It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck: ‘Yapping’ Palin belongs in the kitchen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Glenn Beck: ‘Yapping’ Palin belongs in the kitchen

rawstory.com...

While joking around on his radio show Wednesday, Fox News personality Glenn Beck addressed the idea that he and Sarah Palin should run for president together in 2012.

Beck apparently likes the idea of a Beck-Palin ticket, but a Palin-Beck ticket? Not so much.

"I was just thinking, what, I'm going to take a back seat to a chick?" Beck quipped, to laughter from the studio. "Go shoot a bear, make some stew, I'm hungry in here."

In an interview with Newsmax last week, Palin "wouldn't rule out" running with the controversial talk show host in 2012.

"So while she's considering it ... I just want her to know, I'm ruling it out. A Palin-Beck ticket, I'm absolutely ruling it out," Beck said. "I’m just saying, Beck-Palin, I’ll consider. But Palin-Beck -- can you imagine what an administration with the two of us would be like? She'd be yapping or something, I'd say, 'I'm sorry, why am I hearing your voice? I'm not in the kitchen.' I mean, you'd have to live up to the evil conservative stereotypes, you'd have no choice but to do so."

Uh Oh, two of the Rights favorite people having a little tiff.

Palin/Beck..........Beck/Palin Id love to see it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh no! A fight has broken out on the short bus!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hahahahaha. Nope...can't take sides. That would be wrong. Thanks...needed the laugh.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Palin and Beck weren't even on the general public's radar 2 years ago.
In two more years, mention their names, and people will have to think for
a few seconds to recall who you're talking about. IMO, Palin and Beck are
just two shooting stars.. lighting up the political sky for just a brief moment.
-cwm

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Uh Oh, two of the Rights favorite people having a little tiff.

Palin/Beck..........Beck/Palin Id love to see it.

Managed opposition. Nothing to see here folks..... move along.....

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by carewemust

I wish I could say the same about obama,unfortunately I think we will all remember his name for a long time to come!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yuck it up
Since I will love to see what the lefts ticket in that election will be
That was not smart on Becks part. Alienate a needed voter base. A retarded statement and one that if it was not about Palin I'm sure more folks on the left would take him to task on it.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
wait...

Why do I care what beck has to say again?

The funny thing is if i wanted a bear shot, I'd ask palin and not him. I'd hate to see the emo tear session if he was involved. Yeah beck, you're a back seat kinda guy.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

For all our sakes, I hope that our remembrance of Obama will be
a pleasant, nostalgic one.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

So you are saying that Sarah has a bigger pair on her than Beck? You might be right about that. I bet she could take him in a fist fight.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I wouldn't have put it that way, but yes. That's pretty much about what I'm saying. I just can't take him seriously.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
reply to post by genius/idoit

For all our sakes, I hope that our remembrance of Obama will be
a pleasant, nostalgic one.

In a couple generations maybe, like Stalin and Mao are held up like heroes today after what they did to their citizens.

Stalin: 20,000,000 dead (est.) Link.
Mao: 40,000,000 dead (est.) Link.

[edit on 11/26/09 by Ferris.Bueller.II]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

I see your point. You know the thing I find amusing is that men always have women trying to get us to express our emotions, but as soon as a man cries in front of them he becomes a worthless wuss to them. That is why I never cry and I teach my son the same thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Puh-lease!

What is the difference between a Beck/Palin and a Palin/Beck ticket?

A regurgitation factor of about zero point one. The end result is the same. The re-election of Obama.

Other than that, we always loves a good cat fight.

Wreeeer! Bwing it owe-on. You go girls.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
A political amoeba like Palin and a talk show host vying for position on a prospective republican ticket to the presidency . Only this could happen in america . Only in america would such a meagre offering of personalities actually come to be elected to such a task they are so obviously inadequate to perform.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZombieOctopus
Oh no! A fight has broken out on the short bus!

...I don't think they even make buses short enough for those two.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Palin: 1. Pathological Liar 2. Hypocrite 3. Quitter
Beck: 1. Nuts 2. An Idiot 3. Did I mention NUTS!

If you want the Democrats to have another term then by all means run those two on the ticket for the Republican Party. That would be throwing in the towel for sure.

top topics

join