It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven questions on Planet Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
After some sensational discoveries made from some investigators and scientists and after an interesting series of threads very interesting about Planet Mars, I think that these Seven Questions are very meaningful on what really it is happening in this moment between the Scientific Elitè and on how by now they have arrived to an blind alley!

THE SEVEN QUESTIONS:

1) Question: There is life on Mars even in microbiological forms?
Answer: Not. Absolutely Not. It is impossible! If there were life forms, even in microbiological forms, would be Methane in its atmosphere.
www.nasa.gov...
(FOUND METHANE!)

2)Q: Is the Methane presence in the Mars atmosphere due to microorganisms?
A:Not. Absolutely Not. It is impossible! On Mars there is no water therefore there is no life.
www.disclose.tv...
spaceflightnow.com...
(FOUND MICRORGANISM!)

3)Q: Then, is the Methane presence caused by still active Volcanos?
A: Not. Absolutely Not. It is impossible! No. There are not active volcanos on Mars!
(NOT FOUND ACTIVE VOLCANOS!)

4) Q: And to what the Methane presence is due in the Mars atmosphere?
A: It gives off from the geologic interaction between Water and Rocks!
www.washingtonpost.com...

5) Q: Then, there is Water on Mars?
A: Not. Absolutely Not. It is impossible! if there were water with temperatures under zero celsius degees would be Ice! And there isn't Ice.
www.newscientist.com...
www.space.com...
(FOUND WATER!)

6) Q: Does Mars have Ice to the icecaps?
A: Not. Absolutely Not. It is impossible!
www.esa.int...
science.nasa.gov...
(FOUND ICE!)

7) Q: Are you to take piss out of us?
A: Yes. Absolutely Yes! It is possible! No, IT IS SURE!

Your comments are welcome.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Imagir]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
For my comment, I would like to say that it i s clear that English is not your first language.
Yet, through the bad grammar you make a good point. NASA is incompetent, unless you like doing something for 1000% more cash than is necessary.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

Right: apologize me for my bad english.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagir

Your (or whoever's) answers are not the definite answers as there are no definite answers when you're dealing with a far off body of which we are just learning. Not everything to be known is known and everything to be known may never be known. In order to know everything we have to evolve to a level where everything is known and there is no further need for knowledge. We'd have to recognize that level. Not presently possible.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

You are in overdose. I call you the medical aid.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
1) Who says life is impossible on Mars? I haven't heard that for a very long time. Please provide a source. Who says that the presence of life requires methane in the atmosphere? I've never heard that. Please provide a source.

2) Who says the methane cannot come from microorganisms? NASA scientists are investigating the possibility. Please provide a source saying it cannot be from microorganisms.

3) There are no known active volcanos on Mars but it is not only active volcanos which can produce methane.

4) Yes, it's possible. One of several possiblities including life. Possibilities which are being investigated

5) It is impossible for liquid water to exist on the surface of Mars. It is not impossible that liquid water may be found below the surface, sealed off from the atmosphere.
BTW you should check your links a bit more carefully.
From Newscientist

Update: The researchers have retracted their claim about the possibility of standing water on Mars after readers pointed out the terrain lies on the sloped wall of a crater - see our blog explaining what happened.

From Space.com

Scientists said today they have "found proof" of water ice on Mars away from the polar ice caps, a discovery made by NASA's Phoenix Mars Lander.

6) Who ever, even once said there is no ice at the poles? Please provide a source.

7) If you can provide sources for your "answers", I might pay some attention.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I do believe that NASA is holding back information it has pertaining to Mars. Here is an interesting site, I don't know that I agree with all of his theories. They are interesting none the less.

www.marsanomalyresearch.com...

I like going to the Spirit/Opportunity website and just look at the pictures, trying to find unexplainable things. It's amazing to me just to be looking at such clear pictures from the surface of another planet

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
ggood questions, good presentation. regardless of english dont apologise to him for that. you're learning which is more than most of these bags are doing. anyway, yeah do post some source after claims against. lol
cheers mate, keep up the good work
Stan

top topics

join