It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre calf mutilations found on Colorado ranch

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Bizarre calf mutilations found on Colorado ranch

www.breitbart.com

A creepy string of calf mutilations in southern Colorado has a rancher and sheriff's officials mystified.

Four calves were found dead in a pasture just north of the New Mexico state line in recent weeks. The dead calves had their skins peeled back and organs cleared from the rib cage. One calf had its tongue removed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
No signs of humans has been discovered on the scene of these mutilations. The article goes on to state that there were three other mutilations back in March. From my under standing of these animal mutilations, this seems like your standard "run of the mill" happening; no human traces, perplexed people, and dead cattle with no blood in the area despite them being butchered.

It will be interesting to see if this will turn into a larger "epidemic" like the one that occurred years ago.

If it truly is something otherworldly, I wonder why they're going after animals and not humans.

www.breitbart.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Do you know how many children "dissapear" in the united states every year?

Why would you think that they wouldn't use people for parts?
Like in the two supposed craft that crashed near Aztec NM in the middle of the last century.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Why would you think that they wouldn't use people for parts?

I didn't mean to imply that they didn't. To me, it's just curious that, if missing people are used for body parts and such, why their bodies aren't left behind like those from animals are.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I have heard reports/rumors that there are a few people here and there every year that show up missing an organ or three.
Lets see if I can find supporting articles...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
3 Human Mutilation Reports
More
one more

enjoy, I guess.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

lol there all the same guy man

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Tongue is usually used in "rituals". I think it's a cult doing this thing as a part of ritual. Also, the loss of blood can be explained if the calf was transported via a vehicle to a different place. I believe if they do, they will find some retarded cult behind all this.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Having lived in Northern New Mexico, worked in southern Colorado; I think I can safely state that cattle mutilations are so common, most aren't even reported. And even if they were they would be attributed to predation or satanic cults by the authorities. None of which explains the high strangeness that accompanies a mutilation flap.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
How in the world could a satanic cult be responsible for all the mutilations?does any one now any Satan worshipers?do they mutilate cattle?I know at least 100 people I can say are not Satan worshipers.Multiply ATS membership by 100 you would think some one would know 1 right?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

My goodness. That's, uh, yeah. That must be quite an experience to go through conscious. Thank goodness that that doesn't (seemingly) happen more often.

[edit on 11/26/2009 by octotom]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

How in the world could a satanic cult be responsible for all the mutilations?

I would suspect that the authorities just attribute the mutilations to satanic groups as a quick way of explaining it to make the populous happy. Since in most people's minds, there is a misconception, of sorts, about satanic practices and just a general dislike (for lack of a better term) towards Satanists, they're just an easy scapegoal; especially since not many personally know a satanic practitioner.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by genius/idoit

How in the world could a satanic cult be responsible for all the mutilations?

I would suspect that the authorities just attribute the mutilations to satanic groups as a quick way of explaining it to make the populous happy. Since in most people's minds, there is a misconception, of sorts, about satanic practices and just a general dislike (for lack of a better term) towards Satanists, they're just an easy scapegoal; especially since not many personally know a satanic practitioner.

I didn't used the term "satanist", I said cult. Bizzare animal sacrifices are nothing new for cult sacrifices.

en.wikipedia.org...

or just google "ritual animal sacrifice".

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
to make a point on the humans verses calves for alien medical purposes. We as humans will use mice and rats, before having to use a monkey. I do not know what would be scarier , that they may have no regard for human life, or that they in the end are just like us.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here's an interesting article on how to Butcher a cow. It mentions, castration, skinning and intestines everything that the calf mutations article states.

How to Butcher a Cow

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Well, if it actually is aliens, I don't blame em, Veal is delicious.

I know if my planet ran outta cows, and I had hyperdrive, I would definitely travel a few light years to get a good steak

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieJesus

I skin deer all the time at least 3 a winter from hunting and the occasional neighbor hitting one
what can I say
I honestly, and I'm not kidding, I don't think you guys realize the amount of blood that should be on the ground, I can't begin to explain how weird this is

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Well where ever you usually have cattle mutilations you have mysterious black choppers in the sky. BTW that whole four corners area is bizarre.
Dulce isnt to far away, and the Denver airport is practically a stones throw.

