posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:07 PM
To some of you the link between oil and Swine Flu is clear, but a quick explanation for the rest.
- To control the oil is not just to be wealthy, it also brings incredible power. e.g. if you stop the flow of oil to a country you can bring them to
a stand still. Army's need oil too.
- So first you need to control the oil regions. See the recent wars in Afghan and Iraq.
- The problem is that people wouldn't accept you saying "we're attacking them for oil", so you need an explanation like 'Evil Muslims', even
better fly some planes into buildings and make it seem like a proper attack. Then the people are more likely to accept the war i.e. you're doing it
to protect them
- The people who have the oil and hence the wealth and power want to maintain their position of strength, they also want their children to inherit the
same power and wealth.
- The problem is, oil is running out, so these Oil Baron's have to think up a new strategy
- Why not buy a football team? Sure, you could move your oil money into an English football team, like Man City, buy all the best players and make
them into the best football team in the world. Then when the oil runs out live off the profits of the team. That would give you wealth, but
unfortunately not power. How can both the wealth and power be maintained?
- Why is the oil being used so fast? There are too many people, if one can drastically reduce the number of people, the oil and hence the wealth and
power and be maintained for many more generations....but how can you get people to agree to this? You can't!
- Since the people will never agree to being depopulated, you have to trick them into it. Tell them there's a horrible disease and that you're
coming to save them with an 'untested' vaccine, which in fact is tested and will kill them within 2-3 years.
- Job done, wealth and power successfully maintained for at least another 120 years.
[edit on 26-11-2009 by jameshawkings]