It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Moon Anomalies III - Other Peoples Work

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
watchZEITGEISTnow , Yep its fine by me.
Spread the word :-)

Exuberent1 Nice images, keep up the good work

Steve

[edit on 1-12-2009 by stevecc]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by stevecc

I'm glad you like them. These are just a few of the ones I've found.

Mikesingh has really been cranking them out too - his mars finds are the best.

Here is one for you.

I called it "The Censored 'Comet' over Tsiolkovsky - Apollo 12".

The prevailing theory is that this is a covert launch, and that would explain why it has been censored from other versions of the image:

My brother even spotted a rocket on the lunar surface - right on the central island structure of Tsiolkovsky. I am not posting that here.

Edit:

Hey,

Remember that tabloid story about a bomber being spotted in a crater on the Moon?

Well have at look at what I found the other night:

Could it be?! A German Bomber (that would explain the need for the disinformation story in the tabloids...)

Is this where the Bermuda Triangle Leads?

(I am joking... or am I?)

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Remember the story well. There is certainly alot more to the moon than meets the eye.

Great Work
Steve

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Here is another lunar anomalies video:

www.youtube.com.../f/11/9WwL20p7h_o

[edit on 1-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Nice one!
Here is my Flying Fortress/B59 bomber Wreck on the Moon!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/ce05cebd9986da1e.jpg[/atsimg]
lo5-125-h2c
Cool eh!

New one uploaded today - this guy reckons he can see a beam of light (look around the 3:32 mark)... Hmm looks interesting, what do you think?

[edit on 2-12-2009 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 04:21 AM
link   
This one is what I find really AWESOME!

[edit on 2-12-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

That one is real cool!

Here are some new ones:
Moon monolith:

Anomalies on Google Moon 2009 1 of 2:

Anomalies on Google Moon 2009 2 of 2:

Part 1 looks like mainly hairs/emulsion/scratches, however Part 2 shows some mighty interesting anomalies!
Enjoy as always

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
those are obviously natural formations that look like a plane...

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Good compilation! Here's another one from Mikedingh,,,,

Check out the pic of similar structures on the Moon and Mars!

What an awful, boring video! Nothing but blurry this, blurry that. Mike is not a lunar anomalist and he needs to find another hobby.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
reply to post by The Shrike

My momma used to say you can't please everyone

So here is another top Moon Anomaly video from one of my heroes

You call that garbage a "top Moon Anomaly video"? Where are the anomalies? Until colorized it was just lunar surface which no one could make any sense of, chaotic, because it is blurry. One of these days someone is going to colorize the whole moon! THAT's when the anomalies will show up en masse. Until then, these pitiful efforts by amateurs belong in the recycling bin.

I've been a lunar anomalist since the early 1980s and I would never embarrass myself with such silly, immature presentations. Obviously, no NASA high resolution photo shows anything worth talking about which is why amateurs have to rely on blurry, over-pixelated, highly-cropped photos.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Pretty nasty reply. You did a topic on a Mars anomaly yourself - begs the question, where the Dickens are you coming from?

Perhaps you can keep your comments to yourself if you have nothing new to add.

ATS really has gone to the riff raff...

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

You bet! The lunar detritus has gone to the dogs.

Could you please quote whatever I said about Mars as I don't remember and I'd like to clear it up for you.
Keep in mind, though, that I feel the same about Martian photo claims as I do about Lunar claims. The only thing going for Martian photos is that they are at least in higher resolution the the lunar images included in the threads - less blur, less pixelation, in color, and some of the anomalies are more interesting than shown in lunar photos. But I have not committed myself and I don't think you are ever going to be able to quote me in that respect.

Come on back, good buddy!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike
You call that garbage a "top Moon Anomaly video"? Where are the anomalies?
I've been a lunar anomalist since the early 1980s and I would never embarrass myself with such silly, immature presentations.

Oh wow! You verbosity and self praise is becoming legendary! If you are a so called 'Lunar anomalist' since the 80s let's see what you've got! More crap I guess! Or have you found some mind blowing stuff that'll earn you a Nobel for the discoveries you've made?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Hello fellow Moon groovers!

Today I present some of the best work collected over the net in the past year or so by some of the pioneers, and new to the field of Moon anomaly research.

Please take time to research and look up these peoples work on the net...

