It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

obama's alleged gay ex, running for congress

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
You all are taking this too seriously... After all, Obama said he quit smoking.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nine0099thousand

Thanks man.

I'm not harsh on rumor mongering because I like harshing..

I'm harsh, because this NWO stuff scares the crap out of me, and I therefore am intensely focused on getting to REAL truth, so that I can take MEANINGFUL action. It's a common tactic of black ops - and I'll let that term here apply to things like global manipulation of financial markets - to float a lot of false stories meant to discredit various individuals, including critics. They dangle carrots, then make the repeaters of the rumors look foolish. And if I am going to talk about this stuff with folks I care about, I darn sure don't want them to tune me out on account of passing them information that later turns out to be completely bogus.

This 'movement' loses credibility ever time we let ourselves look foolish like that. For the sake of progress, we MUST be harsh with respect of what we allow to pass for truth. People should consider the damage the Delmart Vreeland debacle caused Mike Ruppert's reputation. The 'believers' may not have been shaken, but those yet to be reached, moved even further away from listening. It was unfortunate indeed.

I wonder if those who vehemently insist on repeating mud slinging rumors really care about the world, or other people, or just satisfying their own primitive need to express disgust. It seems they serve their own egos, and not the human race. Otherwise, they'd subjugate their need to be right to the need to be factually correct. They'd suspend rumor mongering and trade it for credibility.

Glad to meet someone else who has the humility and humanity to question everything from EVERY angle - most especially, our own believes when we find ourselves feeling 'certain'. As a wise man said, 'belief is the death of thought'.

peace.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by TrueTruth]

[edit on 27-11-2009 by TrueTruth]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Looking at the headlines, the story of what really happened to Dolly's chin is probably a lot more interesting.

What will the other scandal rags do to top this? People in the public eye do best not responding to these claims. They actually provide cover because after all of this nonsense, when they do find a skeleton, no one believes it....except, of course, those with subscriptions.

What did happen to Dolly's chin?

<< 1   >>

join