It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Zealand's Been Faking Their Temperature Data Too

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The New Zealand Government’s chief climate advisory unit NIWA is under fire for allegedly massaging raw climate data to show a global warming trend that wasn’t there.

The scandal breaks as fears grow worldwide that corruption of climate science is not confined to just Britain’s CRU climate research centre.

This comes after just adds to the already existing Climategate. I mean all these scientist are giving us fake data and it looks as if there is alot of people in on it. It makes you wonder how deep the Rabbiat Hole really goes.

wattsupwiththat.com... 9/11/25/uh-oh-raw-data-in-new-zealand-tells-a-different-story-than-the-official-one/

Just a thought this comes on the heels of New Zealand passing it's emmisson law and with the Australian prime minister is trying to do the same thing.

www.reuters.com... 20091125?sp=true
www.theaustralian... .com.au/politics/malcolm-turnbull-faces-fresh-labor-attack-over-ets/story-e6frgczf-1225804088873

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Bcs8484]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well I would have to conclude that all the governments involved are covering this up and faking data in order to gain more control of it's/their people.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
!!! Excelent !!!

I bet you that dead Rockefeller CEO found in his car with a self inflicted wound to the head starts to makes sence, right ??

More joy today, my wife told just now: What are you so happy about, I said, things seems to starting to go the right way..

Ofcourse the Elite are going to rush thru thier panic Plan, but after that, it is going to be good...

I want to add this YT, not very important, but just plain funny..

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I Love it!!! All of it.

Wake Up People!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

LMAO at the video. Why doesnt this guy tell us what he really thinks??!!!

top topics

join