It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomalies III - Other Peoples Work

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
NASA could be editing out the sky above the horizon and you would have no way of knowing (unless you caught them adding the fiducials in later)
Yes, anyone that knows what they are doing is able to alter a photo in an undetectable way (if it's a digital photo, altering real photos or negatives leaves marks, but we can always make another copy of the negative that will not have those marks).

I once made an experiment in which I altered a photo so all the methods I knew for detecting the alteration would not show that I had altered it, and it took me maybe between 4 and 6 hours to do, while learning how to use Photoshop to do what I wanted.

Why are the fiducials in this image casting a shadow and why are they curved?

As Phage said, because the light is entering the camera at an angle (not perpendicular to the film) that makes the system fail, besides entering at the right angle.

As any photographer will tell you, the worst thing you can have is "parasite light sources", light that is reflected on something and enters the lens at an angle that sometimes is even impossible see while using the viewfinder.

Edited to add that Phage's explanation is better than mine.

[edit on 17/1/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mixmix

Woah be careful now - looks like you have a case of crater fever! It will only last 6 or so months - and you'll become friendly with many craters!

People will call you crazy - you'll end up eating breakfast and dinner in front of your monitor gazing hours on end - and every now and then you'll come up "hello0 hello hello - what have we heere?" - have a blast!

I'll be looking forward to more of your finds! - Beware the angry troll that will try to detract your visionary finds - neigh the naysayers, for they know not what they see!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Yes, anyone that knows what they are doing is able to alter a photo in an undetectable way (if it's a digital photo, altering real photos or negatives leaves marks, but we can always make another copy of the negative that will not have those marks).

If the fiducials were added to some images after they had already been taken - you would not know.

You would assume that any mistake made in the deception was unintentional, thinking that the deception was the result of light entering the camera at an angle. This would be a common mistake.

So how would you know if NASA had been adding fiducials after the fact using an overlay?

I do not think you would be able to tell and that even if we caught NASA red handed by finding an image wherein the fiducials were added, you'd still say that any fiducial anomalies were caused by light entering the camera at an angle.

Some people are unable to countenance any deception on the part of individuals at NASA.

What might be the result of "light entering the camera at an angle" would be how the fiducials would appear if they were added in after the fact. The people who trust NASA will always choose your theory and never consider mine (even if NASA did admit to adding/removing fiducials, most people would never accept that reality)

Edit:

I don't like Apollo surface pictures. I'm always griping about them (always).

It is time to get out my Magnifier again; I'm going back to using my precious Apollo metrics and LO V shots. Lunar EVA photos.... Piffles, I say.

[edit on 18-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hey fellas,

Here is an old Don Ecker show (UFOs Tonite) from the early 1990s. It is all about the strange things on the moon and the BS sideshow that NASA used to put on for any unaccredited selenographers trying to get at the images which contained those strange lunar anomalies....

Jim Sylvan-The Big MOON Show

The researcher that really caught my interest in Lunar phenomena was Jim Sylvan. I met him when I was appearing as a guest on the Allan Handleman Show. When Jim and I met we talked about the Moon, George Leonard's book "Somebody Else is on the Moon", and the research Jim had carried out to that point.

His first appearance on UFOs Tonite! was on Feb. 28, 1993, when UFOs Tonite! was still only one hour long. I had Jim back on July 16, 1994 after the show expanded to two hours. That evening Dwight Schultz was co-hosting with me and among the many topics we hit was Comet Shoemaker-Levy smacking into Jupiter. I included both shows here in one package. Sit back and enjoy.

Show Opening
www.theparacast.com...

Show 01 Feburary 28, 1993

www.theparacast.com...

Show 02 July 16, 1994
Hour 01

www.theparacast.com...

Show 02 July 16, 1994
Hour 02

www.theparacast.com...

Decker

*I highly recommend this show. Don Ecker is a great host and this interview covers all sorts of neat moon stuff.

Fellow anomaly hunters - do not miss this one.

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
While I'm here I guess I should go over the Three Ds..

The 'three Ds of what' you ask?

..... Why, I'm referring to the the Three Ds of Lunar Deception...

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Woah be careful now - looks like you have a case of crater fever! It will only last 6 or so months - and you'll become friendly with many craters! People will call you crazy - you'll end up eating breakfast and dinner in front of your monitor gazing hours on end - and every now and then you'll come up "hello0 hello hello - what have we heere?" - have a blast! I'll be looking forward to more of your finds! - Beware the angry troll that will try to detract your visionary finds - neigh the naysayers, for they know not what they see!

