It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt it?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elieser
[Stay away from negative people, they will make you feel sick, angry and suck energy from you.

And to add to your message:
Also learn to master Feng Shui. If you can master Feng Shui, you can master your life.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Thank you for sharing. I enoyed the video.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AwarenessSeeker

Very interesting!

Psychosis Read More Dementia Schizophrenia Psychosis is a loss of contact with reality, usually including false ideas about what is taking place or who one is (delusions) and seeing or hearing things that aren't there (hallucinations).

Psychosis

Please I mean only to understand. You admit psychosis, yet equate it with becoming enlightened. Can you not suppose that these beliefs may be mere delusions? I would agree with you that psychosis offers a means to disconnect from what's occurring. The question I have is, does this truly benefit humanity?

In my mind what is most needed is an understanding of what's occurring. Now does not seem the time to become psychotic, rather it's time for action. It seems time to act according to one's conscience. Perhaps mine is corrupt, but I think it's passed the point of simply letting things be. It seems we must unite to overthrow the power elite, and corpo-governments. Our environment is becoming too toxic, too quickly. Life seems not able to cope with the changes, without drastic repercussions. Does this make any sense?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think its also important that we try not to judge others as we are judging ourself in this way. Many people are on many different paths, within all aspects of life. No path is right or wrong. This happens when we attach a belief system to things. To outline what is for one being, can make sense and be truth to others but its a part of that beings growth and really has nothing to do with anyone eles. We see ourself in what was said and when we only see one facet or side of ourself then we feel "targeted". In reality we are all both and one, as all exist within us.

To notice all in ones self and to see it being reflected in the all that is around you. Its about coming to terms with your truth that you are seeing and understand. Its a process that keeps going and showing you parts of yourself(as relfected by you)in your life and reality. If we can begin to come into terms with this in ourself, we then can see how everyone is alike and how we are like them. It doesn't go beyond ourself, but something will constantly nudge you from outside only to be realised as apart of yourself and intergrated into your whole as one. Its like collecting all the peices in life and making the puzzle complete. Thanks for listening.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

I agree to disagree to your comments, I accept we have our own perceptions of reality and how we interpret same, this is included in my earlier posts.
I thank you for your comments all the same. AS

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Okay well, go back over the posts. It logically makes sense what it was that I said. You guys were all good. I came in and offered a different opinion. Then started the thoughts of negative entities. One person even mentioned being flamed, another that you guys were just adding fuel to the fire.

Seriously, this has no relevance to what I was writting? I'm beginning to think that you guys are just that unconscious. Sorry man, but I've found those who profess to know the truth or speak the truth only, are usually the biggest liars.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
bibleprobe.com...

"The Age-Old New-Age Movement"

Read this if you dare! It might disturb you,and it should!

The article is almost as misleading as its subject - "New Age religion". People should actually research ancient religions and not base much of their knowledge on ravings of one man.

IMO anyone who call themselves religious should invest a lot of effort into researching their religion's roots, which almost always lead back to paganism. Unless it's Scientology(tm)
, or any other science fiction based, laboratory-proven religion.

If you like reading about religions and God, start from good old Wikipedia and you'll find a lot of, well... interesting stuff, as I don't like to call it "revealing" or "awakening".

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I chose to relate to the psychosis I had in a positive manner, ( as in positive to myself) I assume I could have chosen to view it as negative, however to myself it was perceived to be an enlightening experience, I saw many things in a new light, I found answers to many questions, I came away from the experience with a new outlook and new perceptions I had not considered before.

Perhaps you view your experience in a negative or different manner to how I perceived my experience.

Our bodies arent the only part of us that can at times become sick, our minds can too, it doesnt make us any less a human and worthwhile entity.

Love & Peace to you. AS

P.S. yes what you say does make perfect sense to myself.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by AwarenessSeeker]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Anyways the point I was trying to make was that we all have differing opinions of course and its just about time that we start to listen to eachother. We dont have to belive or to completely agree, but whats wrong with trying to understand and really listening to a person's accepted idea's. It can only hurt us if we don't know what we allready know as truth. Nothing can change who we are and what we believe, we need to stop fighting over our insecurity of who we truly are. Its high time we face ourselves.

No single person can take away who and what you are or your dreams.
I stand in my own confidence and fully accept what I see around me. Only then can a new understanding unfold, and it never ends from there.

