It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember 9/10/2001?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith
reply to post by Janky Red

And you people think that you are conspiracy theorists because you can see through the 9/11 holes. Amateur wannabes at the very best.

I dont understand why your dissing on people here. And secondly, what do you know about what everyone here thinks other than the snippets we post online?
Im sure many people on here know that the physical attacks on 9/11 weren't the only fishy dealings going on.
But then again, you probably and amateur wanna at best as well

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I only remember one day from that entire year and it was 9/11 and that's the only reason I do remember that day, if that didn't happen I wouldn't remember nothing from that year. This is what happens when You get older. lmao.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Thank you for confirming you did not bother to read any of the links about the subject.

For the majority of it, it wasnt that there was anything missing, it was that the auditors did not feel there was sufficient documentation to back up the accounting adjustments.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mtok7
How convenient, that a "passenger plane" happens to fly through what is one of the largest buildings in the world at the exact place were accounts were kept for the missing money. This cover-up, is starting to read like a bad thriller.

[edit on 27-11-2009 by mtok7]

Um, except that is not what happened. But, we could just add you to the list of people that thinks the Pentagon had this huge piggy bank just loaded to the jowls with cash that somehow disappeared.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

I did not state that area hit by the "passenger plane" was a vault for cash, if that is what you are implying.

So what do you think happened then? Can you please enlighten me, rather than replying with some vague rebuttal.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by mtok7

So what do you think happened then? Can you please enlighten me, rather than replying with some vague rebuttal

Well, you are going to have to be a bit more specific yourself.

A hijacked airliner slammed into the Pentagon.

The 2.3 trillion has NO connection to the attack. None, nada, zero, zilch.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
reply to post by reeferman

Thank you for confirming you did not bother to read any of the links about the subject.

For the majority of it, it wasnt that there was anything missing, it was that the auditors did not feel there was sufficient documentation to back up the accounting adjustments.

You do realize that the auditors that you're referencing were DoD IG right? And that in 2000 a peer review was done on the DoD IG by other agencies' IGs that was absolutely scathing right?

A couple of things from it that might interest you:

2000 Peer Review of the DOD IG

•DOD IG’s internal investigation confirmed allegations on
February 14, 2001, and found that DOD IG staff
inappropriately altered and destroyed work papers for an audit
selected for peer review.
•DOD IG staff inserted newly created work papers for an audit
selected for peer review without the knowledge of the peer
reviewers.

Now, tell me... do you really think that the DoD IG is independent and worth your trust to tell the truth about a situation?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If you're still unconvinced, let me offer you more from the introduction letter:
GAO-02-253R Inspectors General: Department of Defense IG Peer Reviews

The 2000 peer review was performed by TIGTA and resulted in an unqualified opinion on August 9, 2000. While TIGTA noted a number of isolated problems, the peer review report stated that the DOD IG’s quality assurance system provided reasonable assurance of compliance with auditing standards. However, after the 2000 peer review had been completed, the DOD IG, TIGTA, the Office of Management and Budget, the then Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, and others, including representatives of the media, received serious allegations in a letter dated December 14, 2000, that questioned the integrity of the documentation that the DOD IG had provided to the TIGTA peer review staff. Subsequently, the DOD IG performed an internal investigation which was completed on February 14, 2001. The IG’s internal investigation confirmed that work papers for one of the audits selected for peer review had been inappropriately altered and destroyed. The report concluded that these inappropriate actions violated Government Auditing Standards, internal DOD IG audit policies, and the expectations of the external peer review staff. Based on this information, TIGTA first withdrew the 2000 peer review opinion on March 15, 2001, and then issued a disclaimer of opinion on May 25, 2001, citing an inability to determine whether the substantiated allegations would materially affect the DOD IG’s system of quality control.

Now, which exact audit do you think that the peer review looked at? Darn, they fooled you didn't they?

[edit on 28/11/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Rumsfeld knows where those trillions are.

"We know the money went. It is in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I do remember and it was Trillion with a capital T.......it went nowhere when 9/11 happened.

They know the sheeple have short attention spans after all they spray enough crap in the skies every day to keep the sheep grazing.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

reply to post by mtok7

So what do you think happened then? Can you please enlighten me, rather than replying with some vague rebuttal

Well, you are going to have to be a bit more specific yourself.

A hijacked airliner slammed into the Pentagon.

The 2.3 trillion has NO connection to the attack. None, nada, zero, zilch.

