It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something that cause Suppression of Alternative Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
what the Political and Corporate Agendas that Causes Suppression of Alternative Theories in favor of currently accepted mainstream theories particularly in the last 20 years since the fall of berlin wall?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

becuase the powers that be don't want people to be smart and aware, they want mindless sheep slaves to do all their work and make them alot of money...which is exactly what they have now. if they let the amazing things that there are out in the universe out in the open, people will know theyve been had and dont have to live the way they do. why would the powers that be want to lose their money and their slaves? they wouldnt...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

becuase the powers that be don't want people to be smart and aware, they want mindless sheep slaves to do all their work and make them alot of money...which is exactly what they have now. if they let the amazing things that there are out in the universe out in the open, people will know theyve been had and dont have to live the way they do. why would the powers that be want to lose their money and their slaves? they wouldnt...

Who is the Powers that be?

[edit on 27-11-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:45 AM
link   

some say the illuminati, the masons, the bilderbergers, or just the extremely rich elite who own 97% of the world. any one could be true so who knows. what is obvious is that what they have been doing is to design a way to make the world have a one world government where everyone will be slaves and have no rights.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
The manner in which questions are asked and the people who ask them openly in the media and popular culture can be critical. For an example, today during Thanksgiving dinner I was talking to my girl friends father which was in the Air Force at a high level. I asked him about different events and issues when it came to the UFO issue. He is not a UFO buff but he answered my questions with reasonable candor and he had his points and I had mine. Then another member of the family, on his side went off going on about area 51 and Roswell. It killed the conversation even thought I agreed with the other family members argument. Sometimes you have to make head way with logic and reason without spouting the "knowledge" we have which is in all honestly unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   

some say the illuminati, the masons, the bilderbergers, or just the extremely rich elite who own 97% of the world. any one could be true so who knows. what is obvious is that what they have been doing is to design a way to make the world have a one world government where everyone will be slaves and have no rights.

Did they also includes Forbes' World richest people?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

by 1990 They have turned People throughout Every Single Parts of the world into mindless sheep slaves that Thinks the Truth is unreal

new topics

top topics

join