Why not open a thread for crater fever ?
or for blasted crater fever ?

What do you use to blast a crater ?

And yes I spend lots of hours on LRO images.
I post only the best ones in my opinion.

Many naysayers are first blind (I don't see anything) then have sharp vision (It's not a UFO it"s a ..).

I like towers too.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by mixmix

Could you please point out to us this "pipeline"? Because I can see noting there.

Also, just thinking logically, can anyone explain why there would be a "pipeline" inside a crater???

Can someone enlighten us?

No human brain can explain this. We'd have to ask them aliens on the Moon. You seriously don't expect human logic to solve this conundrum do you?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hey fellas - check this out,

In Apollo image AS17-148-22682, if one applies the bucket-fill tool to the right-hand side of the image, one will notice a strange effect - I chose to use red.

Get the file here and try it yourselves. Try it on the previous 2 images in set aswell:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

*NASA wouldn't have portions of images blacked out, would they?!

Naw...

Edit:

How's about One more for the Road - this one is as17-148-2718:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Nice vid OP. Them naturally occurring right angles are a b**ch to try and disprove.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Hey fellas - check this out,

In Apollo image AS17-148-22682, if one applies the bucket-fill tool to the right-hand side of the image, one will notice a strange effect - I chose to use red.

Get the file here and try it yourselves. Try it on the previous 2 images in set aswell:

www.lpi.usra.edu...

*NASA wouldn't have portions of images blacked out, would they?!

Naw...

Edit:

How's about One more for the Road - this one is as17-148-2718:

They try to "HIDE SOMETHING"!
As Usual....

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I do not think you would be able to tell and that even if we caught NASA red handed by finding an image wherein the fiducials were added, you'd still say that any fiducial anomalies were caused by light entering the camera at an angle.
You're right, there is no way of knowing if the fiducial marks were added at the time the photo was taken or not.

But precisely because of that, you cannot caught NASA red handed by finding an image in which the fiducial marks were added later, if it's not noticeable you wouldn't notice it either.

It's not a question of someone (me, in this case) being blind to NASA alterations, it's a question of the alterations not being noticeable as such.

PS: to add the fiducial marks latter they only have to superimpose the plate with the fiducial marks over the photographic paper when making a new copy from the original negative without fiducial marks. The plate will be in contact with the photo paper and the result will be exactly like the one made inside the cameras.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

You know, a coin has two sides, so I thought I'll play along:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5668b38920a7.png[/atsimg]

Have a nice day

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Fellow members,

Here is the moon image from Chadwickus' mocking post.

It is at the top of his montage.

Hey,

Remember that tabloid story about a bomber being spotted in a crater on the Moon?

Well have at look at what I found the other night:

Could it be?! A German Bomber (that would explain the need for the disinformation story in the tabloids...)

Is this where the Bermuda Triangle Leads?

(I am joking... or am I?)

*The Bermuda Triangle, Tabloid disinfo, German planes on the moon.

That post was a work of modern art.
=

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

No, you've got it all wrong.

I'm mocking you.

Oh and to keep it on topic here's the crater without the bomber:

I guess it just stopped in to refuel or something huh?

[edit on 18/1/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
A beautifull crater.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
New Moon anomalies video uploaded - these show Apollo 16 images!

awesome stuff!

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I think this is the Dark Matters show I meant to post earlier. The show I posted earlier was the one I meant to post later (i.e. now
).

This show is also about the Moon and NASA, and unlike the other one; this is only about the moon stuff, you Moon lovers will like it. It's a blast from the past.

Here Decker (Don Ecker) tells us about the show, and describing what they discussed that night. The links to the mp3s are at the bottom:

Vito Saccheri Moon Show Special

The following radio show with Vito Saccheri took place in November 1995, and is in my opinion, one of the most amazing shows you will ever hear. It is not because I was the host or even because of who was my guest, but because of the information that was divulged during the broadcast.

I first really became interested in Lunar research in late 1991-early 1992 because of a guest I had on in the very early days of my radio show, UFOs Tonite. I began the radio thing with a legendary TV/Radio guy in Los Angeles, Jim Hawthorne, sometime in Sept. of 1991. Hawthorne went back to the early days of TV in LA (early 1950’s) and at the time (1991) he was retired but liked doing radio, liked UFOs and got us a spot at KIEV-Glendale. Within a couple of months we had a huge weekly audience listening to our “The UFO Show.” We weren’t making any money at it but it was fun and I got some really big guests on. In early January of “92” Hawthorne decided he had enough and suddenly quit. I tried to get the station interested in continuing the “UFO” show but they weren’t interested. However, one of the guys that worked at KIEV also was an exec at CRN, which was a national broadcast center going out over cable TV nationwide. They asked me if I were interested in continuing with them and I said yes. UFOs Tonite was launched.

