It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 27th, "Day of Disclosure".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Today is the day that Project Camelot openly spoke out about in regards to The Obama Administration disclosing Extraterrestrials.

If you have not seen, they have written this on their site:
www.projectcamelot.org...

26 November 2009 • Many people have asked us for our current view of the information provided to David Wilcock and ourselves in June by Dr Pete Peterson that "time had been booked with the networks" for an announcement about Disclosure by Obama tomorrow - 27 November. We're not holding our breath: there's no immediate sign of this, and we doubt that this will happen. Dr Peterson himself stated as an immediate caveat that it was just a plan,

They have admitted that yes it probably isn't going to happen.

I am sure there are many people out there who decieded to make some...bad decisions on this information. A friend of mine put up quite a big bet with another friend, but he said before christmas so he still has about a month.

All in all, like most of the dates of change that were predicted recently, this one also will have no significance in what was predicted, but something else will most likely happen like on all dates of prophecy.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by gandhi]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
In the midst of this economy why would you release the greatest news story ever told on one of the biggest sales days of the year? Not gonna happen but if it does really poor choice of timing.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
not going to happen according to Project Camelot -

read this one here -

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by badmoviefan
In the midst of this economy why would you release the greatest news story ever told on one of the biggest sales days of the year? Not gonna happen but if it does really poor choice of timing.

Agreed, surely they would wait to make their billions off the Christmass rush b4 did something that big?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bachfin

Originally posted by badmoviefan

Agreed, surely they would wait to make their billions off the Christmass rush b4 did something that big?

Yep, I'm pretty sure an announcement of such incredible magnitude would incite some degree of social unrest, resulting in unpredictable effects on the habitual buying patterns of Christmas shoppers.

I believe that for some individuals, extra-terrestrial disclosure would not make for a very merry Christmas.

As much as I want disclosure to happen, I will eat my hat if it indeed occurs tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Already Being Discussed Here:

IRM

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
They are hemming and hawing and retracting their "prediction" now.

They will have to come up with something else to get your attention next month, when the feeble-minded have forgotton Camelot's track record.

I have never considered them a reliable source of information. My rating of Camelot -0.

No Disclosure---Fooled you again.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
What about those pollywogs they found in the Mars rock that would be classed as a disclosure of sorts wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE
What about those pollywogs they found in the Mars rock that would be classed as a disclosure of sorts wouldn't it?

It is for me! Extra-Terrestrial Life - is - Extra-Terrestrial Life... even if it is ancient, deceased, and microbial-sized Extra-Terrestrial Life! Granted that ancient Martian microbes probably never built flying saucers. But also true is that Earth microbes never built the Apollo Moon ships. So, it would at least be a step toward disclosure - even if it is not 'the' disclosure.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MOTT the HOOPLE

not realy disclosure is admiting to something you already knew, finding something on mars would be a discovery, two different things.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

Wishful thinking. Disclosure will not not happen in our lifetime, as far US Government is concerned. Do you really think they would admit to something that they have no control over, militarily or intellectually? They know that they would lose control of the sheeple in admitting such. It will never happen.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think Obama's check bounced. He was not on tv at all

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ok, so the 27th came and went. Does anyone else have a bogus date for the supposed disclosure that everyone can debunk like the previous 1,337 dates which nothing happened?

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
It's all grade-A BS.

We are never going to be TOLD they exist, hopefully, we find out ourselves.

new topics

top topics

join