It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm am finally a Master Mason... Any Questions?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eminydax

I will make you a deal, if you can get me into the sorority of my choice at UNC Wilmington, I will help you get into my lodge.
But as has been said, co-ed showers are a must.

And yes, I am that juvenile.

It's a fraternity. Even though women may not need "alone time", some men do.

It's two hours a month.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Do you ride the goat?

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by eminydax

You are mistaken, there ARE Jurisdictions of Freemasonry that are mixed gender and also exclusively female not that you are asking for a petition. These Orders are active all over the world as well, and human rights are the motivation of these groups. So your dig at Freemasonry that it is outdated etc, has no basis in fact.

In my Obedience, there are mens only, women only and mixed gender Lodges in my Obedience.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
These "ask me" threads are a pathetic waste of time.

I"m a Mason
I'm an Elite
I'm a Time Traveler
I'm a Witch
I'm a Starchild

"Ask me any questions".

Why don't you just come right out and tell us everthing you know? The bait and get nowhere act is getting quite old.

P.S. Oh yea, I'm a thread killer. Please ask me anything.

You're not very bright if you equate being a Mason with being any of those other things. You failed to kill the thread too.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by angrysniper

Listen Mr. Cryptography, speak plain.

Then set your definition for both the tetractys and the Oracle. Plus, what you are taught and what reality is, is two different things.

reply to post by nii900

What does a Hindu goddess have to do with anything?

Can you ever make a clear and coherent statement?

So you think (I presume from your earlier post) that religion will die out this year?! And I again presume from your "months and 21 days" comment that you think come 12-21-12 that religion will somehow be exterminated?

ok. i will try oh try ny ..or better ..will show you some pictures so maybe then you can proceed 2 and comment
edit on 8-2-2012 by nii900 because: must see the following post

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

ay..?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

there is nothing in the process of becoming a master mason that would require you to degrade yourself or your morals, or your family.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

Just to clarify the whole degree thing. There is no such thing as "higher level degrees". In Freemasonry, be it mainstream or Prince Hall, the highest degree that could be received is sublime degree of Master Mason, or 3rd degree. Outside of that is when one can choose to further their masonic knowledge by choosing to go through the Scottish or York Rite. There you can find "add-on" degrees that can go laterally towards the 32nd or 33rd degrees. So, if you are Master Mason, you are at the "highest level" you can go basically.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by juggernaut0907
reply to post by infolurker

Just to clarify the whole degree thing. There is no such thing as "higher level degrees". In Freemasonry, be it mainstream or Prince Hall, the highest degree that could be received is sublime degree of Master Mason, or 3rd degree.

100% / 3 = 33.33333
or 1.00% / 3 = 0.33 %

Words containing 11 strokes
Taught in grade 3
jisho.org...

11 strokes
Taught in grade 3

www.share-berlin.info...
www.theosociety.org...
The Secret of Leonardo Da Vinci

www.unmuseum.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
if there comes the 4th as double
then the 4th might be 11 11 or..
21? days and then you would need a grace> from god?
....2 add … . www.share-berlin.info...
Asoka (3.0) 2 4 1 4 3 (264-223 BC) India

Emperor
Chaitanya (4.5) 2 4 6 4 7 (1486‑1534) India

2 2 6 3 Hindu saint
Krishna (5.0) 2 6 4 6 3 (c. 3000 BC) India

Confucius (5.0) 3 7 2 6 1 (551-479 BC) China

Philosopher
Zoroaster [Zarathustra] (4.5) 4 1 4 6 7 (628-551 BC) Persia

Teacher
Rama (4.0) 1 6 1 2 1 (c. 6000 BC) India

'Imagine that someone gives you a mystery novel .....'
www.cosmicfingerprints.com...
A PAPER ON INSPIRED WRITINGS..
www.shamballaschool.org...
The Mathematics of DNA
Ramakrishna 2 6 6 4 7 (1836-1886) India

Ramana Maharshi 2 6 4 2 3 (1879-1950) India

6 6 2 7 Avatar

edit on 27-4-2012 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PreyBird
Now that I am accepted as a Master Mason of the Brotherhood... I really would like to know how many individuals on this forum have considered petitioning for initiation and membership into Freemasonry. Feel free to express your reservations and/or interests and I will certainly share my reasonings for joining.

Take care
C.

Hi and congrats. My father was a mason - and his father before him. I know some of what goes on at meetings, it is nowhere near as secretive as some people think. Apart from the weird headgear of course. Anyway congrats again - may you enjoy your time there.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I want to know about people impersonating masons, who are they? I met a few people impersonating masons before and it was very strange!

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I Have Impersonated A Freemason Once... Twice.... Er... Many Times To Be Exact!

I Learned Their Codes. These are not as nice as sex... but it sure is fun.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by eminydax
Whereas I support the rights of any individual wishing to join any club or society they wish, I can't help but feel this is an outdated and chauvinistic "old boys network" club.
I have always been a strong and independant woman who believes in equal rights between the sexes and although I have no desire to join this sort of secret society I find it offensive that I couldn't if I chose to do so.
It is said in my family that my great uncle was something quite high up in the masons and there is evidence to suggest that this is true so I am not biased against it in anyway, I just feel it is a stale idea that re-inforces the male dominance over women, and that is what I find unacceptable.

Women can join Masonette if they wish so.
The Masons gather to have some time away from women but that's just accidental benefit of being a Mason. The actual purpose is the NWO.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PreyBird
Now that I am accepted as a Master Mason of the Brotherhood... I really would like to know how many individuals on this forum have considered petitioning for initiation and membership into Freemasonry. Feel free to express your reservations and/or interests and I will certainly share my reasonings for joining.

Take care
C.

What would make you join such a selfish organization?

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElijahLodge

How are we selfish?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I have a question. On a 2nd Degree tracing board there is a Jacobs ladder leading to the Blazing star and next to the Pleiadies star system. There are beings descending and ascending the ladder. Who are they? And what is the significance of the Pleiadies? And what is the Blazing star?
Appreciate it.
edit on 6-8-2012 by mexicocity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Another question (these are for any Freemasons who wants to answer by the way). Has Freemasonry confirmed to you that the Afterlife and Paranormal exists? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mexicocity

The Ladder that appears on the Tracing Board of Entered Apprentice, is from the Biblical account of Jacob's dream. It is usually shown with three or seven steps, when of three it represents the Theological Virtues of Faith, Hope and Charity and when of seven the Cardinal Virtues of Temperance, Prudence, Justice and Fortitude. Itthe foot of the Ladder is grounded upon the material plane (also sometimes the Volume of Sacred Law) and it extends to the Celestial Canopy, therefore it represents spiritual ascension by living a virtuous life.
edit on 6-8-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Thanks, I editted my post before I saw your reply. Id like to link you to Wayne Herschels site and study in relation to this. You click on the 'Hiram Abif Starmap' image. Id be interested to know your opinions on it.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join