We ran until July 1996 and I had a huge following all across the US. As a matter of fact (and this is if you are ever asked the question in a Trivia contest) my wife Vicki and I were married on my show in December 1993! Names from Hollywood, all across the paranormal and of course UFO research were all interviewed on my show. I interviewed former Asst. Secretaries of Defense, Congressmen, Hollywood Directors and Producers (for example one was Bob Wise, who directed the original “The Day the Earth Stood Still”, “The Andromeda Strain” and “Star Trek-The Movie”.) I had shows where the person being interviewed hung up on me … Phil Klass. Hell, I even had Howard Stern fans call me up … Ba Ba Boo-ey. (As an aside, Stern mentioned me during one broadcast, we both had been on “A Current Affair” during the same broadcast … if I recall. At any rate I got hooked on the Moon stuff during all this.

Someone told me to find a copy of “Somebody Else Is On The Moon” by George Leonard and I mentioned this on the air. A lunar researcher named Jim Sylvan called me at UFO Magazine then sent me some photos he got from NASA that Leonard mentioned. Now I was really hooked and I started digging quietly.

I first heard about Vito roughly a year prior to him coming on my show from some people in Houston. (I had a lot of fans and listeners there) He had shown up at some local MUFON meeting and told them the incredible story you are about to hear. I finally got in touch with him and invited him to come on UFOs Tonite to tell his story. About a year or so later I was to discover one of the most amazing lunar photos you could hope to see (from a NASA un-manned lunar probe in 1966) that I’ve pretty much kept under wraps since then. It was this interview with Vito and my NASA photograph that launched this Moon Special that I have been working on with Bob Kiviat.

Vito is a Petro-Chemical engineer and at the time (1979) was asked to shepherd around another guy with a different company that Vito’s company worked with. This other guy got up to Houston from his company in Venezuela and after he and Vito got acquainted asked Vito if he had ever heard of George Leonard? This began a 3 week odyssey with these two guys and NASA in order to see “our public Moon photos.”

This show is in two parts marked below. After you hear Hour 01, click on Hour 02. I will be interested in hearing any comments and remarks you all have.

Remember, this was UFOs Tonite, not Dark Matters Radio.
Decker

Hour 01
www.theparacast.com...

Hour 02
www.theparacast.com...

Enjoy! And don't forgot to send Don Ecker your comments! He's a great host.

[edit on 19-1-2010 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Seriously???

The Moon is, figuratiively, in our own backyard, in terms of distance. Compared to other planets in our Solar System, and certainly compared to any other Star Sysytems we would wish to study...we hav e THIS one, right here....

POINT IS, and this should be obvious to all....

WHY do we keep going on about some alleged "conspiracy" on the Moon????

It is the closest celestial body to our planet, and is the MOST studied, as a result!!!

ANY stupid (and yes, I said 'stupid') allegation of some sort of "cover-up" is
only designed to steal the money, to take the Euros or Dollars out of the wallets of those who are so gullible to fall for it....

THIS IS WHY ATS exists!!!

To (hopefully) give notice, and to help those who are on the edge, to save them them from contributing to this madness!!!```````````````

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EDIT to add...

I think 'Exuberant' personally has me on "ignore" So be it, whatever...

Logic getting in the way of reality is hard to grasp, it would appear.

I will STILL puzzle over why, given that the Moon is SO CLOSE to us, as Earth's sole natural satellite, and literally available to EVERY person with a telescope ever since they were invented, (telescopes, not persons...don't START with me!!!) and YET!!!! We only have this shaky (and very suspect) evidence'????? Of anything at all??? of what, exactly?? Pixellation????

Comeon....admit it. You who 'hope' for a "conspiracy" have notinng, nothing at all!!!

[edit on 19 January 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   

So what???

In this era, you can use a program (PhotoShop) that did NOT exist in the late 1960s, early 1970s, to alter an image???
????

SO WHAT????

How desperate do you have to be to "prove a conspiracy" that didn't existi n the first place????
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

edit for typos...

[edit on 19 January 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
@ weed
whacky

I think 'Exuberant' personally has me on "ignore"

i don't blame him and to be honest after reading that pile of garbage you just posted i am ready to do the same

unknown object in Chaplygin crater...

4.bp.blogspot.com...
history.nasa.gov...

[edit on 19-1-2010 by easynow]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join