It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metallic saucer fimed on my mobile phone (UPDATED Video Links)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

These are the new video links, I cannot find a way to update the original threads links so I'm creating another one. You can go here www.abovetopsecret.com... to discuss.

I have been informed these are weather balloons. IMO, they are not.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Echelon117]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Eh...why do you create a nother tread?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Balloon boy neighbor? why did you repost same vids though?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Did you just read what I had written? If someone can explain to me how to update the original links, on the original 1st page, then I will do so.

The original links to the videos have changed, therefore anyone new trying to view them will not find them on youtube.

Otherwise, this is a new thread updating the video links. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Not really convinced by the video's, sorry! But isn't this the second topic about the same thing?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Might be my mistake, but i thaught that you could post them in a new post in the same tread, I havent tryed that in this forum so I dont know..

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echelon117
Did you just read what I had wrote?

eh reading isn't my strong suit when the beer is flowing, but still just repost the new links in a new post on the original thread.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Boston1023]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

I have done that about 5 times now, however the new links get lost amongst the pages as the thread grows. I can't seem to be able to edit the very opening 1st page to add the updated links for new comers to the thread.

Ok, for the mentally challenged people here on ATS, these are simply updated LINKS.... not VIDEOS. View the videos HERE. on this very page that you are on, and discuss HERE www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its very simple

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I have been informed these are weather balloons. IMO, they are not.

You asked before if there is a weather balloon with this saucer shape, check this one.

And now check my comparison with your saucer shaped object and the weather balloon.

I think they look similar but of course is not a definitive fact, could be what your
neighbor told you? Maybe yes maybe not. Why don't you go to your neighbor's
home and ask him to show you his alleged saucer shaped balloon. This would
clarify the whole case.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This is so odd. When you first put this post up I watched it right away, and didn't post. It has become quite popular. I have never seen something so funny in my life...except for maybe a bee gee's video. it's almost right over your house, you said you walked outside, an it was right there. Cheers, you're the man, great thread, great video's. I must have laughed out loud for 10 minutes at least. Don't be scared.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Lucky, you were really close to it. Did you manage to see how it left?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

My apology, my sorrow, my shame. There is no acceptable apology for the hurt you are causing to this thread. You need to acknowledge that there is a whole other world that you don't run. You need to apologize to this thread, and ats for being such a control freak. You're not in charge of this thread, your post in appaulling and unbelievable. You only live once, and even if this is a fraud, don't you think you could come up with something more positive like, Did you see it fly away? You wreched the last thread, and now you're here being hateful yet again. I know you're going to do whatever you can, but why can't you be more smart about it. You aren't being fair or balanced. I don't have any problem with skepticism or peer presure but you're here to cross the line. I think you're an agitator with a hateful agenda. Stop spreading your hate. Here's what I mean by that here:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Echelon117

In my opinion could that second object which is rising from the ground be your neighbours weather balloon? that atleast seems to behave like a balloon?

But what comes to the bigger object i dont think its any balloon, they just dont move like that!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi a lot of people mentioned about fishing wire or string as a method of hoaxing material on the original posted topic. I'm not suggesting this is definately made in this way but its relatively easy to obtain less visible materials such as thin polymer resins like those used in kevlar vests. These have recently been incorporated into childrens toys and so are easily affordable one example is a toy released for this christmas of a fairy that supposedly "flys around" it is in fact attached via a resin cable to a hairclip. the material is incredibly strong much stronger than steel of a relative density. These toys with this incredibly thin wire are available in hamleys london if anyone is interested at the possibility of seeing how this resin is invisible to the naked eye and cameras a like they will demo it for you there.

My opinion of the footage is similar to a lot of people here, I'm going to treat it with a lot of scepticism. the original object could easily be a baloon or a fake. I also distrust the second object it seems somewhat onconvincing in its movement.

Thanks for posting the footage though its certainly a great example of something that asks questions in the sky. Realistically however I think if i wanted to i could recreate this footage in my backgarden.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If someone can explain to me how to update the original links, on the original 1st page, then I will do so.
You can ask a Mod to do that.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Please talk to the Mods for help. Starting a new identical thread on this leaves out all the important info discussed on the original thread, and doesn't serve anyone by starting another mirror thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I updated the links in the original thread's opening post.

Thread closed.

top topics

join