I thank Alex Collier, Fred Steckling, George Leonard, Don Wilson, John Lear, Mike Singh, zorgan, Alan Sturm, William Cooper, Ingo Swann , Richard Hoagland, Mike Barra, and all my ATS buddies to name a few for their visionary insight and their persistence to go before all those that oppose, ridicule, and dismiss your work. You are the true 'heroes' of our times. You are inspirational and give hope to those who KNOW the world is run by a few dickheads that need to be exposed and held accountable for their deceptions.

You can download these images here: thepiratebay.org...

The tide is turning - NEVER GIVE UP HOPE! Viva Le Revolution!

this is pure crap and its like looking at clouds. the narrator is seeing what he wants to see. there is no evidence of this and our at home telescopes are powerful enough to point at the moon or an observatory and see any tomfoolery like this.

this video is a hoax, is this really even in need of a thread at all? i suggest it be moved to the hoax section immediately

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Charming.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
this is pure crap and its like looking at clouds.

There is no evidence of this and our at home telescopes are powerful enough to point at the moon or an observatory and see any tomfoolery like this.

this video is a hoax, is this really even in need of a thread at all? i suggest it be moved to the hoax section immediately

Hold on bud! You needn't blow your radiator just yet! Though most of the stuff shown in the vid is undoubtedly natural rock formations, you'll never be able to identify the smaller anomalies unless you have a home telescope more powerful than the Hubble, for instance.

Let me explain. The Hubble's primary mirror is 2.4 m wide. Not as big as many ground-based telescopes, but being in space it doesn't have to contend with the atmosphere.

Hubble's WFPC2 is the telescope's main camera. The Wide Field and Planetary Camera 2 (WFPC2) is behind most of the famous Hubble pictures. It doesn't use film to record its images. Instead, it collects information from stars and galaxies to make photographs with the help of four pieces of high-tech circuitry called Charge-Coupled Devices (CCDs)

That said, Hubble’s resolution is 0.06 arc-seconds. Looking at the Earth from a distance of 600 km, it can resolve objects as small as 30 cm. Looking at the Moon from 375,000 km, it can resolve objects only bigger than 360 m.

Anything smaller than that cannot be identified even by Hubble. Now how powerful is your home grown scope?

So before shouting 'hoax' from the rooftop, get your facts and figures right! Right?

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

this is pure crap and its like looking at clouds.

No, this is fun.

Looking at clouds is boring.

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Originally posted by The Shrike
You call that garbage a "top Moon Anomaly video"? Where are the anomalies?
I've been a lunar anomalist since the early 1980s and I would never embarrass myself with such silly, immature presentations.

Oh wow! You verbosity and self praise is becoming legendary! If you are a so called 'Lunar anomalist' since the 80s let's see what you've got! More crap I guess! Or have you found some mind blowing stuff that'll earn you a Nobel for the discoveries you've made?

Why Shrike have you shut the heck up? Put your tail between your legs and vanished in a cloud of dust, huh? No reply? We're still waiting for your mind boggling 'anomalies'! After all, a 'Lunar anomalist' (Whatever that friggin' means!) like you claim you are, should have lots of goodies in store.

We're waitin' with bated breath! The suspense is killing me, O great one!
The know-all and the be-all! What would ATS be without you? Nix!

posted on Dec, 20 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Here is that lunar orbiter V image again, this time it has been enhanced to make the artificial features more prominent. The pipeline and the structure it meets stand-out in this one:

*Right click and select 'view image' to see the whole image in its entirety.

And here is Mike Singh's Tower, with similiar enhancement applied:

[edit on 21-12-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 21 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Don't you just love it when one these troglodytes like "tigpoppa" strolls into a thread and spews fourth nothing but drivel and fecal matter to debunk a topic? If you're going to use such harsh criticism towards fellow ATS members, you need to bring along much better ammunition than the grade 4 debunking effort you just put forward. Although your pathetic effort was quickly nullified by OrionHunterX, your manner and decorum reflects that of far too many of your kind on ATS these days. You enter a thread, dribble out some brain poo, then leave.

To add, I too would love to see some of The Shrikes "moon anomalist" research from years past... With such a bold and abrasive reply bordering on trolling, I would expect nothing less than a small presentation from yourself in a new thread.

"Moon Anomalist", huh, that's a new one for me too fellas...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join