It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Camelot site: "No Disclosure"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ukmadmax
Get real folks, it aint ever gonna happen.

It will happen eventually... when people get real.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aspåskjølen
It will happen eventually... when people get real.

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen."
- John F. Kennedy

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ukmadmax

You are right, it may not happen through, or because of the government, but it IS happening, right now, more and more every day, through the PEOPLE.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Finally, maybe NOW people will see that Disclosure is a hoax --it just WON'T happen. None of these people have ANY credibility and it's high time people woke up and saw this.

No, no they won't.

This will trundle along until the next time someone says disclosure is imminent, then everyone will start chattering again, and ultimately be disappointed... again.

Can you say Y2K? 2012?

QED

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nirgal

Originally posted by OneNationUnder
Finally, maybe NOW people will see that Disclosure is a hoax --it just WON'T happen. None of these people have ANY credibility and it's high time people woke up and saw this.

No, no they won't.

This will trundle along until the next time someone says disclosure is imminent, then everyone will start chattering again, and ultimately be disappointed... again.

Can you say Y2K? 2012?

QED

THIS!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
As much as I enjoy the videos on the Camelot site. I can't help feeling sometimes that all those guys are interested in is self promotion. I'm sure this news got them a lot of attention, lots of hits on their websites, lots of people donating and booking places at expensive seminars. Seems like an easy life, being one of these "insiders" A big ol gravy train.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I just had to post this.

On PC site now.

Link

27 November 2009

Today we were interviewed on RumorNewsRadio by Rayelan Allan for 3 hours... We will post a link to the archive as soon as it is available. We would like to publicly thank Rayelan for her gracious interview style and insightful questions and remarks. Her background is so fascinating that we decided it warrants a Project Camelot interview and have extended that offer to her as either an upcoming radio interview or video interview as the situation permits

Exactly "RumorNewsRadio"

Follow link to thier site and we have

Link

--------------------------------------------
PROJECT CAMELOT

Project Camelot is on the cutting edge of EVERYTHING that is happening right now. Our guests today are Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy the force behind Project Camelot

They first met at Tintagel, the site of Camelot. We will learn what it was about Tintagel that made Project Camelot come into being.

We will find out who THEY are and then Rayelan is going to ask this sweeping question:

“Given all the interviews you have done, with so many people who are at the cutting edge of information, what do YOU feel is the most important thing you have learned and WE NEED to know about?”

Be sure to tune in today, you won't want to miss this one.

------------------------------------------

So there you go Project Camelot is at the cutting edge of EVERYTHING

It just proves how easy it is to post crap, say you have insider info from blah blah and be accountable for nothing whilst lining your own pockets.

Total fail

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazyninja
As much as I enjoy the videos on the Camelot site. I can't help feeling sometimes that all those guys are interested in is self promotion. I'm sure this news got them a lot of attention, lots of hits on their websites, lots of people donating and booking places at expensive seminars. Seems like an easy life, being one of these "insiders" A big ol gravy train.
This could not have been said better!...as someone who has a view from both the outside & "inside"...including spending time with Mr. "BIG"...Stevy G.,...self promotion...this seems to be a major goal for so many...it leads to 'the easy life'...tours, speeches...storytelling, a video or slide presentation of other peoples work & research etc....Why would they want disclosure?

I worked for 'Dick Clark Productions' in the 1970s & handled co-ordination, which included contracts. I recently found that I had kept some copies & they include Stanton Friedman's contract...from 1971 for a TV guest slot on a show called "Mantrap"!!!!! Stanton is still going..today in 2009 & he tells the same tall tails to boot! Now that is one heck of a gravy train, & his 'slide-show' + "storytelling" has kept him financially OK, with 38 years of touring the world for free. There are so many of these people...its the "American Dream"... you know.....fun, free & neverending!

So disclosure would spoil their "show"... they are not fake UFO researchers, they just don't have any time for ongoing research themselves, as these expensive seminars are so time consuming!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join