It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre calf mutilations found on Colorado ranch

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Having grown up on a ranch near Parshall CO I can attest that this isn't as uncommon as some people would think (or like to) More than a few times we found some of our cow/calf pairs mutilated in much the same manner. organs removed without disturbing the rib cage, skin sections completely removed as if the cow never had any there to start with, eyes removed perfectly etc. A neighbor rancher friend of ours in Kremmling even found one of his cows trying to eat without its tongue. It was well except for the fact "someone" / "something" had removed its tongue! Many times the wounds in cows that were alive were cauterized. There seems to be more focus on cows that are dead and mutilated than ones that are alive who survived. Our Vet from Granby who we would call when we found them (cows mutilated) eventually stopped taking photos in the first few years because no one at the state or federal level would ever investigate or be willing to shed any information on the incidents. I remember the first cow I found that was mutilated and at the time I had no clue regarding this other than thinking it was a Coyote or other predator. But when I told my Dad he made take him to where it was and he taught me right there on the spot how strange it really was and how undisturbed the rest of the body was considering what was removed. Ever since then I have had a high interest in these events and try to stay on top of recent ones.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by mikelee]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Poor bloody calves trying to eat without a tongue. HELLO. Dont any of you up there have any sort of soul, empathy or sympathy for poor innocent calves or cows. For crying out loud thank God I dont live in your country. Cant you bloody well do something. I think I would go into debt to try and get some sort of infrared camera or something to see what in the hell was going on.

And another thing how many politicians do you have in your country, do they outnumber the public, NO, I dont think so, bloody well get in your cars all 300 or so million of you and drive to the darn corrupt capital and demand answers to their darn corrupt # policies and tell them to stop allowing their buddy buddy ET friends multilating the darn innocent cattle.

Oooh, I am gonna have to make some serious friends with people who have high tech weaponry. Those bastards know its happening and they do not give a toss. I hope someone cuts their bloody tongues out.

You will get yours for allowing this.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If what they're saying in that last Youtube video about the hearts missing without incisions I think that'd make bigger news than it has.. which is nothing.

I mean, it IS impossible for us humans, so why not invest more time in proving it? X-ray mutilated carcasses before performing an autopsy and bam, proof. Clean and simple.

For me it sounds like too an intriguing a mystery to have gone unnoticed for so long.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
To make things even more puzzling. No tracks of any kind (footprints, ATV's etc...) are ever found at the scenes of these cattle mutilations.
And yes, it is a very very horrible way to die....No creature, human or animal should have to endure a death that awful.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JackWestJr

Geez. Chill out man. How do you know that people don't feel bad for the cows? Just because someone doesn't go out and throw a tearfest doesn't mean they don't feel bad. Do you get the same way when you feel all that meat just sittin' there in the grocery store?

People have tried to put up cameras to see what's going on. Funny thing is, each time I've heard of it happening, the camera ended up not working.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join