It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt it?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
yes i have felt this and ive only got one important suggestion for you to progress.

that is to stay equanimous and aware. if you lose this balance, your mind becomes unbalanced and you will pause your progress at the very least, or even regress, and produce cravings and aversions.

work diligently - there is no time like the present.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I notice that one poster in particular has mentioned a couple of times, that those amongst us who have had 'awakening' experiences tend to be looking at the world through delusional eyes or maybe rose-tinted spectacles.

Speaking for myself on this point I can only say this couldn't be further from the truth ... my entire life ... nothing has come easily to me (life has been a constant struggle) ...

I have had several incredibly tragic events occur directly to me (one's already been covered on this thread) ... and since March of this year I have been experiencing a severe flare-up of an ongoing illness ... and there have been more than a couple of times when I have gone without food so that my son could eat (he's diabetic).

I have often thought my life per-se, resembles a Dickensian novel ... does it get me down (sometimes) ... do I feel sorry for myself (hell no) ... do I look at the world through delusional eyes or rose-tinted spectacles (not for a second).

What I do, do is accept that s@*t happens (frequently) ... but you can either choose to swim though it ... or sink under ... I just happen to own a remarkably boyant pair of waterwings (I call them heart and spirit)

And I know without a shadow of a doubt that without all these things in my life I would not be the strong ... aware person that I am !

I also know that my existence is the living proof that every negative has a positive ... life is a learning curve ... and only when we 'awaken' do we begin to understand what it's all about.

So, that is my account ... I think it would be interesting to hear how many other people on the thread who have had the 'awakening' experience have had easy lives.

If I were a gambling girl I say not many ... if any !

Woody

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
This is a amazing thread as I feel this as well, the altered reality like 'seeing' the vibrations and having psychedelic experiences without the aid of '___' or any mind altering drugs.
Last night I kept opening my eyes while trying to get to sleep and kept seeing my room as a different room with different decor etc....
I also take my dogs out to a nature trail and one day I touched a tree saying to it that I appreciated it as it gives us life and without trees we would not exist.
Imediately a gust of wind showered onto me the leaves from the tree on a sunny, windless day as if it was acknowledging my love for it!
I have not told anyone about these things happening but reading this here I am heartened to see others are in the same state of awareness that I seem to be experiencing.
Songs seem to affect me more as well. I think a lot of artists are becoming aware as well?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalenga

I also take my dogs out to a nature trail and one day I touched a tree saying to it that I appreciated it as it gives us life and without trees we would not exist.
Imediately a gust of wind showered onto me the leaves from the tree on a sunny, windless day as if it was acknowledging my love for it!
I have not told anyone about these things happening but reading this here I am heartened to see others are in the same state of awareness that I seem to be experiencing.
Songs seem to affect me more as well. I think a lot of artists are becoming aware as well?

This to me is just another example and proof as to how we design our own reality. You, in love reached out to tell a tree how much you appreciated it, and nature returned a sign to you in acknowledgment. Now a scientific person would say yeah the wind blows, it's a matter of science not nature communicating. What the scientific person doesn't realize is that reality is true in his own reality. Whether anyone is correct or not makes no difference. To you nature was talking back and that is real to you. It hurts nobody to think that way. Millions of people go and pray to Gods that may or may not exist. They believe that if you splash this water on your hand and do a motion you will be cleansed. So go on and dream a bit...it doesn't hurt anyone and you may just stumble upon some actual communication you could explain to us.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I couldn't agree more with your last post. I am by nature (pardon the pun) and practice a Witch ... of course nature and the elements are the basis of this belief system ... but I also have a very scientifically curious mind ... as in wanting to understand how that side of things work too (hence the reason for my studying Natural Earth Sciences some years back).

In my experience the two have many links ... it's just the people on either side of the fence (depending on their personal preference) who create the problems. Guess I must be some kind of hybrid

I have thought for a long time that a lot of 'unknowns' would be solved if only both sides would allow themselves to merge occasionally ... after all, wasn't alchemy the first step towards scientific understanding back in the day.

Woody

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi ExpostoFacto, I wholeheartedly agree with you that both of the disciplines should come together as well. I too did a psychology degree a few years ago but I also grew up with loads of paranormal experiences which has led me to have one foot in one camp and one in the other.
There are probably loads of people like us who can rationalise every experience from both angles. Maybe we should set up a new discipline?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

Hey there kalenga, now there's a thought ... what would we call it ?

Woody

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
English is not my mother tongue, so please excuse my errors.

My experience started as early as 1981, two years before my big problems started. It was as if first the foundations for the building were set, so the work to come could have a good base.

I experienced, all of a sudden if a remember it well, a general feeling of being on the alert. Things that were told by others and their expression became clear and self-explanatory, I could see the hidden reasons of people’s behaviour. Then it was a feeling of love coming from outside and making my whole being tremble. Then it was my drawing of a symbol, that later on could be identified with the help of a friend, who found it in a very very old church (Romanic style). He photographed it and I could later trace the meaning: it was the primitive drawing the the Greek letter Omega. To me it meant that something had ended and something new came. It was true and was very important for me at that time.

Now I belong to a meditation group. We work with the energies, with colors, and there is a good relationship among all the members. We immediately state, if somebody new comes to the group, when this person knows or doesn’t. I believe in what is told: The one who knows doesn’t speak, he who speaks doesn’t know...