That is a sure response if I have ever read one...

What makes you so sure??? Do you trust the government that much?

Must be-

I would say two events that are so extreme occurring in such a short secession creates suspicion. The largest swindle in American history, obscured the next day by the
attack of the century.

You are a trusting folk -

Fortunately some of us are not so sure

This has always smelled funny

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Darn this makes me think of last summer. I was waiting on the bus and this old crazy bum out the blue told me that the states are going broke because the government is taking state funds to pay for the war on terror!

It's sooo wild because seeing Rumsfield speak of unaccounted military spending before 911 confirms that we are so screwed.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"A hijacked airliner slammed into the Pentagon.
The 2.3 trillion has NO connection to the attack. None, nada, zero, zilch."

And if you believe the above two statements, you deserve the Official Story. I wonder if those numerous false car bomb reports outside the State Department and the U.S. Treasury on 9/11 had anything to do with these missing trillions?

I guess whoever walked away with those trillions can thank the "terrorists" for doing them a huge favor by making the American public forget about a financial accounting crime of epic proportions.

Remember when Michael Chertoff was asked on C-Span if he had any recollection of the missing trillions? He responded by saying he must have missed the Rumsfeld news report.

But then again, you wouldn't expect the head of the criminal division of the Department of Justice at the time to remember such a minor issue like $2.3 Trillion being unaacounted for. He obviously had more important things to worry about than some missing trillions. Bottom line, it wasn't his money, so why should he care, right?

[edit on 28-11-2009 by SphinxMontreal]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You are so lost on the subject it is going to be useless to discuss it with you. Have a nice day.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ive done the research and I've read the reports. In addition, I've spent 20 plus years marveling at the ever growing bureaucracy that is the Pentagon as a member of the military. Its not a matter of trust, its a matter of experience on how jacked up bureaucracies get.

You do realize that the Pentagon, was supposed to become a record storing warehouse after World War II right? It didnt. In the name of efficiency and "streamlining" the defense of our country, they quickly filled the Pentagon. Now there are literally dozens of buildings to oversee the Defense Department and during the information age the DoD never gave specs for a computer network for the DoD as a whole. As such, there were a DOZEN separate networks in the Pentagon itself that dealt with finance issues and half of them couldnt talk to the other half.

There were almost a dozen different finance sites across the US that handled our pay. Each service had their own finance services, again, with systems that didnt talk to those of the other services. So yes, there were quite a few occasions where someone made an adjustment in an account because they knew the money got spent in this area, but they did not have the paperwork to show it.

Case in point, anytime I go on orders to a class, a meeting, deployment, I file travel vouchers that list my expenses, however, unless the expense is over 75 dollars, I do not have to have a receipt. So the pay technician that processes my voucher will cut the check to pay my voucher, knowing that, by law/regulation, I am owed that money......but they cannot prove that I actually spent it. So they pay the voucher, make the accounting entries, but they dont have proof that I spent all 320 dollars I was entitled to.

And Congress' solution, is to always add one more layer of bureaucracy to "fix" the problems....which causes even more problems and waste.

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Swampfox46_1999]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

You are so lost on the subject it is going to be useless to discuss it with you. Have a nice day.

OMG!!! If you don't respond after I took the time to post I will never respect your opinions again (as if you care what I think)! That is absolutely the most ludicruous remark I have ever heard on these boards.... I beginning to think that you are intentionally forwarding disinformation.

Show me where I'm lost - you haven't even TRIED!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Ive done the research and I've read the reports. In addition, I've spent 20 plus years marveling at the ever growing bureaucracy that is the Pentagon.

If you've done the research then please respond to my post here and here

Edit to add: And don't think that you are the only one here that has 20+ years dealing with the bureaucracy and politics of government agencies... I think you'd be quite surprised at the level of understanding of a few of us here. All I ask is give it a try!

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

And if you believe the above two statements, you deserve the Official Story. I wonder if those numerous false car bomb reports outside the State Department and the U.S. Treasury on 9/11 had anything to do with these missing trillions?

How many times does it have to be stated, there wasn't 2.3 trillion dollars missing??

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

How many times do I have to ask you to please respond to my posts here and here.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I KNOW the IG isnt perfect, there should be a link in my thread that includes the GAO's assessment of the mess. It has never been a secret that the Pentagon has had problems keeping track of money in a way that would satisfy a private CPA....and THATS the majority of the problem.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join