It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you felt it?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I read both articles. There is no mention of 12 stranded dna, or activation of dna. This is only at bs sites. Please take back that statement, or else show me any scientific article that mentions 12 stranded dna.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Did you do as I suggested and ask the question on the sites forum and / or contact section.

That way you will get a direct response from those in the know (you 'doubting Thomas' you)

Having said that I do agree that people should be sceptical when talking about subjects they have no experiencial knowledge of ... so good for you ... and promise you'll post back here for all to see, when you get your scientific confirmation that there really are 10 inactive 'shadow' strands of human DNA.

Woody

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Totally. You speak for EVERYONE, right? You make me laugh, sir.
I bet you know all kinds of monks personally too, right? You make wide sweeping claims about our experiences, trying to say we're delusional. What are you trying to prove exactly? The ability to make huge general statements?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I don't understand your logic. You're asking me to go onto another forum and speak to random people who may claim to be professionals on the subject if there is 12 stranded dna. How would that be any more of a confirmation than you claiming that there's 12 stranded dna? I don't want to ask an anonymous forum member, whom I have no clue if he/she is or isn't a professional. I can claim to have a degree from Harvard. Does this make it so?

Please find me a scientific article, else I will consider the claim as nonsense.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by unityemissions]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

No. I've said it already many times. I felt, perceived, thought just as many of you do. I did so when my biochemistry was imbalanced. When it normalized, I realized just how off I was, why I was that off, and how none of that makes any sense to me. You guys are free to think as you will, I just think you do a great disservice to humanity by living a lie, and not helping out when we need it most.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Like I said, because YOU went through that does not make it so for all of us. That's just ridiculous.
What does better one's self have to do with doing a disservice to society? Once again, a ridiculous claim. We are improving our lives because we realize that we are not separate from each other. There's nothing about biochemistry in regards to that.

Really, speak for yourself, and not for the majority of us.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

It's not bettering ones self. It's dissociating from reality. That is the disservice to humanity. When we most need action, and people pissed off at the power elite, we get people thinking, "All is well", "We're all one", nothing to do, let's just enjoy ourselves, type of mentality.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Aha, and there we have it !

You have shown yourself to be nought but a troll sugar (as I suspected but I wanted to afford you the chance to prove me wrong).

You chide the people on here for sharing their amazing experiences ... you have no constructive critisism to offer (in an effort to further our knowledge) ... you have reached a point of repetition (I believe you have claimed to be leaving this thread on several occasions ... and yet here you are still with us)

Your objective seems to be to derail this thread (why :puz
... you obviously disagree with our opinions (that's fine ... it is your perogative) ... but why do you keep posting derogative rubbish that has no substance ?

You go further in one of your posts and denounce the entire membership of the ATS site ... so please excuse me when I ask ... why do you feel compelled to keep returning to the site if we offend you so much.

You are entitled to any opinion you wish ... as are we. The people posting here are all 'likeminds' sharing their experiences ... why is that so abhorrent to you ?

You say we are all insane ...

Well, you might be right ... but let me just add that if this is insanity ... I wish I'd gone mad years ago.
If you think me or any of the other poster deluded ... so be it ... believe what you will ... as shall we !

I offered you information to confirm what I had said ... you seem to think the experts in the molecular field will lie to you too (sounds a little paranoid but hey, you're not alone in that train of thought on ATS).

In conclusion I just want to add that you will never change the mind of anyone who has had an 'awakening' experience and continues to develop via lifes lessons ... so to continue the way you are is pretty pointless ... as for me personally I choose to ignore your posts from now on as they serve no useful purpose to me.

Be happy on your chosen path and wherever that may lead you.

Woody

To all the other poster's on this thread I'd like to get back on topic by saying that, the things that have been shared here are wonderful ... and give us all food for thought, as that inner knowledge continues to burns brightly and brings the likeminds together.

Exciting times are afoot.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I left. Came back and realized people had replied directly to me. So I replied back. You're right. I don't really have a purpose on ATS anymore. This nonsense is just dragging me down these days.

You claim that these people in the forum you mention are professionals in the molecular field. How is it that you know this, or that I would? Seriously, how? I haven't a clue.

You guys consider me a troll? So be it. Ignore me if you must. I will stick only to h1n1, politics, economics & scientific topics on ATS. No more giving my opinion to the delusional. That's not too smart. I admit that. It was a miracle that I realized I was psychotic, and got help for myself. For many months I wasn't sure.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
It's good to see that people are continuing to awaken....you'd be amazed how many feel what it is your experiencing....I am one...

