It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its me I'm Masonicon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
My name is Masonicon and I'm crazy fan of Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), Classic Doom, Insaniquarium, Chzo Mythos, Iji (indie computer game), Conspiracy Theories, UFO and Aliens, Cryptids, Mythbusters, Politics, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Environment, Advanced Weaponry, Modern and Future Technology, Eating, etc. Any Questions?

How about Scooby doo and Metal slug?

[edit on 5-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I don't know why but I imagine you as a robot spiraling out of control, on its way out.

Keep it coming...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I don't know why but I imagine you as a robot spiraling out of control, on its way out.

Keep it coming...

I'm Human!

[edit on 5-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:08 AM
link   
How to Channel My Own Obsession and Fanaticism with Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), Classic Doom, Insaniquarium, Chzo Mythos, Iji (indie computer game), Conspiracy Theories, UFO and Aliens, Cryptids, Mythbusters, Politics, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Environment, Advanced Weaponry, Modern and Future Technology, Eating, etc?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   
ok do you know are usa enslavement to work buy stuff you dont need i am a freemason look its up masonicon you will to this to help your self when 2012 comes it coming

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   

.....what's happen if just everyone that I mention meets each other?

You'll probably explode...!!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by slaves2012
ok do you know are usa enslavement to work buy stuff you dont need i am a freemason look its up masonicon you will to this to help your self when 2012 comes it coming

Can We Prevent 2012 from happening by placing Crystal skull on altar?

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Hi welcome to ATS.

I'm not gonna write a massive list of stuff and all that jazz.

So have fun and enjoy your time here

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

yep im pretty sure that'll reverse all the nonexistent effects

uh second line..

i've gotta add you seem to be a bit much

[edit on 6-12-2009 by whateverponcho]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Welcome to this our Illustrious Round newly initiated Masonicon. May your endeavors which firmly rooted in virtual reality are, be crowned by victory.

posted on Dec, 26 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
One rule from me: don't say "Teen Titans, Heroes, Pokemon, Digimon, Kingdom Hearts, The World Ends With You, Spongebob Squarepants, The Simpsons, Crysis, Command and Conquer Generals: Zero Hour, Spore (2008 Video game), Classic Doom, Insaniquarium, Chzo Mythos, Iji (indie computer game) sucks while Spiderman, Naruto, Batman(especially Nolan Batman Movies, 2000s the Batman TV Series(mostly season 4-5), and Lego Batman: the Videogame), Warcraft, Danny Phantom, South Park, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Resident evil live action films, Halo, Gears of war, Elder Scrolls: oblivion, Little big Planet, Viva Pinata, Invader Zim, Lost, Desperate Housewives, and Doom 3" because I'm not really a fan of Spiderman, Naruto, Batman(especially Nolan Batman Movies, 2004's The Batman TV Series(mostly season 4-5), and Lego Batman: the Videogame), Warcraft, Danny Phantom, South Park, Bioshock, Fallout 3, Resident evil live action films, Halo, Gears of war, Elder Scrolls: oblivion, Little big Planet, Viva Pinata, Invader Zim, Lost, desperate Housewives, and Doom 3.

[edit on 26-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bertand cantat

Originally posted by bertand cantat
hello mansonicon!

i have to confess, i don't know any of the 'games' you mention. but i like how you array 'politics' and sci fi... but they are not far off... we once did a screening with 'war of the worlds and a falluhah docu. this is our 'world'. melting bodies... sick...

have fun in here.

best,
bertrand

btw: why do you post the same text over and over?

if you don't know any of the TV Series and games that I mention check out fansites and wikis about them!

uhm, not too thrilled by them... i'm more into documentaries. fictional films usually only make me fall asleep...
and i don't do games. i never did... dunno. just bores the crap out of me. but i'll give it a try.

best,
bertrand

How about Conspiracy Theories?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
the Reason where I'm here in ATS is: many Conspiracy theories and other alternative topics often Collides Science Fiction and fantasy with real life and far from sci-fi and fantasy where things like Cancer research, (hot) fusion research as well many current mainstream theories are all but Pseudoscience, fantasy, and science fiction while many alternative topics are surprisingly far more realistic that non-realistic science fiction and fantasy.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by masonicon]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Are you an icon of the masons, or a mason of the icons?

That's just something I really need to know.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I love "Heroes" also.
welcome!

also.. is your name actually Mason or are you using a reference to Freemasonry?

-

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Weldome to the forum. Have fun!

Bite-E

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Recently, I has got into several additional fandoms: Warhammer 40k(ever since I views Imperial Guardsmen(particularly Cadian ones) as my favorite Punching Bags), Prototype, Hannah Montana, High School Musical, Jonas Bros, Twilight Justin Bieber, Happy Tree Friends, and possibly countless more in addition of aforementioned fandoms of mine

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Go outside.

Deep breaths.

That's better.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

My name is Masonicon and I'm crazy fan of Pokemon, UFO and Aliens, Sci-fi, Fantasy, Advanced Weaponry, Modern and Future Technology, Eating, etc. Any Questions?
YOU LIKE POKEMON??? I LIKE POKEMON!!! AND I'M TEN!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join