Just be

When you stand in your own being with confidence and complete knowing, nothing can stand in your way or hurt you.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

I am two years in now and I couldn't agree with you more. This is exactly
what has happened to me. I am astounded everyday, at the stupidity and laziness of the human race. Now that I can see outside the box, I am so frustrated sometimes that the sheeple around me don't see how they are being manipulated and have an unwavering trust that their "elected" official would never do anything to harm them. You need to be watching both hands! Wake up sheeple!
And as far as knowledge and the urge to seek out answers, I am totally on that level and the more I learn, I feel, the more prepared I will be for me and my kids when shtf. Because something is definitely going on, and the pot is gettin ready to boil over. Im not just talking the united states, im talking human race.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zosocoda

Thanks for your input hehe I chuckled. I often feel this too. Sometimes I have to hold back screams in my head wake up wake up, now im really starting to see it more and more and its a wonderful thing to see.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Torch of God

Hey there TG,

I actually agree with this hypothesis. It is scientifically proven and recognized that we humans have 12 strands of DNA ... 2 in the double helix formation that is active ... and another 10 strands of 'shadow DNA'. Now I don't know about anyone else but I think these 'awakenings' that we speak of here are directly linked to the natural activation of the 10 shadow strands (also known as 'junk' DNA)

Furthermore, I believe that the 'shadow DNA' will see we humans taking the next evolutionary leap ... now whether that is also linked to predicted events in 2012 I cannot say but there is a logicality to the idea maybe !

Remember the Mayan prophecy was calculated mathematically and astronomically and it says the world 'AS WE KNOW IT' will end at this time ... it does not say the world is going to end in destruction. An evolutionary leap would certainly fit that criteria.

One thing I am sure of and that is that all of this is not without reason.

Woody

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwarenessSeeker

I chose to relate to the psychosis I had in a positive manner, ( as in positive to myself) I assume I could have chosen to view it as negative, however to myself it was perceived to be an enlightening experience, I saw many things in a new light, I found answers to many questions, I came away from the experience with a new outlook and new perceptions I had not considered before.

Perhaps you view your experience in a negative or different manner to how I perceived my experience.

Our bodies arent the only part of us that can at times become sick, our minds can too, it doesnt make us any less a human and worthwhile entity.

Love & Peace to you. AS

P.S. yes what you say does make perfect sense to myself.

I'm dumbfounded! The mind and body are inseparable, as they're interconnected. When the body becomes sick, so may be the mind. Vice versa as well. Psychosis IS a sick mind. It seems that you've twisted these circuits into feeling this was a pleasure. Something to triumph over. That's sort of like being masochistic! You guys are really hurting my mind here.

Okay, I'm just going to let it be. Carry on!

reply to post by woodwytch

Could you please provide me with just one scientific reference which mentions 12-stranded DNA? I find lots of sites that mention it, but none are scientific. I truly want you to find this. Thanks.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Have I felt it?

Only when I'm horny.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   

It is wonderful when you can be apart of someones "awakening" About a month ago, I got to witness that little spark in the eye, of get this, a Vietnam Vet! I showed him a few things that I had researched and at first he was like every other time when I would mention some crazy thing that was going on. He would say "Aw, thats not real. I didn't see that on the news at all last week" "That didn't really happen" He asked me where I got my info, and I told him, and wrote down a few titles of books. The next thing I know, he is coming to me with things that he has found.. This guy is 60 yrs old. And a war vet at that, and he is just now open enough to step outside the box.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AwarenessSeeker

Namaste, I respect what what you bring forth to me.

I know you are on the true path, a path for yourself. I hope with all my heart and being and from the beings of light that shine down on us all for those who accept them, I pray they shine on you and protect, and who your all that is in self and all of reality to come into your being. I love you

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by AwarenessSeeker

I'm dumbfounded! The mind and body are inseparable, as they're interconnected. When the body becomes sick, so may be the mind. Vice versa as well. Psychosis IS a sick mind. It seems that you've twisted these circuits into feeling this was a pleasure. Something to triumph over. That's sort of like being masochistic! You guys are really hurting my mind here.

Okay, I'm just going to let it be. Carry on!

As already stated by myself, I believe we each have our own perception of reality and how we interpret those perceptions, we are all different and at the same time all the same, however we each have our own unique way of how we interpret our experiences. It would be a very boring world if we all agreed on issues. I merely chose to interpret my experience as positive, I wouldnt say a psychosis is a sick mind or that it is necessarily a negative.
Its all part of the human experience.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The more love that you exude out is the more love you will have and feel. This includes and extends to everyone and everything

"The love that we dont have is truly the love that we withold". I really love this explanation, it makes total sense to me.

Also its important to not give love or energy out, but to recognize the love and energy within yourself and to see this in all aspects of life as part of the greator whole, in yourself. So you are actually loving yourself and those aspects of yourself that you see around you, that you choose, hopefully based on your understanding but this has not allways been the case for many.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hey, hey, hey. I see I've missed a lot!
I was waiting for the naysayers to come around. Hehe.
People love to disprove someone's personal experiences and feelings as just ordinary things, don't they? I don't blame them. Unless you have experienced it yourself, you'll most likely look at people who have as nutjobs or something of that sort.

It is the people who get their feathers ruffled up that are definitely lacking something very vital in their lives...
I mean, really...

*this is just going out to some posts earlier in the thread..
I see that most of it has been resolved, though.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Im glad you could make it once again, Im humbled and joyed to see your presence. It seems most things were sorted out

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join