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't have a clue what I experienced last night. I'm beginning to question my sanity at the moment. Excuse me if it's too late to comment here, but I'm not sure who else to talk to. I may have had an oobe. I also heard voices. I laid on my bed to rest for just a few seconds, and I'm pretty sure that I was my room. Hard to explain. I could witness the entirety of my room. Maybe I was floating above, or overly imaginative. The second experience which occurred simultaneously was that I heard several voices chatting. I couldn't make out exactly what it was they were saying. I opened my eyes, sure that these voices were real..then closed my eyes again. They started again within seconds. I opened my eyes again. This time I was so convinced something was going on, that I took the time to check my apartment! I then went to sleep, and had many dreams. Was this just sleep deprivation? I must admit that I've also decided to become sexually abstinent to see if it increases my energy level, and perhaps intuitive abilities. It's only day four now. I'm not sure if this is related. As for a general feeling, I've not had one today.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Lainn

It was wonderful, and life never ceases to amaze me. Thanks all

[edit on 28-11-2009 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bvproductions
Just realize this...
The more we accelerate towards this loving-oneness, there will be an equally powerful opposing force. You will notice that mainstream media, materialism, celebrities, major corporations, politics, and other things will seem to effect you in a strange way. More irritating; more of an annoyance.

The constant feeling of "this isn't the way things should be" will nag at you.
This is a good thing, because it means your vibrations are raised. Lower vibrational beings tend to flock to materialism and the other things I listed above.

If you are anything like me (and others) you will learn to tune these low vibrations off, and focus only on the higher vibrations, bringing you closer to complete one-ness.
Also, don't be surprised if you become consumed by wanting to learn... a lot! Knowledge really is power. Once you get a taste of it, you'll keep goin' back for more. It's a healthy addiction.

Thank you for helping me put into words what I've been feeling more and more for months now. At this point for me, it's a simultaneous feeling of liberation, fear and sadness. The fear and sadness I feel is for those I love who are so attached to their illusions that I can't share this feeling with them. I fear that through their pious, holier than thou illusions, they are part of possible self-fulfilling prophecy of apocalypse. I will try to focus my energy and intentions on the higher vibrations.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think you just need to settle down. Relax. Breathe. Think positive things, not negative things. If you think you are crazy, you ARE crazy. If you think you are sane, and normal, and your mind functions properly, then that's how it is. YOUR reality is what YOU make of it. What you think you are, you are. And I don't mean you can think, "I am a horse." and that means suddenly you're a horse. You need to truly believe what you are thinking, and you can't honestly believe you are a horse. Unless, of course, humanity has always considered themselves "horses", whatever a "horse" is. Your mind has the power to let this go over your head, if you so choose, or to understand it as it is.

It is not delusion. It's not like we believe things like this in the literal sense. I don't literally see lights flashing or something. If I did, I may well believe I had an illness of some kind.

When people say things like "I am you and you are me", what it really means is that we are human. I am human and you are human. Your being human is no more or less important than my being human. Or life. I would not want to harm you or insult you, because, in my experience of being human and being harmed and insulted, I know that the feeling isn't good and I don't wish it on you, as you experience negatives and positives the same as I do. Since you are mind and body, just like me, and you came into being the same way I did, I understand how you would feel. And you could read these words as if you were saying the same to me.
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Be positive! That is the most important thing. Don't insult people. Accept them, for they feel insult and unacceptance the same way you do.

This is awareness. When we fight each other, we fight ourselves, as humans, we fight against humanity. When we help each other, we help ourselves, as humans, we grow as humanity.

It is also important to accept yourself as an individual, of course, as you do have your own thoughts and you are entitled to them with just as much importance as anyone else is entitled to theirs. But by denying that you are the same as everyone else in the context of human and life, you are hurting yourself. By saying that someone's thoughts are unimportant, you are putting the same level of importance on your own thoughts.

You really seem to believe that you have gone "insane", and that is why you believe the things you do. Is that not a paradox, to believe that you are insane, and that you are "right" about what you think? Do you really believe that you have gone insane and that you are right about what you believe, and others who do not think they have gone insane are wrong about what they believe? Seems kind of contradictory.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
off topic post....

