at the bar when I get a drink on weekends. My bad!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I'm not judging you or trying to discredit you. I simply asked for a reference! I found some sites which appear to be scientific which do in fact talk about what was once thought as "junk dna" being used for certain purposes. I was unable to find any of the scientific sites which make this claim say anything about 12 stranded dna. That only pops up in...non scientific sites. If you could provide a link or two, it would be appreciated. Thanks again.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Thanks.

I can tell you are smart. To accept something that doesn't make sense is foolish. To shut down something that is not understood is ignorant. I tell people to do their own investigations. To see something for what it is, is smart.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hi again as promised here are a couple of scientific sites that refer to 'shadow' and 'junk' DNA ... I'm sure they will have forums where you can ask specifically for them to confirm that humans do indeed have 10 extra strands of DNA that only present themselves as shadows (hence the name) and as yet appear to serve no solid purpose.

1/ www.allaboutscience.org/junk-dna.htm

2/ www.world-science.net/othernews/080904_upright.htm
('junk DNA' key to human evolution)

also google ...

'molecular biology'

and

'junk DNA human genome'

Happy reading.

Woody

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

I wasn't referring to you.

No worries.

Of course, some cases of 'enlightenment' is in fact mental illness.
However, a lot of the cases are nothing of the sort, and greatly enhances life in unfathomable ways.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I want everyone who wants to, enjoy this
www.youtube.com...

Its a brilliant documentury with great wisdom

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Sooo... What does this mean for the rest of us?
I think this belongs in the Member's Stories forum... Maybe.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost in the Machine

It means that YOU can achieve this. This isn't about member stories.
He is asking all of us if we are experiencing anything similar to what he's experiencing, and we're giving him responses. As a result, we learn from each other.
Viola!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Drift into the Light. Listen to the inner sound and find it source. Meditate oft and Read this book. Thiaoouba Prophecy to understand the majesty of the Universe. As Well as Power vs Force to raise your consciousness by 35 points.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

sometimes when you thought that you had seen everything with your eyes opened, you may have forgotten that you could see more with your eyes closed

[edit on 27-11-2009 by wein]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

That is awsome. Makes great sense to me.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal
Last night while doing some meditation, and astral projection I ended up falling asleep. But before doing so, I remember having insane vibrations through out my body that I've never felt before. They were intense, and they seemed to happen in jolts when I was out of body and a part of my physical body would twitch (which I assume pulled be back into my physical body momentarily). Still, it was an odd experience. Unfortunately I only had a brief conversation with a couple of my spirit guides (in fact I don't even remember if they were all there or not), and I didn't get much out the experience since I had been awake for a while and needed sleep - not to mention I took some tylenol PMs which were knocking me out even more.

The meditation experience I had last night was real fun because it was allowing me to travel anywhere (which is a new experience for me). I was able to go to other planets and such, and I was able to use my imagination vividly to create and depict many vibrant light shows which included many random images, some I may have before found to be disturbing but now I see all things with a sense of beauty (to an extent). So last night was not a total waste what so ever, I am learning more and more every day

About the subject in the OP, I haven't been spiritually awakened long enough yet to tell you if I've noticed a difference, however I can definitely say I am learning new things at an alarming rate (and I mean that in a good sense). At first I was having sensory overloads basically because of all the knowledge being pumped into my brain/psyche. Now I've learned to slow that down so I can take things in and appreciate the individual knowledge more.

I was at my aunts for Thanksgiving this past night, and a bunch of my family was there. Everyone (well most of my family) commented on how different my attitude was, and how calm I seemed to be, and how I was only having a couple beers instead of ten, lol. I hadn't told them all about my experiences, only 4 people in the whole house knew about my spiritual awakening (my parents, my little brother, and one of my cousins who I just told last night).

It's nice to have people noticing a difference when being around me, especially since it's positive. I really am as happy as I've ever been, so maybe that's what's changing - we're all going to become happy since enlightenment is on it's way to us all who are trying to get there. Guess we'll have to use the virtue of patience and wait and see.

Peace & Light to you all!

I would suggest to you to not take these new energies for granted by drinking or having too much sex.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I once was a trainer for a corporation and I had to instruct people on using the computer system. Part of this training was to go over the basic functions of the computer keys and what they do within the system. One class, I told everyone to move their cursor to a certain area on their screen. I saw this older lady struggling to figure out what "the cursor" was as she did not understand the terminology I was using. Without really thinking, I rephrased my instruction asking if everyone had moved their mouse to the location on the screen. I watched as a lightbulb in this older ladies head went off, as she proceeded to lift her mouse to the screen covering the area in which I had instructed the class to place the cursor.

What I learned from this incident was that not everything can be explained with one word or whole phrases when there is no reference point for people to understand where you are coming from. Like this thread some will get it, others will not. Even others will equate the information to the world as they understand it be it science, law, or politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join