Something stinks!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

They say that certain people are actually "selected" to be witness to UFO sightings because of what they'll say and do in the aftermath of it...kind of like spokesmen or ad-agents. It is also said that such people get exactly the experience he or she needs in order to become a believer. I got mine around 1987 which seemed to involve some type of animal mutilation. Let it also be known before I continue that I am currently a butcher, a meat cutter...with a degree in biology!

I moved to Walker Valley NY in 1985 and accumulated a circle of friends over the next few years. Two of us actually saw a triangular craft prowling over the treelines near the swamp below the winery one evening. About a year later another friend of mine told us he found some kind of wierd "blob" in the woods. He said it didn't llok like anything he'd ever seen. Most of us shrugged his claim off but after several days I told him to show me. He took me about 1/4 mile into the woods...and Lo and Behold there it was. A freaking big 6 foot leathery blob. It was whitish grey. I recognized as flesh or tissue immediately. It had the spidery pattern of veins and membranes in it. But it also didn't smell and there was no blood. Nothing was eating it and it wasn't decomposing normally. There were no bones or recognizable animal features (ie head, feet, eyes, orafaces, etc). It seemed to be partially preserved. It was like it had been literally dropped into the middle of the woods, with no drag-marks or vehicle tracks at all leading up to it. At the time I was not into UFOs and just dismissed it. What else could I do? I figured it was just some leftover remains (but wow, was it big!)

Several years later I started becoming interested in the mysterious triangular craft my other friends had seen. I read some books about the UFO sightings of the region. I read that some women had seen deer carcasses after a UFO sighting that had a similar appearance to the blob I saw in 1987: Whitish grey, preserved, no smell, no blood, nothing was eating them. I read another book some years later about Nazi experiments with antigravity generators. They had some wierd machine contained in a concrete pit to shield the scientists from its effects. At some point they supposedly put biological samples in the pit with the thing...and they came back in the same condition as the blob and the deer carcasses. At this point something really clicked in my mind. ANTIGRAVITY? PRESERVED CARCASSES? Could that blob have been dropped from some height from a vehicle using that technology for propulsion???

So I began to read more about cattle mutilations and learned basically the stuff you people are talking about and linking to here. At one point I heard that the nature of the incisions and the types of tissue removed from the carcasses would constitute a perfect sample for testing for PRIONS, the family of protein particles which cause diseases like Mad Cow, Creutzfeld-Jakobs, and Kuru...and CHRONIC WASTING DISEASE (CWD) in deer populations. So for fun one day I looked up a map which outlined the spread of CWD in the U.S.. The diseased herds were mostly found in high numbers in northern Colorado and southern Wyoming. I began to try to find any links I could find regarding this...and in the process I discovered that there was a huge string of UFO sightings near the most concentrated herds of deer with CWD! A connection... But WHAT, exactly???

Just last year I was reading in the newspaper that a European researcher accidentally discovered in sattelite photos that cattle always seem to be facing a similar direction at certain times ALL OVER THE WORLD. How do the animals do it? Are they aligning with the earths magnetic field somehow? Could whoever is cutting them up be trying to understand the phenomenon? If so, what would motivate such a secretive effort?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well I don't expect anything less than this from supposed awake human beings. Did I read one darn empathic post from anyone in this thread for the poor bloody calves..............No, I dont think so.

How would you like it if you were skinned alive and had some of your organs taken....................mmmh, how would you like to be on a slab in Dulce lab or somewhere similar not knowing what in the hell they were going to do to you.

No empathy, not one bloody bit of sympathy out of any of you for God's sake.

This whole scenario makes me want to get hold of any high tech weapon I can get my hands on and blow whoever is responsible away and No I wouldnt have any empathy for them. I had this, whoever cutting up and mutiliating poor innocent animals, it really gets me upset.

If I was a farmer or as you may call up there a rancher and this happened on my ranch, farm I would put something in place to make sure it did not happen again on my land. I would be looking into something.

I hope whoever is responsible dies a horrible, long slow death. And I wont have any sympathy while their dying. Bastards they are.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join