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Yes, this is true, that because the collective influence is much, much greater than our individual one, the negative influence is what becomes manifested. This is because everyone is so worried about the bad things happening, negative things, that they focus on it and put energy into it. They don't realize that all they are doing, essentially, is adding to the collective negativeness. It is not their "thoughts" that are bringing about the negative collective influence, it is their actions, in response to their thoughts.

Even if the problem lies in the fact that the collective influence is much stronger than the individual one, why would you contribute to the negative collective influence? By joining "anti" groups and fighting in wars and being an activist against things you dislike, you are adding to that collective
negativeness.

It is so much more fulfilling to be pro-peace than it is to be anti-war. It is not the same thing.

If someone attacked you physically, would you fight back? If someone hit you, would you hit them back? Do you think fighting and hitting is wrong? If you would think yes, in response to both questions (as some people would), then you would realize that you just did something you think is wrong. Do you feel good about yourself doing things that you believe to be wrong? Would you feel like you have won the fight?

As another poster said somewhere in this thread, I believe judgment will come from within ourselves, as well. If it actually got to that point, where you were standing before "the gates of heaven", and it was judgment time for you, how would you feel? Would you feel as though you are worthy of being "let in to heaven"? If you did, honestly, feel like a good positive person who was worthy, this confidence would be so obvious it would be unmistakable. You don't need to be asked whether you are worthy, because at that moment, you would ask yourself, and in turn, answer it. A display of fear and worry would show that you would not be right for heaven, because those are negatives and there is no place for negatives in heaven. Heaven is not really a physical place, I don't believe, but metaphysically, a kind of state of mind, like bliss. If you judge yourself negatively you will never truly feel or understand this feeling.

Really, it is not JUST your thoughts, but your actions in response to your thoughts. Just think positively. Try it out. If you think something that you would consider to be on the negative side of things, just let it go. Remind yourself of the opposite of that negative thing. There is absolutely no harm whatsoever in doing that, so I suggest you try it. If instead you wish to argue this fact, I can't help you understand and there is nothing further I will say to you. And I would be sad for you.

People like sociopaths usually don't need the kind of help they think they need. If you are incapable of helping them, the best thing you could do is ignore them and not let their negativeness influence you. Nobody could take positive energy that you give them and use it to hurt you, if you don't allow it. It is your choice, to allow it to affect you or not, and if you allow it to, then you yourself have turned the positive to negative.

It could be that what you experienced last night was sleep paralysis.. it happens, and it doesn't mean you are "crazy" or "aware".

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
off topic post....

It wasn't off topic at all... are you taking your words back?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by elocin

This life isn't meant to be easy. I agree with your assessment of heaven and hell. At the same time, I don't think it wise to simply be happy in these times. It seems a necessity, for the continuance of humanity, that the power elite must perish. I choose to focus my energies towards their demise, in whatever way I can. I judge them harshly. If this means that I judge myself equally so, or even more so, so be it. I'm willing to live a life of hell, to help rid this world of that scum.

My post was off topic., as is this one. Perhaps we should continue via u2u if you would like.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
reply to post by elocin

This life isn't meant to be easy. I agree with your assessment of heaven and hell. At the same time, I don't think it wise to simply be happy in these times. It seems a necessity, for the continuance of humanity, that the power elite must perish. I choose to focus my energies towards their demise, in whatever way I can. I judge them harshly. If this means that I judge myself equally so, or even more so, so be it. I'm willing to live a life of hell, to help rid this world of that scum.

My post was off topic., as is this one. Perhaps we should continue via u2u if you would like.

There is a difference between inner happiness (which essentially is just being happy with yourself and the way you are), and being happy with the way the world is in these times ("outer" happiness?). The power elite have made this world, in my opinion, and have proven that they are evil. And as such, I would not consider myself to be "one with", or the same as, them. I mean, I see that they are life, obviously, but I do not understand why life would treat other life this way, if they are the same life as us, why would they do that and even make it impossible for our lifes to ignore their influence, which is becoming more and more obviously negative?
There are two types of life - good and evil. I consider myself to be good, and "one with" the good life. The best way to fight evil is to not let it consume you. The best offense is a good defense.
The "power elite", they are evil. They have created this world, which is hell. If you refuse to allow the good and nothing but the good in, you will stay in their hell forever.. it will be your reality, and you will remain consumed by it.

And I don't believe this is off topic at all.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by elocin]

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I believe this song describes quite well this topic.. lol

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join