It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They will not return until we have a One World Government!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Hi ATS, more pondering from Kiwifoot!

What is the real reason behind the efforts for a so-called One World Government (OWG)?

Control? Highly unlikely, you'll never control man one hundred percent.

No matter how many walls you build, how many restrictions are imposed, man will always have that innate desire to be free. You can kill him, lock him up, torture and ridicule him, but he will always want to be liberated.

Is a one world government desirable because it's easier and more efficient??

Heck no! We can't even live in harmony as we are, try imposing laws across the entire world, encompassing diverse cultures, religions and beliefs.... no chance!

So what is it? Why this nonsensical desire for a OWG... I believe it's a condition stipulated by our extra terrestrial neighbours, No OWG, No disclosure.

On their worlds, they have transcended the notion of countries, borders and division.

They have given TPTB the ultimatum, unless the planet Earth has a OWG, unity and peace, then you shall not know US.

Would you be willing to give up your national sovereignty for Disclosure, I know I wouldn't.

Unfortunately, I think that the two come hand in hand.

Peace to you all, Kiwifoot!

[edit on 26-11-2009 by kiwifoot]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The thing i do not get about people like op, is that if aliens exist and i think they do. Surely there tech would be great enough, to control anyone on this planet.

So how do you know bad things are not down to them?

Why does everyone never even question, what techs these people may have and what abilities?

I understand where op is going though. The world needs to grow up, and especially americans that think they have some right to be the only ones on earth to get to have a life, why is that?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
The world needs to grow up, and especially americans that think they have some right to be the only ones on earth to get to have a life, why is that?

Basically Americans patriotism turned into arrogance some time ago. It is a real shame the forefathers never anticipated this. Had they anticipated it they could have put texts in place to warn of it, to always be conscious of it and guide them away from it. Now it's out of hand, especially the religious right. As for the OP I support a one world government if it's done right, but the potential for abuse is staggering.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Surely it would be sufficient for inclusion in any "galactic community" to be able to be represented as one where neccessary. For example in dealing with ET relations or enviromental issues. No more need to supress national identity or cultural differences than there is to give each person an identical personality.

No 2 liberal democracies have ever gone to war with each other, so ridding ourselves of tyrants and dictators = peace = ET contact.

Centralising power into one huge body would be too great a prize for psycopaths to ignore, they'd be buzzing around any OWG like flies. Keeping the world split up into small countries with sensible governments who can co-operate with each other is simpler and safer, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The thing i do not get about people like op, is that if aliens exist and i think they do. Surely there tech would be great enough, to control anyone on this planet.

So how do you know bad things are not down to them?

Why does everyone never even question, what techs these people may have and what abilities?

I understand where op is going though. The world needs to grow up, and especially americans that think they have some right to be the only ones on earth to get to have a life, why is that?

You are right of course.

I think the general consensus is this; if ET had invasion in mind he would have done it a long time ago.

So that leads us to the conclusion he is peaceful and benevolent.

Otherwise he would have enslaved us by now.

I'm not for a OWG:

Would you be willing to give up your national sovereignty for Disclosure, I know I wouldn't.

I just fear that is a requirement for disclosure to happen!

Peace, Kiwifoot!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable

The world needs to grow up, and especially americans that think they have some right to be the only ones on earth to get to have a life, why is that?

As for the OP I support a one world government if it's done right, but the potential for abuse is staggering.

I agree unreservedly, I feel that humans being humans, a OWG will fail due to greed, selfishness and hatred.

As posted above, I'm not really for a OWG! Please don't think I am!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
If extraterrestials require of us a one-world government in order to help or even acknowledge themselves to us; then they can keep their disclosure.

Many of us don't want the High-council of humanity's elite telling us what to do, why would we want a High-council of galactic elite telling us what to do?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I don't know how this thread ended up in "skunkworks" because I think you have a valid point and that this will be used as the motivation for unity.
It seems to indicate this very idea in Greer's lecture.

According to this Illuminati shill, he says the ET's are afraid of our violence and they will not come to "help us" until we prove we can be united in peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I can't help but think a one world government would only help facilitate an alien invasion if one were underway. although I agree they would be able to use technology to endless needs, I think they would still need bodies on the ground. I believe the NWO is all about control, and ultimately power.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Basically Americans patriotism turned into arrogance some time ago. It is a real shame the forefathers never anticipated this.

You have american patriotism and the military industrial complex, bad idea for anyone, being pushed by there european masters.

Americans, have to look deep down and do they want there selfish needs to continue, just to make sure no problems are to be solved.

I am sick of the tired notion that says, "if aliens are a threat why do they not just destroy us" rubbish. How on earth can anyone on earth judge anyones motives, and do not put your rationale into there motives. this is the same as saying if you do nothing wrong, why are you scared of the police state, get it, power corrupts understand.

I think alot of what greer says is not reliable, but i do agree we should live in peace. The earth for me will look after itself, but we as humans should be able to fix the problems of the human race ourselves as a whole.

Weapons of mass destruction, is our protection and you have no idea if you think the governments are going to get rid of them, no chance. Do you think huamns should get rid of our protection against any outside force.

Do not fall for the aliens are peaceful rubbish, we should as always look at these things, as we would any other that has greater capacity than us to do us harm, in any way.

[edit on 11/26/2009 by andy1033]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sadly, our world is still run by greed.

No matter what kind of governments exist. Greed is the driving force.
Until we transcend that, significant changes will never be for the needs of the populace.

Unfortunately, we are not going to see greed eliminated any time soon.

Our world diversity is generations old. I don't know if "they" are waiting for a OWG.
I think they could be waiting for us to stop killing each other over a book 2000 years old, for old dinosaur grease, for printed paper, for gold colored rocks.
Etc.

Just a thought though. Those other reasons the OP listed why it wouldn't work are pretty good too.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Sadly, our world is still run by greed.

No matter what kind of governments exist. Greed is the driving force.
Until we transcend that, significant changes will never be for the needs of the populace.

Unfortunately, we are not going to see greed eliminated any time soon.

Our world diversity is generations old. I don't know if "they" are waiting for a OWG.
I think they could be waiting for us to stop killing each other over a book 2000 years old, for old dinosaur grease, for printed paper, for gold colored rocks.
Etc.

Just a thought though. Those other reasons the OP listed why it wouldn't work are pretty good too.

No offence to the posters above who I didn't reply to, but I agree with you!

think they could be waiting for us to stop killing each other over a book 2000 years old, for old dinosaur grease, for printed paper, for gold colored rocks.

Regardless of the truth of my ramblings in skunk works, those word resonate truth and wisdom, a star for you friend!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Haha it's reassuring to know that I'm not the only crazy on this planet!

I seriously hadn't seen/heard/read about this theory before, it came straight from me!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
You know, i think it makes sense. I mean, the ET's don't have countries, but are an one nation and all... I was always against the NWO...but what if, what if the NWO is forced by the ET's to Disclose? Maybe this disclosure would be the thing that brings people together and changes everything...we would become united...it's obvious a one world government will be established in 2010, that's for sure in my opinion...and if we have one, on the outside it will look good to the ET's and the inside (ourselfes) would change due to disclosure...i think it is inevitable...both OWG and Disclosure...and they imho are connected issues...the other case though...if there was an faked alien attack...not nice...for myself...if we had an OWG in the terms that countries would still exist, have their names, etc., but there would be a paper saying we are one...i wouldn't mind..i want disclosure..that's why i came here...this planet needs a boost, change...it's getting pretty boring and my alien friends are waiting too...

new topics

top topics

join