It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm am finally a Master Mason... Any Questions?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I mean, what he'd rebuild would probably drink a bit more...

I would eventually raise another networkdude-type person and grant him a charter that prevents drinking.

The dry South will rise again!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

You are an evil man, AM.

edit on 13-8-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Grammar and rhetoric hehe

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
...I think he might adopt a beer bong as one of the working tools, right next to the plumb, square, and level.

Beer bong? What a waste of good booze. Now everyone can see why your next incarnation will remain liquor-free as well.

Heathen.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

you damn left coasters.
Although............

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by JoshNorton
I mean, what he'd rebuild would probably drink a bit more...

I would eventually raise another networkdude-type person and grant him a charter that prevents drinking.

The dry South will rise again!

that makes me a saaaad panda.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Don't be a sad panda.

I will secret mason mail a few cases of beer to you... You know on our secret underground high speed rail.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
I will secret mason mail a few cases of beer to you... You know on our secret underground high speed rail.

Considering Josh's scenario had me repopulating the Masonic world since the rest of you were DEAD I will make sure you kinda stay that way for your premeditated insubordination.

The dude stays beer-free.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

FOILED AGAIN!

DAMN IT!

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Considering Josh's scenario had me repopulating the Masonic world since the rest of you were DEAD I will make sure you kinda stay that way for your premeditated insubordination.

The dude stays beer-free.

the dude abides.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

There would have to be at least three Master Masons to start a new Lodge and if they were properly educated, they would know enough to "re-start" Freemasonry in your hypothetical scenario. This answer reflects the rules of my own Masonic Jurisdiction.

edit on 13-8-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
There would have to be at least three Master Masons to start a new Lodge...

Josh had it covered, me, myself and I.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

I understand about not caring what those filled with hate think, that's not who I was referring to. It's those that don't have strong opinions yet either way. It's possible for those filled with hate or bigotry to use anything one says and twist it around which could do more harm than the good of commenting.

Why?

For the same reasons I already listed, accidentally confirming something that should remain secret simply by refusing to comment on certain topics.
Or having your comments misquoted by the fear mongers and those misquotes tarnishing any brotherhood.

I think talking about ones brotherhood is a good thing, I just think its something that should be done with great care and caution.
Speaking of the good things an order does can be good, but there are trolls out there.
I'm just surprised to find so many Masons openly talking on a conspiracy forum is all.
Though I guess they have practice in being careful with their secrets.

If your "why" was directed at my comments in parenthesis that's an easy one to answer.
I hope they are being honest because from my experience with other Masons they are an honest bunch, and I would hope that they maintain that honesty even on a conspiracy forum.
Guard their secrets yes, but you can guard secrets honestly.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That is one way to look at it, and not being privy to said secrets I don't know what y'all are supposed to keep secret and what you aren't.

As I've said y'all are probably well practiced in keeping secret the things that are meant to be secret.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

It doesn't matter if the secrets are known by those outside the order.
One still shouldn't divulge secrets.

I'm sure many an order has had their secrets out there that doesn't mean you go spilling them again.
Sure there is something to be said for living through the secrets is different than reading through them, that doesn't mean someone should write a tell all on them.

Secrets belong to those who came before, and those who are yet to come.
Not those in the here and now.

That's just my opinion on the matter though.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pigraphia
Or having your comments misquoted by the fear mongers and those misquotes tarnishing any brotherhood.

If that were the case no man would ever talk for this fear. No matter what, there will always be the snakes who twist someone's words to ensnare the fools.

Speaking of the good things an order does can be good, but there are trolls out there.

In these cases, I like to remember the poem attributed to Mother Theresa called "Do It Anway":

People are often unreasonable, irrational, and self-centered. Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives. Be kind anyway.

If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. Succeed anyway.

If you are honest and sincere people may deceive you. Be honest and sincere anyway.

What you spend years creating, others could destroy overnight. Create anyway.

If you find serenity and happiness, some may be jealous. Be happy anyway.

The good you do today, will often be forgotten. Do good anyway.

Give the best you have, and it will never be enough. Give your best anyway.

In the final analysis, it is between you and God. It was never between you and them anyway.

I've always been honest on these forums...with some mockery in some needed cases.
edit on 14-8-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by PreyBird
Now that I am accepted as a Master Mason of the Brotherhood... I really would like to know how many individuals on this forum have considered petitioning for initiation and membership into Freemasonry. Feel free to express your reservations and/or interests and I will certainly share my reasonings for joining.

Take care
C.

I'm am finally a Master Mason... Any Questions?

For a master mason, you are pretty shotty when it comes to putting one sentence together.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If I Am A Master... Why Do I Need To Be A Mason?
If I Am A Mason... Why Do I Need To Be A Master?

Freemason... There Is The Mystery Of Him Who Is The "Traveler!"

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

I'm sure many an order has had their secrets out there that doesn't mean you go spilling them again.

I have never seen any Mason on these boards divulge any of the 'secres' of Masonry (grips, passwords, candidate preparation). Nothing has been spilled as what we discuss here is not considered secret.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

For the same reasons I already listed, accidentally confirming something that should remain secret simply by refusing to comment on certain topics.
Lack of evidence is not evidence.

There's no need for us to worry about that. There are bigger fish to fry, like all the constant misquoting of Pike or JFK. Anything we say which might be quoted out of context is nothing in comparison.

I'm just surprised to find so many Masons openly talking on a conspiracy forum is all.
Though I guess they have practice in being careful with their secrets.
Again, the secrets are few and we probably do more good for the fraternity by setting the record straight where we can.

I hope they are being honest because from my experience with other Masons they are an honest bunch, and I would hope that they maintain that honesty even on a conspiracy forum.
Guard their secrets yes, but you can guard secrets honestly.
Yes. I've never caught a Mason on ATS give a deliberate lie in a post here. There are some things that might be different from one jurisdiction to another, and others things that a Mason could be wrong about, but no intentional falsehoods.

Agreed entirely, and you'll find that's the general position of the Masons here on ATS.... all the secrets are already out there on the internet or in books, but just because they are, I'm not going to post them here, because I gave an oath not to.
edit on 2012.8.14 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Generally absence of evidence is not evidence itself, from a scientific stand point.
When investigating humans though, many things can be revealed in what isn't said as much as what is said.
At the very least when certain subjects are avoided it causes people to look harder.

Like I said the Masons on here are probably far more practiced at keeping secrets secret than most others.
I just think it's a dangerous line to walk is all.

Your other comments are good points, and I'm glad you take your oath serious.
That's a good sign in my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join