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi WoodWytch, what about para-sci as in the shortened version of paranormal and science?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

I like it !

I don't know about you but I think it's so strange that there is such a barrier between the two subjects ... to me it just seems like a natural pairing ... how else can you see the overall view ?

Woody

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kalenga

I don't just agree with you, I understand why your right.

We really need to start facing and solving our problems.

One day we will find eachother, so we dont have to be as lonely. You will allways be with me. I ask god that I may never forget about you. You are all the love that I have ever felt.

I am you, you are me, we are everyone.

Things will change,

When people stop seeing things through the eye of the ego, so then we can stop feeling pain and stop inflicting that pain on others because of confusion.

All that will be left to face is themselves. Where all love exists. I only wish to join my love within another beings heart.

When I look into your eyes all I see is truth and all the love there with total understanding.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Just realize this...
The more we accelerate towards this loving-oneness, there will be an equally powerful opposing force. You will notice that mainstream media, materialism, celebrities, major corporations, politics, and other things will seem to effect you in a strange way. More irritating; more of an annoyance.

The constant feeling of "this isn't the way things should be" will nag at you.
This is a good thing, because it means your vibrations are raised. Lower vibrational beings tend to flock to materialism and the other things I listed above.

If you are anything like me (and others) you will learn to tune these low vibrations off, and focus only on the higher vibrations, bringing you closer to complete one-ness.
Also, don't be surprised if you become consumed by wanting to learn... a lot! Knowledge really is power. Once you get a taste of it, you'll keep goin' back for more. It's a healthy addiction.

Sorry, but your love is just an illusion my friend.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatred and Envy

Perhaps it is, perhaps it isn't. What ISN'T an illusion?
My perception of love is an illusion. Does that mean it does not exist?
What are the limitations for something to truly exist, really? When one perceives it to be true with all his/her heart, does it not exist?
That is the question...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkCyrus

Hi DarkCyrus, I am touched by your sentiments as you seem to be on the same wavelength as me in regards to the cruelty and worthlessness of people in this world. I do believe we are all connected as the saying goes we are all separated by six degrees fo separation.
It has always been my wish to make this a better place but spending years of campaigning, protesting, writing letters, petitions it is too hard for one person or even a group of people to achieve to save this world.
The whole world has to reach the one frequency where the plan God put in place will work. Hopefully we might see this in our lifetime or maybe the next life?
Peace be with you and many love sent your way from me to you.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
While the thoughts and feeling expressed in this thread are beautiful, I have a warning to you all - Be careful not to congratulate yourself too much. Once one starts feeling that they have it all figured out, it is an indication that they have much more to learn.

While true encouragement of others is good... it is not good to congratulate others just because they think like you… that is ego speaking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by kalenga
It has always been my wish to make this a better place but spending years of campaigning, protesting, writing letters, petitions it is too hard for one person or even a group of people to achieve to save this world.
The whole world has to reach the one frequency where the plan God put in place will work

Perhaps you are aiming too broadly… don’t be discouraged and don’t stop attempting to do what you can. One never knows the true impact of ones actions on others. It might seem that all is for naught but we have no way of knowing. Do not let discouragement become an excuse to stop, it might be that perseverance is your lesson for now…

[edit on 5/12/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Hi Iamonlyhuman, My perseverance is at nil as for many years I put my life into campaigns, television interviews, political lobbying, raising money, you name it I did it but nothing came of it except I have wasted many years of enjoying my own life and that of my family's life.
I sacrificed a lot to help this planet and now I am just watching as the world takes its inevitable path to destruction. I now wish I just did what others do, shield their eyes from it all and just get on with struggling to live. As my mother says that I will get my reward in Heaven, so maybe it is'nt so bad that way?
I just wish that the feelings I have for this planet were the same all over then maybe we would appreciate this wonderful world we live on?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wise words there. And good point, about the ego, too. My ego demands that my ego die. What a fallacy ^^

Yeah it's sleep paralysis alright. If you think you are insane, you aren't. You can still think clearly, that's all you need to survive, even though your perception of reality might be altered. But you won't tell a blind man he's crazy because he just can't turn on the lights.

When the mind manifests itself, there is much ugliness and much beauty. It's our job to do look for the positive stuff and make it as good as it can get. It's the same with drugs, it all depends on what use you make of them. And maybe that cheers you up, once you realize you create your own fears or are only subject to your own subconcious archetypes and whatnot...

So keep your eyes open and maybe it'll calm you down to know that I've gotten those too at times. It might be about your sleep, who knows, I've heard dogs bark and fall silent right away when tired and just yesterday I came home late and when my mom turned the lights on in my room I thought she just had ended a reading lesson...

That's only your mind manifesting itself and telling you to let it recalibrate. Please do that.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
My energies cycle like an energy wave.

I have been feeling an incoming this past week.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Do you listen to these Isochronic tones by any chance?:
iso-tones.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Annee

Do you listen to these Isochronic tones by any chance?:
iso-tones.com...

One of the messages I have received (over time) was to find harmonic tones.

I've done some searching - but nothing connected. I have learned not to try to make things happen. When the time is right - it happens.

Thank you. I hope this is it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join